剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
他要来了 他马上就到了
He's coming. He's almost here.
也许你该和我一起回去
Maybe you're supposed to come back with me.
-回去哪里呢 -回到世界
- Go back where? - Back to the world?
我不确定这个世界希望我回去
I'm not sure the world wants me back.
我们得搞清楚泽克回归
We need to figure out what Zeke's return
会对整件事产生什么影响
means for the bigger picture.
本刚搬走了 沙发空着
Ben just moved out. The couch is free,
所以这阵子你可以在这里睡
so you can crash here for a bit.
我爱你 我爱的人一直是你
I love you. It's always been you.
我没办法原谅我们所做的事 这是不对的
I can't get over what we did. It's not right.
我们命中注定要在一起 小米
We're supposed to be together, Mick.
命中注定与否 我们现在没在一起
Supposed to be or not, we're -- we're not together.
你和洛德丝才是一对
You're with Lourdes.
杰瑞德 你怎么了
Jared, what's going on?
我只是需要一点时间
I just need some time.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她走了 小米
She's gone, Mick.
你为什么要告诉她
Why did you tell her?
不用我说 她已经猜到了
I didn't have to. She already knew.
我希望你能让他好起来
I want you to make him better.
我对此无能为力
There is nothing I can do to help --
爱丽丝
Alice.
我看见了一匹狼 或者至少是我想象出的
I saw a wolf. Or at least I imagined one.
你也是吗
You, too?
米凯拉姑姑
Aunt Michaela?
我需要你们俩的一个去趟河边
I need one of you down on the waterfront.
打捞那辆防弹运输车抢劫案里的逃跑车辆
Recovery of the getaway vehicle from that armored-car heist
一头扎进东河的那个
that went into the East River.
已经有四天了
It's going on four days now.
尸体还在里面
The body's still inside.
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!
三天后
你们要带他去哪里
Hey. Where are you taking him?
济慈医院 车上没地方了
Mercy. I've got no room.
已经有一个警♥察♥押车了
We got a uni riding with him already.
我可以跟在后面 但他不能去济慈医院
I can follow behind. But he can't go to Mercy.
-他必须去爱德华科赫医学院 -什么
- He's got to go to Ed Koch. - What?
-不行 济慈医院更近 -不 相信我
- Nah. Mercy's closer. - No, no, trust me.
科赫医学院有高压氧舱
Koch has hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
他在水下待了这么久 肯定需要
For how long he's been underwater, he's gonna need one.
我们改道去科赫医学院 快点 出发
We're gonna reroute to Koch. Come on. Let's go.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十五集
逃跑车辆三天前消失
The getaway car disappeared three days ago.
当局推测河底的淤泥
Authorities are speculating that sediment
模糊了汽车的位置
at the river bottom obscured its location.
现在 难以置信的是
Now, incredibly,
司机被从车里活着拖了出来
the driver's been pulled from the vehicle, alive.
这里是米歇尔·帕克...
This is Michelle Park...
一辆厢式货车在河里消失了数日
A van disappears in a river for days,
-突然再次现身 司机还没事 -我知道
- then suddenly reappears, and the driver's okay? - I know.
你觉得是
Do you think...?
怎么不可能 泽克都死而复生了
Why not? Zeke came back.
问题是 为什么飞机回来之后
I mean, the question is, why no one
整整六周没有出现这种情况
for an entire six weeks since the plane returned --
而现在一周冒出两例
and then two in one week?
没人知道我的事
Nobody knows about me.
谁敢说现在没有更多这样的事
Who's to say there aren't more?
是米凯拉
It's Michaela.
你好好看过他了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
我刚给你发了张照片
I just sent you a picture.
本 这家伙在水下超过八十小时
Ben, the guy was underwater for over 80 hours.
他现在本该是具肿胀的浮尸 他应该死了
He should be a bloated corpse right now. He should be dead.
也许他并不是一直在水下
Maybe he wasn't underwater the whole time.
也许只是某种我们尚未识破的骗局
Maybe it's some kind of scam we're just not seeing yet.
不 如果你看到他刚才的样子
No, you wouldn't be saying that
他那魂不附体的样子 你就不会这样说了
if you saw the way he just jumped out of his skin.
他向我扑来
He jumped at me.
正是卡尔所画的 那头狼
Which is exactly what Cal drew. The wolf.
你觉得这家伙也和我们一样
You think this guy's one of us?
二十分钟后科赫医学院见
Meet me at Koch in 20 minutes.
小米和这家伙去医院了
Mick's headed to this hospital with this guy. I've --
好 去吧 孩子们都睡了 我也想知道答案
Yeah, yeah. Go. The kids are asleep. I want answers, too.
我也想知道
So do I.
这家伙没在飞机上吧
This guy wasn't on the plane?
如果他和我一样 我跟你一起去
If he's like me, I'm going with you.
三十多岁男性 在东河被找到
30-something male recovered from the East River.
气息微弱 意识模糊
Breathing is shallow. He's barely conscious.
我们给他吸了氧气 打了生理盐水
We started him on O2 and saline.
心率稳定 血压135/70
Heart rate is steady, BP 135 over 70.
你只能在外面等 警探
You've got to wait out here, Detective.
我们待会儿会找你
We'll find you later.
米凯拉
Michaela!
这是怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
这家伙怎么还活着
How's this guy still alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What is it?
卡尔知道他会活着 至少看起来是这样
Cal knew he'd be alive. Or it seems like it at least.
-听着 杰瑞德... -等等
- Listen, Jared -- - Wait.
你是说他和那架飞机一样 死而复生了
You're saying he came back, like the plane?
就像你和本
Like you and Ben?
是的 有可能
Yeah, it's possible.
他不是第一个 还有别人死而复生
He wouldn't be the first. Somebody else came back.
什么
What?
那个人的名字叫泽克
His name is Zeke.
他从北部一处洞穴走了出来
He walked out of a cave upstate --
在他消失了一年以后
one year after he disappeared.
所以你才去那里
That's why you were up there?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我应该告诉你 但我还没完全理解这一切
I should have, but I'm still processing a lot of this.
我们之间也发生了很多 我只是...
And there's a lot going on between you and me. I-I just --
那你也不能这样瞒着我 小米
You don't shut me out, either, Mick.
尤其是这么大的事
Not with something as big as this.
可是刚有人死而复生
Somebody just came back, though.
这说明有些事正在发生
Something is happening right now.
警探们
Detectives.
警探们 我很需要你们的帮助
Detectives, I could really use your help over here.
我去处理
I'll take care of it.
救护车司机信了高压氧舱的借口吗
Ambulance driver fell for the oxygen-chamber excuse?
是的 你判断得很对
Yeah. Good call by you.
好 来看看我们能否接近他
Okay, let's see how close we can get to him.
你脸上的伤看上去挺严重
Hey. This doesn't look very good.
本可能比这糟糕得多
It could've been a lot worse.
抱歉 让他们过来 我认识他们
Excuse me. Let them through, they're with me.
情况如何 他说了什么吗 做了什么吗
So, what do we know? Has he said anything? Done anything?
他目前在急救室 小米和萨尼在盯着
He's in the E.R. right now. Mick and Saanvi are on it.
我们似乎还没见过
I don't think we've met.
这位是...
Uh, uh, this is...
泽克 洞穴里出来的
Zeke. From the cave.
我真是声名远扬啊
Word gets around.
我得出去处理一下
I got to take care of that out there.
你们现在这个房♥间里等一下吧
So why don't you guys wait in this room?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
这样吧 帮我个忙
You know what? Do me a favor.
先别急着走 回头我们好好聊聊
Don't leave before we get a chance to talk.
他这是怎么了
What was that about?
是对我有什么不满吗
Does he got some kind of problem with me?
杰瑞德和米凯拉曾经是一对
Jared and Michaela were a couple.
他求婚了 可后来飞机消失了
He proposed. Then the plane disappeared.
我们回来之后 他们之间
Since we've been back, it's been...
很复杂
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表