Yep, there he is.
他下了车 正徒步向前
He's out of the vehicle on foot.
就现在 赶紧派人过去抓捕
All right, get the team over there now.
是
Yeah.
铸博 我们到现场了
Jubal, we're on scene.
监控里发现了什么
What are the security cameras showing?
好的 我们最后一次看见席尔瓦
Okay, great. The last time we saw Silver,
他正向山上的墓地深处走去
he was heading up the hill deeper into the cemetery.
此后就看不到他了
No sighting since.
走吧
Let's go.
我发现他了
I got him.
席尔瓦 你已经被包围了
You got nowhere to go, Silver.
束手就擒吧
Put your hands up!
把手抬起来
Show us your hands!
抬起来
Put them up!
立刻
Now!
现在缓慢转身
Now turn around, slowly.
很好 就这样
Nice and easy.
他把枪扔了
He dropped the gun.
散开
Fan out.
玛纪 报告定位
Maggie, what's your location?
我在陵墓附近 大约六七米远吧
I'm near the mausoleum, about 50 yards away.
玛纪 小心被发现
Maggie, you broke location.
你能听到我说话吗
Guys, you copy?
玛纪
Maggie!
你能听到吗
Do you guys copy?
我知道他藏哪里了
I think I know where he's hiding.
听到请回复
Do you copy?
别发出声音
Don't say a word.
小心我送你上西天
If you do, I'll send you to the Promised Land like the others.
别 刀下留人
Hold on, hold on.
听着 我不是来害你的
Listen, I am not here to harm you.
- 我是来解救你的 - 骗鬼呢你
- I'm here to help you. - Liar.
你是来阻挠我的 是不是
You're trying to interfere with my mission.
你的鸿鹄伟业 我一概不知
I don't know about your mission.
我要净化这个世界
I'm gonna save the world.
都行啊
Okay.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你是异教之徒 和他们一样都是罪人
You're an infidel, a sinner like the rest.
不 我不是 我是来帮你的
I'm not, I'm not. Okay, I can help you.
让我帮你
I can help you.
这话倒没错
You're right.
你倒是能帮上我
And you will.
做我的盾牌吧
You're my shield.
为我挡下所有的子弹
You will take the bullets meant for me.
用你那瘦弱的身躯牺牲于我吧
You will sacrifice your body
为了全人类的幸福
for the greater good of humanity.
放开她
Let her go.
- 放开她 - 做梦
- Let her go. - No.
想都别想
That won't happen.
放下枪 否则我灭了她
Drop your guns or she dies.
随你们的便
It's up to you.
她的命掌握在你们手中
You get to choose if she lives or dies.
快开枪
Take the shot.
我没有角度 蒂芙尼你呢
I don't have a shot. Tiff?
我也没有
Negative.
快开枪啊你们
Take the shot.
开枪啊 有本事开枪啊
Take the shot. Take the shot.
就现在
Now!
下地狱去吧 你个畜生
Welcome to hell, you dirtbag.
怎么回事
What is going on?
没事了
It's okay.
我在呢
I'm here.
- 有消息了吗 - 没呢
- Any word? - Nothing.
我打过电♥话♥ 但直接转语♥音♥信箱了
I tried to call, but it went straight to voicemail.
算了 现在除了等还是等
Yeah, all we can do is wait.
请跟我来
If you could follow me, please.
斯科拉
Scola?
你还好吧
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
我现在没事了
I am now.
各位 孩子就叫...就叫道格拉斯
Guys, this is... this is Douglas.
你用你哥的名字给他取名
You named him after your brother.
是
Yeah.
你看他笑的多漂亮
He's perfect.
这句说的在理
Yeah, he is.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表