剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这看上去像是照片里的红门
?This looks like the red door from the photograph.
我就说吧 本·斯通在骗你
What'd I tell you? Ben Stone's putting you on.
我不知道他有什么目的
I don't know what his angle is,
但这里没有乘客
but there are no passengers here.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
我这辈子处理掉了很多东西
I had to make a lot of stuff disappear in my life.
要我也会找个这种地方
If I had to do it, it'd look a lot like this.
如果这里没有任何人 那是怎么回事呢
And if there was never anyone here, what would it look like?
肯定不会是这样
It wouldn't look like this.
刚撕下来的
Still fresh.
统一动态系统公♥司♥
我本来是在医院里
我说"妈妈 快点"
他们很担心
不 女士 项目已经从协议中移除
No, ma'am, the subjects have been removed from the protocol.
我们需要中止实验
We had to terminate the experiment
因为国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人已经开始有所怀疑
because somebody in the NSA started poking around.
但这种中断只是暂时的
But the disruption was only temporary.
我们只需要安装好装置
We just need to get the equipment set up,
就能继续重新运行
and we'll be back up and running in no time.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表