我们会把交易地点发给你
We'll text you the location.
一小时后见
We'll see you in about an hour.
如果你的生活方式与古♥兰♥经♥的教诲相违背
If your lifestyle violates the teachings of the Quran,
你就已经知道我的回答会是什么
you already know what my answer will be.
那总还有些什么吧
There has to be something.
总会在某些地方有灵活变动的余地吧
There has to be some latitude somewhere.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
好了 OA 会议结束
All right, OA, meeting's over.
你得马上离开
You gotta get off the street now.
你的生活方式反映你的信仰
Your life must reflect your faith.
你无法选择什么时间 或者是否成为一个好的穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
You can't pick and choose when to be a good Muslim.
好吧 那关于al-darurah呢
Okay, but what about al-darurah?
我会担忧如果一个信徒随意地使用这个概念
Well, I worry when a follower tries to use it casually.
我们的信仰并不是为了一个方便才存在的系统
Our faith is not a system to be gamed for convenience.
OA 他们要出来了
OA, they're coming out now.
你得马上离开
You gotta get off the street.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我得走了 但我星期五
I have to go, um, but I'm gonna come
- 会去参加礼拜的 - 很好
- to prayer service this Friday. - Okay. Good.
- 沙巴尼出来了 - 有人在盯着他吗
- Hey, Shabani's on the move. - Do we have eyes?
已经派人在远处跟踪沙巴尼了
We've got a soft tail on Shabani.
OA和玛纪 蒂凡尼和斯科拉都在附近
OA and Maggie, Tiff and Scola are trailing.
特警队已经准备完毕
Yeah, and SWAT is ready to deploy.
沙巴尼刚刚进入了亨特点 然后就停下来了
Shabani just crossed into Hunts Point, then he stopped.
停下了 停在哪里
He stopped? Okay. What's there?
地标显示是一家叫 亚伯杂货店
Location's coming back as Abel Store-It.
这个地方有什么特别之处
What do we know about this place?
财产登记显示业主是沙巴尼的一个堂兄弟
Property records show its owner is a cousin of Shabani.
行 他们跟迪亚兹约的见面时间是六点
All right, they told Diaz the meeting was at 6:00.
现在还有不到一个小时
That's less than an hour from now.
我们已经有足够证据可以起诉鲁伊斯和迪亚兹
All right, we've got a solid case against Ruiz and Diaz.
我们不能冒险让这个毒品流入市场
We cannot risk this stuff getting out into the world.
行动抓人
Take them down.
玛纪 那些桶和达旦家的桶是一样的
Maggie, those are the same buckets from Dardan's house.
对
Yep.
大家听着 我们得先撤出里面的员工
All right, guys, we need to clear the employees.
把守这辆卡车 出发
Secure the truck. Let's go.
离开仓库 走 马上离开
Get out of the warehouse! Go! Get out.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI, freeze!
- 沙巴尼跑了 - 嘿
- Shabani's on the run. - Hey!
别动
Don't move.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
铸博 我们找到实验室了
Hey, Jubal, we found the lab.
派危险品处理队过来
Roll Hazmat.
这些燃烧器还开着
These burners are still on.
你要不等危险品处理队直接动手吗
Don't you wanna wait for Hazmat?
这个地方爆♥炸♥的话 整个社区都要跟着陪葬
This place goes, whole neighborhood's going with it.
斯科拉
Scola?
- OA 你怎么样 - 没事
- OA, are you okay? - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我想在去见我上头之前 先见你一面
Wanted to come see you before I met with my boss.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
说实话是 我真的不好
If I'm being honest, I'm really not okay.
我知道很不容易 但你的选择是正确的
I know it's not easy, but you did the right thing.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你知道吗 我之前很天真
You know, I was naive,
骗自己说我不会需要杀人
convinced myself I'd never have to kill.
我明白
I get that.
我第一次杀人后
First person I ever killed,
三天里都寝食难安
I couldn't eat or sleep for three days.
我再也不想经历那种状况了
I don't wanna be in that position again.
你只是需要一些时间 整理心情
You just need some time, process things.
不是的 我知道 但不止于此
No, I get it, but it's more than that.
我不喜欢那些被迫做出的妥协
I don't like all the compromises you need to make.
我的伊玛目跟我说 人生即信仰
My Imam says life is faith.
信仰即人生
Faith is life.
我嫉妒你
I'm jealous of you.
为什么
Why is that?
你不会像我这样为这些事情纠结烦恼
You don't struggle with these things like I do.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表