如果那个人真想交易
And then if the guy wants to do business,
我们就告诉他 之后再带上货和他见面
we'll tell him we'll meet up later on with the product,
就在广场 露天的公共环境安全很多
in the Plaza, out in the open, so it's more safe.
就这么做吧
Okay. Let's do it.
但是必须得有很多后援警力
But there better be plenty of backup.
你有十足的把握吗
Are you sure about this?
当然没有 但是有成功的可能
Of course not, but I think we can pull it off.
你为什么对这个案子格外地上心
Why are you pushing so hard to make this happen?
为了有证据能对这个毒贩立案
Building a case against a guy selling poison.
这是我的职责
Part of the job, last I checked.
只有这个原因吗
You sure us the only reason?
你想得到什么答案呢 蒂凡尼
What are you getting at, Tiff?
你看着好像
It just seems like you're really invested
对他的儿子很感兴趣
in this kid, Trevor.
是的
Yeah, I suppose so.
我觉得他是个好孩子 努力拯救他的父亲
Seems like a good kid. He's trying to save his father.
但是自甘堕落的人是无法拯救的
But you can't save somebody who doesn't want to be saved.
没关系
That's fair enough.
那就不是我们的问题了
It's not our problem.
至少现在不是
Not right now, anyway.
走吧 去和特雷弗谈谈
All right, let's go talk to Trevor.
看看这孩子有没有胆量
See if this kid wants to play ball.
只要能让我和我的父亲脱离毒枭 我都愿意
I'll do whatever it takes to get me, and my father out of this mess.
确定吗
You sure?
这么做风险很大
I mean, there's a lot of risks involved
我们也无法保证你的安全
and we can't make any guarantees.
我知道
I know.
万一真的出事了
But just in case things don't go well,
我只想再见我父亲一面
I want to see my father one more time.
这不太行
No, that's not a good idea.
但他是我的全部
He's all I got, man.
如果有事发生 至少我得知道...
If something happens, I at least want to know that I...
我很久没和他说过我爱他了
It's been years since I told my father I love him.
- 所以我需要... - 好
- So I need to... - Okay.
我明白了
I get it.
时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time,
我们快点准备吧
so we're gonna make this quick.
还要五天吗
Five more days?
对 医生说
Yeah, the doctor says they want the wounds
想让我的伤口愈合得好一点
to heal the right way, you know?
他说如果缝合线裂开我可能会死
He says I could die if the sutures open up.
这孩子太棒了
This kid Trevor is unbelievable, man.
那就照医生说的做
Okay, well, then just do what he says.
我也没得选
Yeah, I don't really have a choice.
我那袋子呢
Hey, where's that bag of mine, by the way?
在我朋友公♥寓♥的壁橱里
It's in a closet at my friend's apartment.
哪个朋友
What friend?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
你慌什么
You seem nervous.
我没有
No.
我没事
I... I'm good.
确定吗
Yeah? Are you sure?
你好像有心事
Because it feels like you got something on your mind...
想和我说什么
something you want to say.
我只是想
That I just wanted to...
想什么
You wanted to what?
告诉你...
To tell you...
我们很少表达情感 对吧
I know we don't talk about our feelings, you know?
我只是想让你知道...
But I just want you to know that...
你这链子哪来的
When'd you get this chain?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你哪来的钱买♥♥这条链子
Where'd you get the money to pay for this chain?
好了 该走了
Okay, time to get out of there.
这是假的
It's... it's fake.
我戴了有几个月了
I've had it for months.
快回去盯着那个袋子
So go sit on that bag and don't
别再过来了
come back here anymore, okay? You understand?
点头然后离开
Just nod and walk out.
我这么做都是为了我们好
I'm doing this for us.
做什么
Doing what?
你要做什么 你是什么意思
What are you... what are you doing? What is that supposed to mean?
特雷弗 马上离开
Trevor, get out now.
我...
I... I...
- 我只是想说... - 别说了
- I just wanted to say that... - No, no, no more talking.
来 我们再对一遍
All right, let's go over the script.
还记得你的台词吗
You remember what you're supposed to say?
我父亲死了
My father's dead.
我发现了这些货 然后卖♥♥给了你
I found the product, sold it to you.
你们怎么认识的
And you know him how?
高中时我就经常卖♥♥大♥麻♥给他
I used to sell weed from him when I was in high school,
现在我在他的酒吧工作 在特里贝克区
and now I work at his bar in Tribeca.
还有呢
What else?
我要向尼可为我父亲做过的事情道歉
I need to apologize to Nico for what my father did.
说我想把事情纠正过来
And say I want to make things right.
然后就交给我
And I'll take it from there.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
走
Come on.
斯科拉和那孩子在第十一街
Scola and the kid are on 11th Street.
你们俩准备好了吗
Are you two set?
听你指示行动 斯科拉
Ready to move in on your signal, Scola.
收到 看到尼克或者他的人了吗
Copy that. Any sign of Nico or his people?
没有
Negative.
我们到这之后就很安静
Place has been pretty quiet since we got here.
没人进出
No one in or out.
记住 利用你的恐惧 好吗
Remember, use the fear, all right?
他想在你的声音里听到恐惧
He's gonna want to hear it in your voice.
这肯定没问题
I don't think that's gonna to be a problem.
我觉得我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
没错
That's it.
你还好吗
You good?
嗨
Hello.
有人吗
Anybody here?
斯科拉 我觉得不太妙
Scola, I don't like this.
这感觉像是圈套
This feels like a setup.
尼可
Nico?
你在哪
Where you at?
这是什么情况
What's going on?
- 怎么回事 - 嘘
- What's happening? - Shh.
待在这别动
Stay right there.
各位 行动 这有两个人倒下了
Guys, move in. I got two down.
上身受枪伤
Gunshot wound to the upper extremities.
嘿
Hey.
斯科拉在哪
Where's Scola?
他在后面
He's back there.
去蒂凡尼那 快
Go stand with Tiff, now.
- 快出去 - 你没事吧
- Get out of here. - You okay?
放松
You just stay relaxed.
过来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你能说话吗
All right, can you talk to me?
能告诉我是谁干的吗
Can you me who did this?
厨房♥没人
Kitchen's clear.
联邦调查局 举起手来
FBI. Show me your hands.
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot, please.
- 你在这打工吗 - 是
- Do you work here? - Yes.
枪击开始之后我就躲起来了
I hid when the shooting started.
- 你看到是谁干的了吗 - 没有
- Did you see who did it? - No.
没看到脸 他戴着面具
Not his face. He had a mask on.
- 就一个人吗 - 应该是的
- There was just one man? - I think so.
他一开枪我就躲在这后面
I hid behind here as soon as he started shooting.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表