You know her, she claims it has nothing to do with that.
说真的 我觉得她只是想作息时间更固定些
And for real, I think she just wants a more stable schedule.
你觉得呢
You buy that?
不知道
I don't know.
只要她平安喜乐
As long as she's happy, safe,
我怎么都行
I'm good.
到了
Here we go.
我要见阿当
I need to see Adem.
告诉他雷的妻子米拉找他
Tell him it's Mila, Ray's wife.
我认识你
I know who you are.
跟我来
This way.
好 新面孔
Okay, new face.
传送作战中心
Send him to the JOC.
奥玛·奇拉斯 前土耳其陆军特种部队成员
奥玛·奇拉斯, ex-OKK, Turkish special forces.
接受过狙击手训练
Trained as a sniper.
有可能是发射导弹的人
Okay, could be our triggerman at the armory.
也许能顺藤摸瓜一锅端
Maybe we can roll up the whole damn crew.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
米拉 你来干什么
Mila, what are you doing here?
- 雷被抓了 - 谁干的
- They got Ray. - Who did?
联邦调查局
The FBI.
就今早 在我家门外抓走的
This morning, in front of our house.
他现在在哪 关着了吗
Where is he now? In custody?
是的
Yes.
但他打电♥话♥给我 说他要找律师
But he called me, said he asked for a lawyer.
不会直接跟他们对话
He's not talking to them.
他们说抓他的原因了吗
Did they say why they arrested him?
别答应 告诉他你不知道
Don't answer. Tell him you don't know.
我不清楚
No, I have no clue.
雷在电♥话♥里也没说
And Ray didn't say anything on the phone.
他知道有人监听
He knows people are always listening.
听到这个我很难过
I'm sorry to hear about this.
谢谢告诉我
And I appreciate you telling me.
有什么我能帮上的 尽管开口
If there's anything I can do to help, just ask.
我喜欢雷
I like Ray.
我不想失礼 米拉
I don't want to be rude, Mila,
但我现在有会要开
but I have a meeting I need to attend.
别走 问他要钱
No, don't leave. Ask him about the money.
我明白 但是
I understand, but first...
我有很多医药费要付
I have lots of medical bills.
预产期一个月后
The baby is due in a month.
我还得做剖腹产
I need a C-section.
都需要钱
That costs money.
不管你打算付雷多少钱 可以直接给我
So whatever you were gonna pay Ray, you can give it to me.
很好
Good job.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
谁说我欠雷钱了
Who said I owed Ray any money?
拜托 我又不傻
Come on, I'm not stupid.
我知道雷给你打工 你付钱给他
I know Ray helps you out and that you pay him for...
叫他给你干那些事
for the things that he does.
我本来不多问的
I don't ask questions.
其实我也不想知道
The truth is, I don't wanna know.
但我现在需要钱
But I need money.
开始怀疑她了
He's onto her.
好的 米拉 沉住气
All right, Mila, play it cool.
问他要律师费
Ask him to pay for the lawyer.
我都没钱请律师
I don't even have cash for the lawyer.
求你了 阿当 这是你欠他的
Please, Adem, you owe him that.
我清楚他因为帮你才出的事
If he's in jeopardy, I know it's because he was helping you.
告诉我 米拉
Tell me, Mila.
联邦调查局
The FBI...
他们找你了吗
did they speak to you?
我们相识多年了
I've known you for years.
你从来不问这些的
You never ask questions.
也从来不会来我这儿
You never come to my office.
到底因为什么
So what changed?
因为什么
What changed?
因为我丈夫被抓了啊
My husband got arrested.
就因为这个
Is that all?
我要去厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
宝宝在推我的膀胱
The baby's pushing on my bladder.
我看过道有一个
I saw one in the hall.
天哪 他看穿我了
Oh, my God. He knows what I'm doing.
没事 深呼吸
Okay, take a breath.
你很好
You're okay.
我要出去
I need to get out.
敲什么 还没上完呢
What is it? I'm not done!
你们得救我出去
You have to get me out.
放低声音
Keep your voice down.
米拉 跟谁说话呢
Mila, who are you talking to?
我自言自语呢 你吓着我了
Myself. You're scaring me.
不用害怕 相信我
No need to be scared, I promise.
我知道怎么做对雷最好 拜托你出来吧
I want what's best for Ray, so please just come out.
我会给你钱付医药费的
I'll give you some money for the medical expenses.
就当送你的
Consider it a gift.
好 我马上出去
Okay, I'll be out soon.
我还没完事呢
I'm not done in here.
救我
Help me.
行动
Let's go.
啊
Ah!
为什么骗我 米拉
Why are you lying to me, Mila?
联邦调查局
FBI!
嫌犯正从86街向东逃窜
Suspect is fleeing east on 86th Street.
让开
Move!
你无处可逃了 阿当
You got nowhere to go, Adem.
举手 出来
Come out with your hands up!
已经击倒嫌疑人
Suspect is down.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快来人打911
Somebody call 911!
需要救护车到46号♥大街和弗农大街路口
I need an ambulance to 46 and Vernon.
嘿 看着我
Hey, hey, hey, look at me.
别闭眼好吗 我们来压住伤口
Keep your eyes open, okay? We're gonna put pressure.
坚持 别动 蒂凡尼
Stay with me. Stay right here. Tiff!
看着我
Look at me.
救援在路上了 好吗
All right, help's on the way, okay?
我要你坚持住 呼吸
I need you to stay with me. I need you to breathe.
你做得很好
You're doing fine.
呼吸
Breathe.
她能挺过来吗
Hey. She gonna make it?
我不确定
I don't know.
她流了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
她也只是做好她该死的本职工作
She was minding her own damn business too.
是啊 太可怕了
Yeah, it's crazy.
都因为这个混♥蛋♥
All because of this bastard.
我找到他的手♥机♥了
I found his phone.
戴安 你能把这个送到调查局总部吗
Diane, can you send this down to 26 Fed?
- 没问题 - 我得好好洗洗手
- You got it. - I gotta get to a sink.
嗯好主意
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
我去叫玛纪和OA 让他们去服装店那
I'll call Maggie and OA and get'em down to the garment actory.
楼上没什么 下面这怎么样
Upstairs is clear. How's it going down here?
没东西 只有一堆垃圾
Nothing. Just a bunch of junk.
麻烦给我拿个钳子过来好吗
Can I get some cutters here, please?
帮我挪一下这个
Help me move this.
谢了
Thanks.
挺多弹♥药♥
Quite the arsenal.
有AK-47 高爆手榴弹
AK-47s, HE-frag grenades...
怪不得枪♥支♥管理局一直调查这家伙
no wonder ATF was all over this guy.
OA 这是那些便携式导弹吗
OA, are these the Javelins?
看看另一个
Check the other one.
导弹被拿走了
The missiles are missing.
听着各位
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表