谢谢你 我得走了
But thank you. I should go.
你要去哪里 等等
Where are you going? Wait.
你来这要找可♥卡♥因♥
You came in here looking for coke
自己用 不卖♥♥
to use, not sell.
我免费送你一些
I offer to give you some for free.
你还拒绝我
And you say no?
事情不太对劲 宝贝
Something's not adding up here, sweetheart.
OA 你听到了吗
OA, are you hearing this?
我不想白拿你的
I just don't wanna be a freeloader.
我很慷慨的
I'm a generous man.
特别喜欢分享
I like to share with others.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Damn.
已经上头了
Already much better.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
要不我给你调些喝的
Can I, uh, make you something to drink?
不用了 我要去见几个朋友
No, I'm actually supposed to meet up with some friends,
或许晚点时候
but maybe we could do that a little bit later.
好啊
Yeah, I'd like that.
很抱歉你...
I'm sorry that you...
不用 我说过这会发生的
No, I said this was gonna happen.
我就知道
I knew it.
进来
Get in.
你在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
没关系的
It was fine.
你不听我的 我让你出来
You didn't listen to me. I told you to get out.
没关系 我不想打草惊蛇
It was fine. I didn't wanna spook him.
你不想打草惊蛇 然后你就吸了毒吗
You didn't wanna spook him? So you did a line of coke?
我把一些扫到桌子下面去了 玛纪
I brushed it off the table, Maggie.
我装的
I faked it.
你戴着摄像机
You're wearing a camera.
我们都看到了
We saw the entire thing.
你真不相信我吗
You seriously don't believe me?
我为什么要信你
Why would I?
你想我去做个药检吗
Do you want me to take a drug test?
哦 你是必须得去做个药监
Oh, you're taking a drug test.
嘿 我是想帮你的
Hey, I'm here trying to help you.
你没帮到我
You're not helping me.
是我们在帮你
We're helping you.
因为你再一次地
Because once again, you are mixed up
被卷进这堆破事里去了
in all of this nonsense.
各位 冷静一下 好吗
Guys, calm down, okay?
不管这事发生了没有
Whatever happened or didn't happen is over now.
我们得集中精力找到妮基
We need to focus our energy on finding Nikki.
我出去透透气
I need some air.
我们深入调查一下这个叫萨米的
All right, let's dig into this guy, Sammy.
他在绿宝石贩毒
He's a drug dealer who operates out of Emeralds.
是我们的嫌疑人
That makes him a suspect.
脸部识别找到他的档案了
Got a hit on facial rec.
他叫萨缪尔·罗威 今年三十岁
Name is Samuel Rowe, 30 years old,
有前科 减至轻刑罪
one prior conviction, reduced to a misdemeanor,
拘留六个月
six months probation.
他和公园里的枪手能匹配上吗
Okay, is he a match for the shooter in the park?
看起来是的
It looks that way.
也和妮基的绑♥架♥者之一能匹配
Matched the physical of one of Nikki's abductors as well.
好的 把他列为嫌疑人
All right, so he's a probable suspect.
好了 我们现在就需要证明他是
Right. Now we just need to prove it.
JJ有消息了吗
Got an update on JJ?
他们叫我等这么久是有原因的
Yeah, I guess they had me on hold for a reason.
JJ死在手术台上了
JJ just died on the table.
艾琳得回到绿宝石
We need Erin to go back into Emeralds
弄清楚JJ是怎么死的
and exploit the fact that JJ just died.
尽可能搞到
We can use that for any information
- 所有关于妮基的消息 - 呃 为什么
- we can get about Nikki. - Uh, why?
我是说...要是萨米和枪手匹配
I mean, if... if Sammy matches the biometrics of the shooter,
为什么我们不直接抓他
why aren't we just grabbing him?
我们没有足够的证据
We don't have enough evidence.
要不就是浪费时间 你知道的
It would be a waste of time. You know that.
艾琳吸毒了
Erin just did a line of coke.
她说她没有
She says that she didn't.
肯定还有别的办法
There's gotta be another way.
或许吧
Look, there may be,
但现在 这是最高效的方法了
but for now, this is the most efficient way.
好的 她进去了
Okay, she's in.
我们盯着
We've got the eye.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
关于什么
About what?
- 你想放松一下吗 - 不 JJ死了
- You looking to party some more? - No, JJ's dead.
- 谁告诉你的 - 他被车撞了
- Who told you that? - He got hit by a car.
他进手术室的时候我也在医院
I was at the hospital when he went into surgery.
- 等等 你为什么... - 他是我朋友
- Wait, why were you... - He is my friend.
妮基也是
So is Nikki.
我知道发生了什么之后 马上就赶过去了
So when I heard what happened, I hurried down there.
他没撑过去
He didn't make it.
他死在了手术室
He died in the operating room.
我很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
真的吗
Really?
什么意思
What's that mean?
他进手术室之前 告诉了我发生了什么
Before he went into surgery, he told me what was going on.
- 你什么意思 - 你开枪打了拉斐尔
- What do you mean? - You shot Rafael.
你在找JJ 他跑了
Then you went looking for JJ, he took off,
所以你抓了妮基作为人♥质♥
so you grabbed Nikki as collateral.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
他刚告诉我的
He just told me.
好 艾琳 慢慢来
Okay, Erin, play it slow.
你太心急了
You're coming in too hot.
妮基是我的好朋友
Nikki is my best friend.
她是个好人
And she's a good person.
她和JJ还有拉斐尔的生意一点关系都没有
She has nothing to do with JJ and Rafael's business.
我说了 我不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
我能给你钱 萨米
I can get you the money, Sammy.
我能还清JJ欠的债
I can pay off JJ's debt.
到此为止吧
We're done here.
不行
No, we're not.
三万五是吧 你想起来了吗
35,000? That number ring a bell?
艾琳 按稿子说
Erin, stick to the script.
在戒毒所的时候 有人不老实
Look, I got a settlement.
我为此拿到了一笔补偿金
Someone at rehab got a little inappropriate.
付钱给我的人叫我不要说出去
The owner paid me to stay quiet,
我能还清JJ欠的债
so I could pay off JJ's debt.
她做得很好
She's doing good.
他马上就能上钩了
Just needs to close the deal.
你到底想不想要钱
You want the money or not?
我也想帮你
I wish I could help you,
但我真的不知道妮基在哪
but I really don't know where Nikki is.
她可能已经死在某条小巷子里了
She could be laying dead in an alley for all I know.
我想要她活着回来
I want Nikki back, alive.
你要么和我打交道 要么和警♥察♥
So either you deal with me or you deal with the cops.
- 你来决定 - 天哪
- That's your call. - Oh, my God.
- 你要去哪 - 她又不按稿子说
- Where are you going? - What? She's off script again.
那里有我们一队人
We have a team in place.
斯科拉和蒂凡尼都在
Scola and Tiffany are in there.
要是出事了 我们能顶住
If anything goes wrong, we got it.
给她一个机会
Give her a chance.
给她一个机会
Give her a chance.
给我你的号♥码
Give me your number.
今夜晚点我给你发时间和地点
I'll text you a time and place later tonight.
带上钱
Bring the money.
要是我看到了警♥察♥
And if I see any cops,
妮基就死定了
Nikki's dead.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表