All right, you know anyone else
其他什么人出去过 或者她住哪里
that she was hanging out with, where she was living,
她都怎么打发时间吗
how she spent her time off?
我想她在这里不认识什么人
I don't think she knew many people in the city.
她住在一家青年旅社
She... she was staying at a youth hostel
离这里几个街区 叫千禧旅舍
a few blocks from here, Millennial Lodge.
克洛伊是我们的长♥期♥住客
Chloe's one of our long-termers.
- 在这里住了大概六个月 - 这常见吗
- Been here about six months. - Is that pretty common?
不常见 但也时有发生
Not really, but it happens.
我猜这比在纽约付房♥租便宜
Cheaper than paying New York rent, I guess.
这是她的柜子
This is her.
好的 我们看看
Okay. Let's see here.
没什么东西
Nothing here.
你和她熟悉吗
Did you know her at all?
不怎么熟
Not really.
她人很好 但有点独来独往
I mean, she was nice but kinda kept to herself.
我们每周五会有聚餐
We do these family dinners every Friday,
聚餐后会出去玩
go out afterwards.
克洛伊只来过一次
Chloe only came once.
可能那次经历对她不愉快吧
I don't think it was a great experience for her.
怎么说
Yeah? Why is that?
有个人对她太感兴趣
Some guy got overly interested in her,
跟着她回了这里
followed her back here.
她很羞怯 不知道怎么处理这事
And she's shy, you know. Didn't know how to handle it.
是值班的工作人员最后把他赶走的
The guys on staff had to chase him away.
- 这是什么时候的事 - 大约一个月前
- When was this? - About a month ago.
你们外面有监控吗
You all have cameras outside?
有可能是这个
This could be it.
有录下声音吗
Can we... can we get sound on this?
没有 只有视频画面
Uh, no. It's video only.
他显然很生气
He clearly has rage issues.
能识别他的身份吗
Can we ID him from here?
正在人脸识别
Running facial rec now.
有了 布雷特·波特
Yep. Brett Porter.
二十岁 在纽约大学学商科
20 years old. He's a business major at NYU.
好的 知道他现在的位置吗
All right. Can we get a current location?
不能确保他现在在哪
Can't guarantee he's there now,
但他好像住在校外的学生公♥寓♥
but it looks like he lives in off-campus student housing.
嘿
Hey!
联邦调查局
FBI.
我们无意打扰你们的派对
We're not here to bust your party,
但我们需要所有人保持原地不动
but we need everyone to stay where they are.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
坐下
Sit down.
你们好 我住在这里
Hey. I live here.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
我们要找布雷特·波特
We're looking for Brett Porter.
你看到他了吗
You see him?
看到了 他应该和一个女生回他屋里了
Yeah, uh, I think he went, um, into his room with a girl.
嘿 布雷特 开门
Hey, Brett, open up.
把门打开
Open it.
- 这是怎么回事 - 那个女孩呢
- Yo, what the hell? - Where's the girl?
在浴室里 发生什么了
In the bathroom. What's going on?
你还好吗
You okay?
我挺好的 发生什么了
Yeah, I... what's happening?
有个女孩失踪了 我们有问题要问布雷特
We have some questions to ask Brett about a missing girl.
等等 你们不能就这么闯进来
Hold on. You can't just barge in here.
事实上 我们可以
Actually, we can.
我不知道你们想让我说什么
Look, I don't know what you want me to say.
我不认识叫克洛伊的人
I don't know anyone named Chloe.
但看起来你认识她
Well, it sure seems like you know her.
这是什么
What is this?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你在酒吧见过她
You met her at the bar.
跟着她去了青年旅社
You followed her to her hostel.
这是你 对吧
This is you? Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
我承认当时表现不佳
Look, I'll admit it wasn't my finest moment.
但那不是克洛伊
But that's not Chloe,
不管你们怎么称呼她 那是塔莎
whatever you said her name was, that's Tasha.
不管她叫什么 她昨晚被绑♥架♥了
Okay, whatever her name is, she was abducted last night.
而监控显示在她消失前几周
And we have you on video screaming at her
你冲她大喊大叫过
a few weeks before she disappeared.
所以发生了什么
So what happened?
她拒绝了你
She rejected you.
- 你感觉很难堪 - 不 停下
- You felt embarrassed. - No. Hold on.
我不喜欢塔莎
I... I wasn't into Tasha.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我告诉你了 那个女孩叫塔莎
I'm telling you, that girl's name is Tasha.
我在波基普西认识她的
I know her from Poughkeepsie.
好吧 你确定吗
Okay, are you sure about that?
是啊 她为我父母工作
Yeah. She worked for my parents.
每两周来打扫一次我家
Cleaned our house twice a week,
直到她打劫了我们然后跑了
until she robbed us and took off.
那是什么时候
When was that?
去年夏天 好像是七月
Last summer. Maybe July?
所以我遇到她的时候 我跑过去质问她
So when I ran into her, I confronted her about it.
就只是这样
But that's it.
那是我最后一次见她
That's the last time I saw her.
布雷特·波特有不在场证明
Brett Porter alibied out.
他当时在参加大学募捐活动
He was at a university fundraiser.
我们有一堆照片可以证明
We've got about a dozen photos confirming it.
至少这是可以确定的
At least that's something definitive.
所以受害者的身份还没有确定吗
So still no firm ID on our victim?
没有 我们调查的越多
No, and the deeper we dig into her,
问题就越多
the more questions we have.
你把她的牙刷送到实验室了吗
You get her toothbrush to the lab?
是的 他们正在检查她的DNA
Yeah, they're running her DNA now.
好 我知道希望不大
Okay. I know it's a long shot,
但是我们直到她以前有盗窃前科
but we know she has a history of theft.
也许在罪犯数据库里有她的记录
Maybe she's in the criminal database.
你和布雷特的父母聊过了吗
Hey, you talk to Brett's parents?
对 他们确定了克洛伊曾为他们工作
Yeah, they confirmed Chloe worked for them
用的是塔莎这个名字
under the name Tasha,
而且她还偷了他们两千块
and that she stole $2,000 from them.
但是他们没有什么她的信息
But they didn't have much info on her.
和披萨店的情况一样
Same situation as the pizza place...
私下雇佣她 甚至都不知道
paid her under the table, didn't even know
- 她姓什么 - 好吧
- her last name. - Great. All right.
各位 我们应该都着手调查这个案子
Folks, we should all be working on this.
这个女人肯定不是凭空冒出来的
This woman did not just appear out of nowhere.
让我们继续调查社交媒体
Let's keep searching social media.
菲尔你去找点人过来
And hey, Phil, why don't you get a team together.
开始往波基普西那边打电♥话♥ 好吗
Start cold-calling Poughkeepsie, yeah?
铸博 实验室来电♥话♥了
Hey, Jubal. That was the lab.
- 她的DNA比对有结果了 - 所以她有前科
- We just got a hit on her DNA. - So she has a record.
也不算是
Not exactly.
她在全国失踪及身份不明人员系统里
She popped in NamUs.
失踪人口数据库
The missing persons database?
她的真名是安娜贝尔·科利尔
Real name Annabelle Collier.
她四岁的时候从斯塔顿岛被人绑♥架♥
She was abducted from Staten Island at age four,
过去十♥八♥年♥一直被认定是已经死亡
and presumed dead for the past 18 years.
安娜贝尔·科利尔在2004年
Annabelle Collier was abducted outside
在一家日托中心外面被绑♥架♥
of a daycare center back in 2004.
她妈妈是服务员 现在还住在斯塔顿岛
Her mom's a waitress. Still lives out in Staten Island.
她父亲是承包商 不过因为心脏病去世了
Her father was a contractor, but he died of a heart attack.
在2008年
In 2008.
对 你是怎么
That's... that's right. How do you...
科利尔绑♥架♥案是我早期接手的案子之一
The Collier abduction was one of my first cases
在我刚加入♥联♥邦局的时候
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表