Jubal, you need to slow play the setup.
伊恩马上会给你指令
Ian will jump on with instructions shortly.
绑紧点 太松了
Make them tighter. It's too loose.
留这空隙干什么 绑紧点
See all this space? Make it tighter.
马上是多久
And how exactly would you define "shortly"?
我们正在全速行动
We are moving as fast as we can.
玛纪和OA正在牡蛎湾那边调查
Maggie and OA are in Oyster Bay now trying to get information.
我们掌握的信息越多 胜算就越大
The more we know, the better our odds.
收到
Copy that.
正在下载萨拉查家的录像
The footage from Salazar's estate's downloading now.
是动态激活摄像头 所以其实没太多要看的
It's a motion-activated camera, so not a lot to scrub.
几分钟就能看完
Should have something in the next few minutes.
霍布斯 马可父亲那边进展如何
Hobbs, anything on Marco's father?
这个保险箱跟财务方面有关系吗
Any financial reason that safe deposit box is so important?
之前几个月他开了
He's opened up numerous shell accounts
很多空壳账户 总价值超过十亿美元
over the last few months, over a billion dollars' worth.
- 钱来自哪里 - 哥伦比亚
- Originating where? - Colombia.
他父亲是在洗钱吧
Sounds like his dad might be washing money.
肯定是
Exactly.
他最近的一笔交易是
His most recent transaction was a withdrawal
从其中一个离岸账户提款
from one of his offshore accounts.
两亿美金
$200 million.
他是把钱转到信托国家银行了吗
Did he transfer the money to Trust National?
不是 他把钱换成了加密货币 比特币
No, he converted it to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.
不需去银行取钱 只需要一个密♥码♥
You don't need a bank for that, just an access code.
我说过 我不想伤害任何人
Like I told you before, I don't wanna hurt anyone,
但如果逼不得已 可别怪我
but I will if I have to.
就按我说的做
So just do what I say.
伊索贝尔 我这边估计不行了
Isobel, I can't keep stalling.
快让伊恩告我怎么弄
I need Ian in my ear pretty damn quick.
好的 我在催他
All right, I'll keep pushing.
好 快跟他说
All right. Just tell him.
伊索贝尔 情况瞬息万变
Isobel, there's a lot going on here.
赶紧把伊恩找来 立刻马上
I need Ian in my ear right now, ready or not.
- 到时间了 - 就五分钟
- It's game time. - Five minutes.
没时间了
We don't have five minutes.
如果我给铸博的指令有误
If I give Jubal the wrong instructions,
金属保护网会自动启动
that metal grid will slide into place
整个系统都会关闭
and the whole system will shut down.
就再也无法打开了
It'll make it impossible to breach.
就给你两分钟
You've got two minutes.
铸博 听着 伊恩马上就好
Jubal, hang with me. He's almost there.
有发现
Got something.
我一直在看录像
I've been scrolling through the footage.
拉斐尔不是他们夫妇杀的
Marco and Jennifer didn't kill Rafael.
- 那是谁干的 - 这两个人
- Then who did? - These two.
立刻进行面部识别
Run facial right now!
无记录
No hits.
他们在问萨拉查偷的钱去哪了
They're asking about the money Salazar stole,
但我还是听不清萨拉查死前说的什么
but I still can't make out what Salazar says before dying.
好 稍等
Okay, stand by.
我再把音量调大一些
I'm gonna try to enhance the sound even more.
密钥就在那个保险箱里
The crypto key is in the safe deposit box.
他们找的就是这个
So that's what they're looking for.
这两个人抓了他们的女儿做人♥质♥
And these two men are holding their daughter as collateral.
立即排查拉斐尔家附近的道路监控
Start scrubbing traffic cams near Rafael's estate.
赶紧找到他们的车
Let's find this vehicle now.
嘿 嘿 这算什么呀 你怎么弄的
Hey, hey, what is this? What are you doing?
太松了 这算什么
It's too loose. Hey, what is this?
搞什么 搞什么呢你
What are you doing? What are you doing?
弄紧点
Make it tighter!
这俩人快要失控了
These two are losing it fast.
伊恩 连线吧
Ian, get on the comms.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
好的
Okay.
把USB线连到主面板上
Connect the USB cord to the main panel.
已经连完了
Yeah, that's already done.
现在输入旁路代码
Now, type in the bypass code.
It's 100288.
现在去扫描仪那边
Good, now go to the scanner and...
怎么这么长时间
What's taking so long?
怎么回事
What's taking so long?
你看 老兄 你拿枪对着我
Look, pal, this is hard enough
大喊大叫 我这确实有点困难
without you waving a gun around and shouting at me.
好 赶紧打开它
Okay, just get it open.
一切都指望它了
Everything we care about depends on it.
我明白
I get it.
我明白
I get it.
我知道你想帮忙
Look, I know you're just trying to help,
但欲速则不达
but you're just making the situation worse.
用不着你教育我
Don't lecture me!
你根本不清楚怎么回事
You have no idea what's happening!
我了解 抱歉抱歉
No, I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是说 让我专心做好手头的工作
I'm just... I'm just saying, let me do my job,
大伙都平平安安的 不好吗
and everyone will get to go home safely, all right?
亲爱的
Babe.
别 别 让他弄
Babe, babe, babe, let him do it.
好吗 就等他弄好 可以吗
Okay? Just let him do his job, okay?
现在只能等他打开箱子 不是吗
We need to let him get inside that box, okay?
扫描仪复位码为 1029-63
The scanner reset code is 1029-63.
怎么回事 它怎么还不开
What happened? Why isn't it opening?
额
Uh...
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
铸博 你按横杠了吗
Jubal, did you type in the dash?
没按打不开的
If not, that's why it didn't open.
尽量拖延时间
Try to stall.
我看看有没有解决办法
I'll see if there's a workaround.
我知道问题出在哪了
You know what, I think I know what I did wrong.
就是还需要几分钟
I just need a few more minutes.
不 没时间了
No, no, there's no time.
过十分钟我就得打电♥话♥了
I have to make a call in 10 minutes.
十分钟 好的 应该没问题
10 minutes. Okay, well, that should be fine.
应该能修好
I should be able to, uh, fix it by then.
铸博 别让他撬
Jubal, do not let him use that crowbar.
这会触发安防系统的
It'll cause the security grid to activate.
别这样 老兄 你会后悔的
Uh, no, buddy, you don't wanna be doing that.
这样会触发紧急安防系统
That's... that's gonna trigger the emergency security system
整个系统都会关闭
and the whole damn thing is gonna shut down.
- 赶紧让他停下 - 马可 别这样
- Would you tell him, please? - Marco, don't do that.
听我说 这可不是个好主意
I'm telling you, this is not a good idea.
- 求你了 - 铸博 你必须阻止他
- Please. - Jubal, you have to stop him.
- 你在干什么 - 我说的是真的
- What are you doing? - I'm serious.
这样可就打不开了
You're just gonna make it impossible.
别这样 马可 马可
No, Marco! Marco!
真不行
It's not a good idea.
- 不 不 - 不 不
- No, no! - No, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
现在怎么办 你必须把它修好
What are we gonna do now? You have to fix it.
好的 能修好 别冲动
Okay, we... we can fix this. We just need to stay calm.
赶紧修好 把箱子打开
Well, then fix it! Make it open!
好的 还需要几分钟
I will, I just need a... a few minutes here.
没时间了 现在打开
No! There's no time! Open it now!
你根本就不懂
You don't understand.
如果打不开那个箱子
If you don't open that thing,
我女儿会死的 知道吗
they're gonna kill our daughter, okay?
哦 明白了 您女儿有危险吗
Okay. I didn't know. Your daughter's in danger?
是的
Yes!
别 别 什么都别跟他说
Oh, no, no, no, no, don't say anything.
这只会让事情更糟
You're just gonna make it worse.
我们别无选择
We don't have any other option.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表