剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
This -- This is awesome.
双子
谢谢 那个岩石上的画
Okay, so, that petrograph --
其实是双子座的图
it's a drawing of the constellation Gemini.
双子座
是吗
It is?
跟孔雀一样都是源自神话
From mythology, like the peacock.
信使
从这些星星可以看出来
The stars were the giveaway.
双子座 双胞胎
Gemini. The twins.
所以你觉得是这个意思吗
So, you think that's what this could be about?
卡尔和我是双胞胎
Cal and I being twins?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
洛德丝 是小米
Lourdes, it's Mick.
拜托 请让我进去吧
Come on. Please let me in.
洛 我们得谈谈
Lou, we got to talk.
她不在家
She's not home.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她走了 小米
She's gone, Mick.
收到你的短♥信♥后 我...
Right after your text, I, uh...
我找人顶了班 然后就回家了
I got my shift covered and...came home,
回来看见她收拾好了行李等着我
and, uh...she was waiting with her bags packed.
杰瑞德 我...
Jared, I...
你为什么要告诉她
Why did you tell her?
不用我说 她已经猜到了
I didn't have to. She already knew.
本来不该发生这些的
This is not how it was supposed to be.
我们在自欺欺人 杰瑞德
We're lying to ourselves, Jared.
她总是会知道的
She was always gonna find out.
这就是为什么我们应该一开始就告诉她
Which is why we should have come clean in the first place.
那样并不能改变任何事
That would have never done anything.
会很不一样 小米
The hell it wouldn't, Mick.
隐瞒谎言
That's the difference between --
和接受现实大不相同
between hiding a lie and embracing the truth.
现实 什么现实 我们出轨背叛了她
The truth? What? That we cheated?
我们相爱的现实
That we love each other.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许这是注定要发生
Maybe this was meant to happen...
这样我们才能最终在一起
so that we could finally be together.
我们可以不用再说谎 重新在一起
We could start over without any of the lies.
杰瑞德
Jared...
小米 跟我好好谈谈
Mick, please talk to me.
我得走了 潜水员找到那辆车了
I got to go. The divers just found the van.
别走 拜托
No, please.
小米 别现在离开我
Mick, don't walk away from me right now,
我们经历了这么多
after everything that we've been through,
现在整个世界都在反对我们
the whole universe conspiring against us.
小米 我差点为你而死
Mick, I almost died for you.
如果需要明天我也愿为你赴死
And I'd do it again tomorrow.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 杰瑞德
I love you, too, Jared.
我也想要你梦想得到的一切
I want everything that you want.
但 洛德丝才离开
But...Lourdes just walked out.
我现在不能...
I can't -- I can't talk about
不能和你聊我们俩的事
you and me right now.
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
加油 加油 快出现吧 钱
Come on, money. Come on, money.
运气太差了 孩子
Ew. Tough luck, kiddo.
我不觉得你的画会改变未来
I don't think your drawings cause the future.
但我觉得会预知未来 明白区别了吗
I think they predict it. See the difference?
所以 我不能让事情发生
So, I'm not making things happen.
我只是提前知道了
I just know about them first.
太对了 大不相同
Exactly. Big difference.
但如果真的能有那么多钱就好了 对吧
But it would be nice to have that money, wouldn't it?
应该是的
I guess.
问题是 我仍然需要你的帮助
The thing is -- I still need your help.
我还是不明白这是什么意思
I still don't understand what it means.
但我觉得你应该知道
But I think you do.
你能帮我画出来吗
Can you draw it for me?
它不仅仅是一只狼
It wasn't just a wolf.
大家小心头 它上来了
Heads up, everybody. Here it comes.
本
Ben?
尸体还在里面
The body's still inside.
在水下泡那么久
That long underwater?
肯定很糟糕
It's not gonna be pretty.
施尼曼电子公♥司♥
米凯拉姑姑
Aunt Michaela?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表