He was on probation. One strike, you're out.
但你认为他可靠 信得过吗
But you think he's solid? Dependable?
是的
I do.
而你呢
And you?
你见过他吗
You met him?
嗯 见过
Uh, yeah.
是个好人
Good guy.
我想这值得一试
I think it's worth a shot.
好吧 那好
Okay, good.
如果他帮上忙 布鲁克林地检署
If he helps us out, the Brooklyn DA's
愿意对他撤诉
willing to drop his case.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
交给我们吧
We can get this.
好 拉斐 这是全景摄像头
Okay, Ralphie, this camera sees all.
了解
Okay.
这耳机只需塞入
This earpiece just slides in.
就能让你我保持通讯
Keeps us in constant communication.
除了你没人能听见我们
No one will be able to hear us except for you.
明白
Gotcha.
腰带藏有两个针孔摄像头
This belt holds two camera bugs.
你伺机抽出装上
Just slide them out when you're ready to deploy.
- 够简单 - 没错
- Easy enough. - Mm-hmm.
你们这里有不少间谍装备啊
You guys got some real James Bond gack going on here.
所以你了解丑哥 了解他的办事流程
So you know El Feo, you know how he operates.
当然
Sure.
所以如何能拍到更多人呢
So how do we get the most bang for our buck?
对了 他在厨房♥里"临朝听政"
Yeah, he holds court in his kitchen.
另外在办公室内进行一对一面谈
He does his one-on-ones up in his office
犹如教皇接见宾客
like he's the pope holding audiences or something.
好 那好
Okay. That's good.
我们只需能把丑哥关联到
We just need information about El Feo
利昂及桑德斯谋杀案的线索
that ties him to the Leone and Saunders murders.
包在我身上
I got you.
我们也得知他使用一次性手♥机♥
We also know that he uses a burner.
你要帮我们复♥制♥它
All right, we're gonna need you to clone it.
这是即插即用 把它接上一次性手♥机♥
This is plug and play. This phone into the burner.
懂了 是的
Got it. Yep.
我们将全程在线陪同 好吗
We're gonna be with you the whole time, okay?
切记 别明目张胆
Remember, though, nothing obvious.
就聊家常
Chitchat like always.
蒂凡尼 我能行
Tiff, I got this.
我纯粹很高兴能重返职场
Just happy to be back in the game.
好了 开始接通监控摄像头
All right, let's go live on pole cam.
好吧 希望这家伙可靠
All right, let's hope this dude is solid.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他是名失格警♥察♥ 盼着重见天日
He's a failed cop, hoping for his day in the sun,
随即我们把他送进龙穴
and we're sending him into the dragon's lair.
再给他次机会
Just give him a chance.
伸开手
Hands out.
真的吗
Really?
现在要你们搜他亲表弟的身了吗
Gonna make you frisk his own cousin now?
伙计 他让我们搜他亲妈的身
Man, he has us frisk his own momma.
嘿 嘿 举手趴墙上
Yo, yo. Up against the wall, gangsters.
- 这是突击搜查 - 挺会搞笑
- This is a raid. - Funny guy.
那个穿蓝色衬衫的人
That guy in the blue shirt,
那是小鲁伊斯
that's Junior Ruiz, known associate
已知是枪手马库斯·迪尔的同伙
of our other shooter, Marcus Thierre.
也有一米七高 左撇子
"Also a 5'7" lefty.
看吧 拉斐已经帮到我们了
See? Ralphie's already helping us out.
你终于来了
You finally made it.
你老说我该来窜门
You always telling me I should drop by,
这不我来了
so here I am.
嘿 你 表哥 说真的 我打盹时你干嘛在区内
Ey, yo, cuz, for real, what you doing blasting off in the hood
四处开火呢
during my nap time?
说好的聊家常呢
So much for run-of-the-mill chitchat.
现如今你会买♥♥不起消音器吗
You seriously can't afford silencers now?
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
拉斐 打住
Ralphie, knock it off.
我听说了老城区里
I heard about that tragedy that happened
发生的惨剧
in the old neighborhood.
令我伤感
Makes me sad.
可眼瞅着那种暴行 查理
But with violence like that, Charlie,
人们怎还不懂我为何离开布鲁克林呢
how can people still wonder why I left Brooklyn?
奶奶这张照片可真漂亮
It's a beautiful picture of Abuelita.
我的奶奶
My abuelita.
你晓得她讨厌你的
You know she hated your
毒品交易勾当 对吧
drug-dealing ass, though, right?
对 可她爱我给她买♥♥的大房♥子
Yeah, but she loved the big-ass house I bought her.
奶奶
Abuelita.
对
Yeah.
那你是来替我♥干♥活的吗
So you want to come work for me?
我得问你 表弟
I gotta ask, primo.
为何挑现在
Why now?
告诉他你想买♥♥下你的大楼
Tell him you wanna buy out your building.
因为你受够了房♥东加租
You're tired of your landlord raising your rent.
是因为 伙计...
'Cause, man...
听着 你晓得我的生意变成啥样
Hey, look, you know what my business has become.
总有老人丢失钥匙
I got old people losing their keys.
我得让他们进门 我甚至不想收他们钱
I got to go let 'em in. I don't even wanna charge 'em.
我没问你生活出了什么问题
I didn't ask you what was wrong with your life.
我是问为何挑现在
I asked you why now.
怎么突然你觉得替我♥干♥活不可耻呢
Why now I'm suddenly not so horrible to work for?
很简单
It's simple.
因为我要买♥♥♥房♥♥
'Cause I got to get mine.
我受够了循规蹈矩
I'm tired of playing by the rules
活的没个人样
and living like a peasant.
那便是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
我不信 拉斐小子
I don't buy it, Ralphie boy.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
我能打开任何保险箱
I can open any safe that they make.
还有除了军用装备外
And outside of the military-grade stuff,
我能越过任何警报系统
I can get around any alarm system.
你听听这人
You hear this guy?
霎时间 他想成为犯罪大♥师♥
All the sudden, he wants to be a master criminal?
一日是警♥察♥ 终身是警♥察♥
Once a cop, always a cop.
- 我们得把他撤出 - 别 给他次机会
- We need to pull him. - No. Just give him a chance.
蒂凡尼 你会让你朋友丧命的
Tiff, you're gonna get your friend here killed.
傻瓜 我十年前是做过六个月警♥察♥
I was a cop for six months, ten years ago, dummy.
接着他们炒掉我
And they flopped my ass.
伙计 咋的...
Man, what...
好吧 你猜咋的 嘿 算了
Okay, you know what? Ey, fine.
算了 得了
Fine. All right.
我带上本事和感染力去另谋生计
I'll take my skills and my infectious charm elsewhere.
我还计划好一堆大活
I got a bunch of major scores mapped out too.
你懂的 过了这村就没这店
You know, if you're not smart enough to get
- 唉 伙计... - 拉斐 放轻松
- on the train, hell, man... - Ralphie, relax.
我感兴趣了
I'm interested.
所以你继续说下去 兴许我们能
So you keep talking and maybe we'll find something
找点事情一起干
that both of us can do together.
听上去不错 表哥
Sounds good to me, cuz.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是时候上厕所了
It's time to go to bathroom.
你不介意我去蹲马桶吧
You mind if I hit the head?
别绷着脸
Don't be so serious.
相信我 假如我不吓唬他
Trust me, if I didn't bust his chops,
他肯定想到我有窃听
he'd know I was wired for sure.
得了 明白
All right. Got it.
办公室在哪里
Where's the office?
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我开锁厉害着呢
I got mad lockpicking skills.
等等 等等 就那里
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表