剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
波尔医生
Dr. Bahl?
你好 有什么需要我帮忙的 这位医生
Hi. Uh, how can I help you, Doctor...?
马修斯
Matthews.
其实我是在想 我能不能帮帮你
I was actually wondering if I could do something for you.
之前我在走廊看见你了
I saw you earlier, in the hall.
我没事 只是有些过敏
Oh, I-I'm fine. I just had allergies.
可能我这话有点冒昧
I-I know I'm being intrusive,
但我所看到的可不是过敏
but what I saw wasn't allergies.
跟别人聊一聊总没有错
There's nothing wrong with talking to somebody.
我非常乐意帮你介绍其他医生
I'm more than happy to make a referral.
我没事 谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you.
如果你坚持的话 好吧
Okay. If you say so.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
没事
No, it's fine.
发生了什么
What's going on?
看看谁被抓进来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
他因试图非法闯入民宅而被捕
Caught in an attempted break-in.
-在森林山的一处住所 -什么
- Residence in Forest Hills. - What?
不是这样的 好吗 你们弄错了
It's not like that, okay? You got the wrong idea.
-我们当然不会弄错 -抱歉
- Of course we do. - Excuse me.
你介意我们...
Do you mind if we...
-坐下 -好吧
- Sit. - Okay.
不 你不能把他记录在案
No, you can't book him.
米凯拉 我了解像泽克这样的人 好吗
Michaela, I know guys like Zeke, okay?
我当了18个月的卧底 才得到我的警徽
I got my badge doing 18 months of buys and busts.
我几乎能闻到这个人身上毒瘾的味道
I can practically smell the junkie on this guy.
太夸张了 杰 你无法确定这一点
That is such a leap, Jay. You don't know that.
他拒绝透露自己的身份
He's refusing to identify himself.
他甚至不告诉我们他的姓氏
He won't even give us his last name.
拜托 米凯拉 我是想保护你
Come on, Michaela. I'm trying to protect you.
我知道 杰瑞德 但你不能这样做
I know you are, Jared. But this is not how you do it.
泽克进入我的生活是有原因的
Zeke was brought into my life for a reason.
拜托 小米 听听你自己说的话
Come on, Mick. Listen to yourself.
对格里芬你就不是这么想的
You don't think that about Griffin.
难道你要抓捕一名罪犯
So you're just gonna sweat out one criminal,
同时偷偷放走另一名罪犯吗
while potentially giving another one a free pass?
泽克和格里芬不一样
Zeke is not like Griffin.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你想要相信这是真的 我知道
I know you want to believe that that's true. I do.
但是小米 你收到的这些呼召
But, Mick, these callings you're having,
它们在蒙蔽你的双眼
they're blinding you.
你毫不了解这个人
You know next to nothing about this guy.
我没时间跟你说这个 好吗
You know what? I don't -- I don't have time for this, okay?
拜托 尽你所能
Please, just whatever you do,
在我空出来之前别把他记录在案
do not book him until I free up.
米凯拉 我能解释
Michaela, I can explain.
我现在不能处理你的问题
I can't deal with this right now.
无论发生了什么 你等一下再解释
Whatever the hell is going on, please just explain it later.
我知道你经历了什么
I know what you're going through.
我最好朋友的死 是我的责任
I was responsible for the death of my best friend.
她就像是我的姐姐
She was practically my sister.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
戴文的档案 都在这里
Devon's file. It's all right here.
本来应该很简单的 对吧
It was supposed to be simple, right?
你和戴文迅速行动 拿走一些现金
You and Devon were gonna pop in, grab some cash.
发生了什么
What happened?
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
你有警方报告
You have the report.
受害者是另一名顾客
The victim was another customer.
只是一个路人
Just some guy.
你记得他在买♥♥什么吗
Do you remember what he was buying?
糖粉甜甜圈
Powdered doughnuts.
所以他转身发现两个戴着滑雪面具的人
So he turns around and sees two men in ski masks
走进了商店
walk into the store.
他决定他要当一名英雄 拔出了他的枪
Decides he's gonna be a hero, whips out his gun.
两枪打中他的胸膛
Two shots right in the chest.
我知道这个故事的结局
I know how the story ends.
没错 戴文进了监狱
Right, so Devon goes to jail.
一级谋杀 因为是他开的枪
Murder one. Because he's the shooter.
我们认为是他开的枪
And we know he's the shooter because...
因为你是这么告诉警♥察♥的
that's what you told the police.
我想问的是
I guess my question here is...
这是真实情况吗 格里芬
is that what really happened, Griffin?
报告说你达成了协议
It says you cut a deal.
先交代的嫌犯可以杜撰案情 所以...
The first perp to turn gets to frame the narrative, so...
-我不想再和你说了 -你当然不想说
- I don't want to do this anymore. - No, of course you don't.
是你把戴文送进了监狱 他在里面死了
'Cause you sent Devon to prison, and that's where he died.
-是你开的枪 对吗 -我不想说了
- You were the shooter, weren't you? - I'm done talking about this!
你已经带着耻辱活了15年
And you've carried that shame with you for 15 years.
我也背负过同样的耻辱 所以我懂
I know because I have carried the same shame.
格里芬 我们都互相关联
Griffin, we are all connected.
我敢肯定这就是你归来的原因
That is why you came back, I'm sure of it.
你不是唯一一个这样的人
You're not the only one.
我们都获得了再来一次的机会
We have all been given a chance to start over.
这就是你的机会
This is yours.
警探
Detective?
联邦检察官已批准
The U.S. Attorney signed off.
我们要跟他做协议了吗
W-We're making the deal?
我们的反恐队在一处房♥产找到了证据
Our terrorist unit has corroboration from an asset.
证明未来几个小时 在市中心可能会出事
Some event in Midtown, they think within the next couple hours.
美国陆军协会已经在路上了
AUSA's on his way.
不管你在干什么 赶紧收尾
So whatever you're doing, you need to wrap it up.
他们还在来的路上 我们还有时间
If he's still on his way, then we have time.
我已经有点眉目了 警长
Look, I'm getting close, Captain.
请不要告诉他 我们已经接受协议
Please, don't tell him that we've taken the deal.
让我继续试试 行吗
Just let me keep pushing, okay?
好吧
Okay.
求助 给我更多关于戴文的信息
快点 小伙子们 好多人正嗷嗷待哺呢
Quick as you can, guys. We have a lot of mouths to feed.
打扰一下 你是安吉拉·格雷汉姆吗
E-Excuse me. Angela Graham?
你好 我是格蕾丝·斯通 你有时间吗
Hi. My name is Grace Stone. Do you have a minute?
捐款箱在里面
There's a donation box inside.
不是的
Oh, no.
我想和你聊聊詹姆斯·格里芬
I need to talk to you about James Griffin.
你曾是他的养母吗
You were his foster mother?
我已经告诉《邮报》 我不是
I told the Post, I'm not --
不 我不是记者
No, I'm not a reporter.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy here.
詹姆斯·格里芬威胁到了我的家庭
James Griffin is a threat to my family.
还有我孩子的安全
To my children.
说来话长 但是我需要知道他的一些情况
It's a long story, but I need to know what I'm dealing with.
我们在这边说吧
We can talk over here.
事实就是詹姆斯·格里芬非常邪恶
Truth is, James Griffin was just awful.
他只有一个朋友
Griffin had one friend in the world,
后来也失去了
and he lost him.
戴文·卡里克吗
Devon Carrick?
戴文对他就像亲弟弟一样
Devon treated him like his little brother.
这是夏天我带他们去划独木舟时拍的
This was taken the summer I took the kids canoeing.
格里芬撒谎说自己会游泳
Griffin lied, said he could swim.
他坐的独木舟翻了 戴文潜到水下
His canoe tipped over, Devon dove in,
把他拉了上来
and pulled him right out.
他救了他的命
He saved his life.
一个月后 他们都进了少管所
A month later, they were both in juvie.
关了两年
Two years.
他们再也没回过家
They never came back home again.
我一直以为格里芬早就死了
I honestly thought Griffin was long dead...
直到我看到新闻
until I saw the news.
我知道这么说不厚道
I know it's inappropriate...
但是我不希望格里芬无罪释放
but I'm not sure I want Griffin to go free.
不是每个人都值得被拯救
Maybe not everyone deserves to be saved.
萨尼
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表