剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
他们都复活归来
借过 纽约警♥察♥局
Excuse me. NYPD.
格里芬
Griffin!
要跟我一起吗
Come to join me?
再来几个828航♥班♥乘客
Adding a few 828 passengers
人们肯定更加狂热
would certainly pump up the crowd.
-算了 -随便你们吧
- Hard pass. - Suit yourself.
格里芬 看来你只知道干这种蠢事
Yeah, it seems like that's all you know how to do, Griffin.
我们比你知道的多
We know more than you.
我们见过利用或忽略呼召会发生什么
We've seen what happens when the callings are abused or ignored.
我是不是会听到一个遭到报应的例子
Am I gonna catch a case of bad karma?
你知道吗 像你这么自私的人
You know, for a guy who only thinks about himself,
在为自己牟利这事上
you are doing a lousy job
你完成得不怎么样呀
of looking out for your own interests.
你现在自♥由♥了 格里芬 享受胜利吧
You're a free man, Griffin. Take the win.
不要公开呼召的事 毁灭所有人的生活
Don't reveal the callings and ruin all of our lives.
不包括我
Not my life.
我就要变成有钱人了
I'm about to become a rich man --
不再需要防弹车
no armored car required.
你会需要保护的
Oh, you're gonna need protection.
-你要伤害我吗 -不是
- From you? - No.
伤害你的比你想象的要更冷酷无情
From people more ruthless than you can imagine.
政♥府♥会不惜一切代价
The government will stop at nothing
查出这些呼召
to find out about the callings.
看来今天是政♥府♥的幸运日
Well, I guess it's the government's lucky day.
阻止他
Stop him!
阻止他
Stop him!
阻止他
Stop him!
格里芬
Griffin!
-天呐 -不
- Oh, my God! - No!
-天呐 -詹姆斯·格里芬
- Oh, my God! - James Griffin!
法医说格里芬有溺水的迹象
The Medical Examiner said griffin had all the signs of drowning,
但是要做尸检才能确定
but can't be sure without an autopsy.
这解释不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
我自己的没有
None of my own.
但是萨尼那个在法医办公室工作的朋友
But Saanvi has that friend that works at the M.E.'s office.
也许她能知道一些内部消息
Maybe she can get some inside information.
这个计划听着不错
That sounds like a plan.
等一下
Hey, one sec.
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Hey, Zeke!
-你在这里干什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing here? - I don't know.
召唤说 "阻止他"
The calling said, "Stop him."
我知道你说服不了他
I knew there was nothing you could say to convince him.
我以为 我以为
And I thought -- I-I thought,
如果我来这里 那我就能
if it came right down to it, then I could...
-我以为我应该 -你应该做什么
- I thought I was supposed to -- - You're supposed to what?
没关系 不重要了
Never mind. Doesn't matter.
我没看到全部经过 但看得够多了
I mean, I-I didn't see everything, but I saw enough.
他吐出来的水 那是怎么回事
All that water -- what -- I mean, what the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
泽克 我看得出你现在真的很难过
Zeke, I -- I can tell you're really upset right now.
我觉得我没事
I'm okay -- I think.
我昨晚应该是没睡好
I mean, I -- I think I just didn't sleep well last night.
我只是要睡一会
I just think I just need to get some rest.
不如你先回公♥寓♥吧
Hey, why don't you go back to the apartment?
洗个澡 睡一会
You know, shower, nap.
休息一下
Just chill.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, yeah. You're right.
谢了
Thanks.
詹姆斯·格里芬吐的水
James Griffin just out-spewed the girl
比《驱魔人》里那女孩还多
in "The Exorcist."
然后呢
And? ?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
T-That doesn't seem peculiar to you?
那人已经死了
The man is dead.
等你这行做到像我这么久的时候
When you've been doing this as long as I have,
奇怪只是说明我们有活要干而已
peculiar is just a signal that we have got work to do.
我们要怎么做
So, what's our play?
和一个小时之前一样
The same as it was an hour ago --
尽全力查出卡尔·斯通的底细和他的能力
find out everything we can about Cal Stone and his abilities.
你终于准备好去接近他了吗
You finally ready to approach him?
我还在收集资料 应该很快就好了
I'm still collecting data. Shouldn't be long now.
我就快查到我需要的所有答案了
I'm close to having all the answers I need.
我刚才看到你和泽克在一起
I saw you with Zeke just now.
他去那里干什么
Yeah. What was he doing there?
你为什么一直揪着他不放
Why are you so obsessed with him?
我没有揪着泽克不放
I'm not obsessed with Zeke.
我是担心你 你看不清楚状况
I'm worried about you. You're not seeing straight.
如果你再拿泽克的过去来跟我说事 我
If you're gonna lecture me on Zeke's past again, I --
不是他的过去
It's not his past.
而是现在 今天
Right now. Today.
他又复吸了
Yeah, he's using again.
你跟踪他
You followed him?
这不是重点 小米 他和格里芬一样
That's not the point, Mick. This guy's just like Griffin --
不 他不是
No, he's not!
我一直和你说 杰瑞德 他和我一样
I keep telling you, Jared, he's like me, okay?
他需要我的帮忙
He needs my help.
如果你想要帮我 那你也要帮他
And if you wanted to help me, you'd be helping him, too.
我一点也不关心这个人
I couldn't care less about this guy.
我关心的只有你
All I care about is you.
小米 我知道我们现在的关系有点僵
Look, Mick, I know we're not in a good place right now,
但是我还没放弃咱俩
but I haven't given up on us.
杰瑞德 我也没有放弃咱俩
Jared, I haven't given up on us, either.
但这件事和我们俩无关
But this isn't about us.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我保证
I promise.
我需要陪着他
I need to be there for him, okay?
泽克需要我 我必须听从召唤
Zeke needs me. I have to listen to the callings.
那些召唤 就是让你看不清前路的原因
The callings -- that's what's blinding you.
这家伙是个瘾君子
This guy's a junkie.
除非有人阻止 否则他不会停止吸毒
He's not gonna quit using unless someone stops him.
如果你不愿意 那就我来
If you won't, I will.
萨尼 我收到你的短♥信♥了 有急事吗
Hey, Saanvi. I got your text. What's the emergency?
我需要詹姆斯·格里芬的验尸报告
I need James Griffin's autopsy report.
你知道我不能给你
You know I can't give you a copy.
这么广受关注的案件 不能有任何泄露
A case this high-profile, we can't afford leaks.
阿历克斯 通融一下
Alex, c'mon.
你能通过细胞生物学可都是靠我
I carried you through Cell Biology.
那都是医学院上学时的事了
That was med school.
是 但是如果你那一科挂了
Yeah, and failing that class
你医学院都毕不了业
would've been the end of med school.
实际上刚好相反 你还拿了A
Instead, you got an A.
你欠我人情
You owe me.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
普利西拉·兰德勒
Priscilla Landon?
-是我 -我是纽约警局的斯通警探
- Yes. - Um, Detective Stone, NYPD.
我来问问关于你儿子泽克的事情
I'm here about your son, Zeke.
不管他做了什么 我不能
Uh, whatever he's done, I can't --
抱歉 但我就是...没办法
I-I'm sorry, but I just -- I can't.
没有 他没做任何事
No, he hasn't done anything.
我知道他昨天来找过你
I know he came to see you yesterday.
-嗯 -你为什么不见他
- Mm-hmm. - Why'd you turn him away?
我也是他的朋友
I'm also a friend.
我爱我儿子
I love my son,
我会永远爱他
and I will never stop loving him.
但一整年了 他都没出现过
But for an entire year, he can't be bothered to show his face.
后来他出现了 不仅吸毒
And then, he shows up, on drugs,
还满嘴借口和谎言
with excuses and lies, and...
还是老样子
nothing's changed.
我觉得他现在不同了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表