Would be nice to have some video.
我发现个摄像头
Got a camera.
拍摄角度正好
Angle's the right direction too.
没错 应该就是这辆车
All right. That's got to be the car.
时间戳刚好在
Timestamp was exactly 34 seconds
艾莉森被绑♥架♥后34秒
after Allison's abduction.
凯利 放大
Kelly, zoom in.
我来面部识别
I'll run facial rec.
尼可·萨布伦卡
Nico Sabalenka.
这是斯科拉的联络人 尼可
That's Scola's contact. Nico.
玛雅 查下尼可·萨布伦卡最后出现的地址
Maya, Nico Sabalenka's last known address.
没查到 不过他还在缓刑期
Don't see anything listed, but he's on probation.
我问一下缓刑官 看看什么情况
Let me track down his PO, find out what's going on.
麻烦快点
Hurry, please.
同时调出视频
In the meantime, let's start pulling video.
我们知道了他北上
We know he was headed north.
那就查该区域交通摄像头 好吗
We'll have traffic cams in that area, right?
埃利斯 定位他的手♥机♥
Uh, Elise, let's ping his phone.
我刚试了 仍然关机
I just tried. It's shut off.
尼可最后出现在长岛市
Nico's last known address is in Long Island City.
他在布鲁克林工作
His work address in Brooklyn.
正是栗色车的目的地
That's exactly where that maroon car is heading.
把两个视频调出来
Just pulled two videos.
找到了
Got hits.
一个在史迪威大道 一个第1♥8♥大♥道旁边
One on Stillwell Avenue, the next on 18th Avenue.
就在布鲁克林中心
That's right in the heart of Brooklyn.
他应该是开车上班
He could be headed to where he works.
玛雅 查下他的详细工作地址
Maya, I need the exact address of his place of work.
- 第1♥7♥大♥道 3236号♥ - 谢谢
- 3236 17th Avenue. - Thank you.
嘿 你确定要参加吗
Hey. You sure you up for this?
我现在什么都不确定 蒂凡尼
I'm not sure about anything right now, Tiff.
只能保持行动了
It's probably best just to keep moving.
需要帮忙就开口
OK, well, if you need anything, let me know.
谢了
Appreciate it.
伙计们 我发现栗色车了
Guys, I got eyes on the maroon car.
车是空的
It's empty.
没有 我好几天没看见尼可了
No, I haven't seen Nico in a few days.
可以具体一点吗
You want to be a little more specific?
一天 还是两天
One day, two days?
两天
Two.
他的车就停在外面
His car was parked right outside.
所以呢 又不代表我见过他
So? Doesn't mean I've seen him.
- 打给他 - 说什么
- Call him. - For what?
叫他过来 就说你有重要的事
Tell him to come by and say you have something important
想和他谈谈
you want to talk to him about.
我做房♥地♥产♥生意
Look, I sell real estate.
我可不想当犯罪斗士或者告密者
I'm not looking to be a crime fighter or a rat.
我们认为尼可为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干活
We think Nico is working with terrorists, and if he is
假如他们谋划的事成真
and these guys actually pull off what they're planning,
我发血誓
I promise you with every bone in my body,
我第一个逮捕你
you will be the first person I arrest.
我说了 我做房♥地♥产♥的
Like I said, I work in real estate.
我根本不知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的破事
I don't know nothing about this terrorist crap.
这栋楼是闲置的 对吗
This building is vacant. Right?
所以呢
So?
那些人上楼做什么
So then why are there people upstairs?
目标就在顶楼
The target's in the penthouse.
如果我是你 我会快速考虑清楚
If I were you, I'd think hard and fast
该说什么话
about what comes out of your mouth next.
- 我们走 - 你的余生
- Let's move. - Might be the difference
要么自♥由♥自在
between living the rest of your life in freedom
要么在联邦监狱
or a federal penitentiary.
谁在顶楼楼上
Who's upstairs in that penthouse?
- 谁在楼上 - 雷米
- Who's upstairs? - Remy.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know their names!
我把房♥子租给了尼可的朋友
I-I-I rented the place to some friends of Nico's
应该是俄♥罗♥斯♥来的
from Russia, I think.
很好 现在你说实话了
Good. Now you're telling the truth.
我们再问一次
We're gonna ask you one more time.
你何时最后一次见尼可
When was the last time you saw Nico?
二十分钟前
20 minutes ago.
我看见他走向一辆面包车
I saw him walking toward a van, a cargo van.
- 什么颜色 - 黑色
- What color? - Black.
- 材质和型号♥呢 - 我不知道
- Make and model. - I-I don't know.
- 里面有女人吗 - 不确定
- Was there a woman? - Not sure.
我只是余光瞅了一眼
I just saw him out of the corner of my eye.
怎么回事 我知道的全说了
Ah! What the hell? I told you everything I know!
没错 但你太磨蹭了
Yeah, well, you took too long.
待在这里 盯好这蠢人
Stay here and keep an eye on this prick.
发现连科夫
Eyes on Lenkov!
找掩护
Take cover!
对面开火了
Shots fired!
- 退后 - 前进
- Stay back! - Go, go, go!
趴下
Down.
- 散开 - 上 快上
- Fan out! - Move, move, move, move, move!
找到一名逃犯
We got a runner.
OA 蒂凡尼 你们跟着我
OA, Tiff, you're with me.
安全
Clear.
各就各位
Let's get in position.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
雷米 那边有梯子
Remy, there's a ladder over here.
伙计们 连科夫可能跑街道去了
Guys, Lenkov could be on the street.
我看到他了
I got him.
他在桥下
He's underneath the bridge.
收到 我马上过去
Copy that. I'm heading that way.
连科夫
Lenkov!
我又过来了
I'm coming around again.
连科夫
Lenkov!
我跟丢他了
I lost him.
最后朝南跑了 黑色面包车
Last headed south. Black cargo van.
雷米 我把整个办公室搜了一遍
Remy, I did a full sweep of the office,
发现了些有趣的东西
and I found something that might be interesting.
可我不会俄♥罗♥斯♥语
But I don't speak Russian.
我们派直升机搜寻连科夫
We have choppers in the air looking for Lenkov
并建立了隔离区
and have set up a containment.
怎么了
What's up?
我知道目标是什么了
I think I figured out what the target is.
应该说是某人
Or should I say who?
美国总统
The president of the United States.
"总统很脆弱"
"The president is vulnerable."
"目标仍然是总统"
"The target remains the president."
"总统项目可以行动了"
"Project President is a go."
他也在镇上
He's in town too.
今天下午
He's supposed to give a speech
他会在联♥合♥国♥进行演讲
at the United Nations this afternoon.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表