我们能行的
You got this.
马特奥
Mateo.
弗兰基怎么了
What happened to Frankie?
何塞 那...
Jose, man, it was...
我们刚准备见面 你知道
we just set up to meet, you know,
但她真的是好人
but she's real good people.
做大买♥♥卖♥♥
The real deal.
- 我说的是很大的... - 够了
- We're talking heavy weight... - Enough.
我想听听你的朋友怎么说
I want to hear what your business partner has to say.
好 我是说...
Okay, I mean...
很简单
it's simple.
我们在验货 弗兰基坚持我试试
We tested the coke, and Frankie insisted that I try it.
我拒绝了
I said no.
我不吸毒 我只贩毒
I'm not a user. I'm a dealer.
谁对弗兰基开了枪
Who shot Frankie?
他拔枪对着我
He pulled a gun on me.
好
Okay.
那为什么你在这儿 而他在医院
So how come you're here and he's in the hospital?
因为我先对他开了枪
Because I shot him first.
他要杀了我 好吗
He was gonna kill me, okay?
我看到机会 我慌了
And I'm sorry. I saw an opportunity. I panicked.
我抓住了枪 我们扭打起来
I grabbed the gun, and then we struggled for a bit,
枪就掉了
and the gun went off.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for that to happen.
- 抱歉 - 各位 我们得进去了
- I'm sorry. - Guys, we got to go in.
- 我要进去了 - 不行
- I'm going in. - No.
情况在玛纪掌控之中
Maggie's controlling the set.
或许她知道我们不了解的
Maybe she knows something that we don't.
OA 等她给我们信♥号♥♥ 我们再行动
OA, we'll move when she gives the signal.
你不是想往上爬吗
You've been talking about moving up.
对吧
Right?
杀了她
Shoot her.
伊索贝尔...
Isobel...
我们等她给信♥号♥♥
We're gonna let her give the signal.
现在杀了她
Kill her now.
要不你也死
Or you'll die too.
现在是时候为自己赚前程了 兄弟
It's time to earn your wings, homey.
坐下
Sit down.
何塞 你经常提到
Jose, man, you always talking about
做生意的原则 对吧
these business principles, right?
金钱第一 我们都深谙其道
And drilling in us that money comes first.
美国唯百元大钞至上
Green is the only color that matters in America.
打死这个贱♥人♥
Shoot the bitch.
不行啊 老大
Nah, man.
她能带来大价钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
She's a big money play.
她打了一个丛林天堂兄弟会的人
She shot a Mott Haven boy.
我们若不作为 就无生意可做 就这么简单
We don't answer that, we got no business, period.
这...这是个正经的白人女性
This... this is a white woman from the real world.
她不是什么混子
She ain't no hood rat.
他们会问我们应付不来的问题
Like, they're gonna have questions we can't answer.
我昨晚杀了个正经女人
I killed a lady from the real world last night.
还没有谁问过我什么
Ain't been no questions about that.
所以你更在乎为弗兰基报仇
So you care about payback for Frankie
而不是赚钱
instead of making some money?
嘿 "报仇"
Hey, payback!
"报仇" 行动 上 上
Payback! Go, go, go!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
留在这儿
Stay here.
跟着我 我们走
Follow me. Let's move.
走 手放在头顶
Go! Hands on your head now.
手放在头顶
Hands on your head!
玛纪 你在哪
Maggie, where are you?
我看不到何塞了
I don't have eyes on Jose.
我在找他
I'm trying to find him.
- 联邦调查局 - 玛纪别对他开枪
- Hey. FBI! - Maggie, don't shoot him.
什么 让开
What? Get out of the way.
嘿 我说...
Hey. I said...
把门炸开
Breach the door.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备完毕
Clear!
铸博 我们找不到何塞了
Jubal, we've lost eyes on Jose.
我们在隧♥道♥里穿行
We're walking down some sort of tunnel.
好 收到
Yeah, copy.
凯莉 何塞有可能已经离开建筑了吗
Kelly, any indication Jose has left the compound?
不可能...我们的包围圈密不透风
Negative... we got a solid perimeter
无人能逃脱
around the whole place. No one's come out of there.
那部手♥机♥呢
What about a cell phone?
追踪他给马特奥发信息的手♥机♥
Tracking the burner he used to text Mateo.
没有确切地点
Can't get an exact location.
它在距总部九十米的地方
It's pinging 100 yards from the headquarters.
他还在那里
He's still there somewhere.
好的 玛纪 OA
Okay, Maggie, OA.
我们认为何塞还在楼里
We believe Jose is still in the building.
何塞开一辆蓝色的车
Jose's driving a blue car.
嘿
Hey!
联邦调查局
FBI!
现在熄火
Shut the car off now.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
出来
Get out.
何塞·弗洛里尔 你被捕了
Jose Florial, you're under arrest.
我们在何塞身上找到了谋杀用的武器
We found the murder weapon on Jose,
我们能根据他的手♥机♥发起指控
and we were able to pull incriminating texts off his phone,
所以他完蛋了
so he is going away.
我们还需要你的证词
We're still gonna need your testimony.
但同时 法警们会给你和山姆
But in the meantime, marshals are gonna set you and Sam up
安排新身份 新住处...
with everything. New identities, new place...
你信守承诺了 我还不太习惯
You keeping your word. I ain't used to that.
嗯 你帮了我们
Well, you helped us out.
我很高兴能回报你
I'm glad we could return the favor.
相信我
And trust me,
我知道重新开始不容易
I know it's not easy to start over.
嘿 玛纪
Hey, Maggie.
大概一分钟一次
It was about once a minute.
我有多少次梦想不再需要躲藏
How many times a day I wish I didn't have to hide.
重头再来的机会并不易得
Not every day we get a chance to start fresh.
好好珍惜
Make it count.
嘿 玛纪
Hey, Maggie.
嗯 之前
Okay, um, about earlier.
如果你对何塞开了枪
If you shot Jose down there,
你就得去见射击组
you would have had to go see the shooting team.
那有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
好吧 玛纪 我知道...
Come on, Maggie, I know that...
我知道你现在不是最好状态
I know that you're not completely yourself right now,
我觉得可能他们也能察觉到
and I thought maybe they could see it too.
等一下
Okay, hold on a second.
我对你敞开心扉
I open up to you.
我信任你这个搭档 告诉你我很紧张
Okay, I trust you as my partner to tell you that I'm nervous,
我第一天有点焦虑
that I have first day jitters,
现在你用这个来反击我
and now you're gonna use it against me?
如果办事处发现了你用禁药
If the bureau found unsanctioned medication
你会被停职的
in your blood, you would be benched.
我知道规矩
I know what the protocol is.
我说过了
I said to you that I would tell you
如果我吃了药 甚至想要吃 我会告诉你的
if I took a pill, if I even thought about taking a pill.
好吧 那抱歉我想保护你
Okay, well, then I am sorry for trying to protect you.
不 我不需要
No, I don't need that.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
是吗
Do you?
数数吧
Count 'em.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表