嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
您还营业吧
You still open?
当然 当然营业
Sure. Why not?
噢 好的
Oh, sweet.
我想来瓶这个
I'll take one of these.
这些功能饮料一点儿好处都没有
You know these energy drinks, they're no good for you.
放心我没事的
Think I'll live.
晚安
Night.
- 嘿 找你钱 - 不用找了
- Hey, your change. - Keep it.
不不不 嘿
No, no, no, no, no. Hey!
嘿 打开
Hey! Open up!
- 不 - 拜托
- No. - Come on.
- 你刚都卖♥♥给那个女孩儿了 - 我们买♥♥烟
- You just let that chica buy. - We need cigarettes.
打烊了 况且你们还不到二十一岁呢
We're closed. And you're not 21.
你都卖♥♥给那女孩儿了
You were open for that girl.
因为我喜欢她 她懂礼貌
'Cause I liked her. She was classy.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
你无权说这个
You have no right saying that.
怎么了
The hell was that?
安全警报
联邦调查局 第五季第二十一集
- 让人群退后 - 你是管事的吗
- Keep 'em back. - You in charge?
算是吧 这地方太乱了
Trying to be. Place is a zoo.
除了停车管♥理♥员♥ 我调动了所有人手了
I got everybody but Park Rangers in on this one.
- 尼可·齐托 - 玛纪·贝尔 欧玛·泽丹
- Nick Zito. - Maggie Bell. Omar Zidan.
我们听说这次的受害者颇有背景
We hear that the victim's high-profile.
可以这么说
You could say that.
艾莉森·贝克 二十二岁 参议员大卫·贝克的独女
Allison Becker, 22, only child of U.S. Senator David Becker.
这种人出事可不多见
It's not every day an American princess goes missing.
- 嗯 有何发现 - 发现不多
- OK. What do we know? - Not much.
艾莉森在那边报刊亭买♥♥了一瓶饮料
Allison gets a drink at the newsstand over there,
转过街角 启动手♥机♥警报
turns the corner, activates the alarm on her cell phone,
接着传来她的一声尖叫
starts screaming.
我们发现了手♥机♥ 证件在后套里
We recovered the phone, ID in the back sleeve.
附近有监控吗
Any cameras in the vicinity?
完全死角
Dead zone.
- 有目击者吗 - 没有
- What about eyewitnesses? - None.
但报刊亭那位女士确有听到她的尖叫声
But the lady at the newsstand did hear her scream.
冒昧请二位听我说
Listen, if you two will excuse me.
不 这里不能停车
No, can't park it here!
我并没看到那女孩被绑♥架♥的过程
No, I didn't actually see the girl get taken.
我听到尖叫就知道出事了
As soon as I heard the scream, I knew something was wrong.
之前有听到类似打斗的声响吗
Did you hear any signs of struggle beforehand?
没 有几个小子 小混混正跟我添乱
No, but there were some kids, punks, harassing me.
- 你说有混混 - 就是这一带的小年轻
- What do you mean, punks? - You know, local kids.
我一报♥警♥他们就溜了
Took off right after I dialed 911.
我跟警探说了事发时他们和我在一起
Like I told the detective, they were with me when it happened,
所以不会是他们干的
so it wasn't them.
附近还有别人或者大小车辆吗
Anyone else in the vicinity, cars, vans?
有辆货车 灰色的
There was a van, gray.
听到女孩尖叫声后 我看见那车开过去
I saw it driving away right after I heard the girl scream.
你看到车牌号♥了吗
You happen to catch a plate number?
抱歉 我有白内障
Sorry. I got cataracts.
听人说那女孩是参议员的女儿
They're saying the girl is a senator's daughter.
是真的吗
That true?
嗯
Yeah.
她在这种地方做什么
The hell was she doing in a neighborhood like this?
好了 各位
All right, folks.
贝克参议员的女儿失踪了
So Senator Becker's daughter is missing,
我们怀疑和政敌有关
and we suspect foul play.
我们暂时还能对媒体保密
We have been able to keep a lid on the press for now.
但这是一起备受瞩目的案件
But this is a high-profile case,
也就是说迟早 全世界的目光都会
which means sooner or later, the eyes of the world
聚焦在我们身上
will be upon us.
开工吧
Let's find her.
第一个问题 艾莉森是绑匪的特定目标
Question number one, was Allison targeted
还是随机受害者
or is she the victim of a random attack?
凯利 找到那辆灰色货车了吗
Kelly, any luck tracking down that gray van?
我们正在找 但这片区域的监控覆盖率很低
We're looking, but coverage in the area is poor.
继续找 扩大搜寻范围
Oh, stay on it. Keep expanding the grid.
与此同时 我们继续调查
In the meantime, let's keep working
被害人艾莉森·贝克
on the victim, Allison Becker.
二十二岁 父亲很有名气
She's 22. Uh, her father is famous.
还知道别的吗
What else do we know?
哥伦比亚大学社会学专业大三学生
Junior at Columbia majoring in sociology,
在学校附近租了间公♥寓♥
keeps an apartment near campus,
没找到什么负面信息
and I'm seeing nothing unsavory,
除非把她是龙与地下城俱乐部会员算上
unless you count membership in a Dungeons and Dragons club.
经典桌面游戏
嗯
Mm.
那这位学霸在布朗斯维尔做什么呢
So what was this intellectual nerd doing in Brownsville?
位于纽约布鲁克林区 少数族裔贫困人口聚居区 被称为纽约"谋杀之都"
不清楚 室友证实她昨晚没回家
Unclear. Roommate confirms that she never made it home last night
但她们关系不是很好
but says that they weren't super close.
不清楚艾莉森去那里做什么
Doesn't know what Allison was doing there.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
伊恩 现场找到的手♥机♥上
Ian, what are we getting from the phone
有什么发现
recovered from the scene?
有她被威胁 或者影响安全的证据吗
Any evidence of threats, fears for her safety?
目前没发现什么特别的
Pretty tame so far.
她不用约会软件
She is not on any dating apps,
也不开定位服务
and the location services were shut off.
但 还在查
But, uh, still looking.
正查她的短♥信♥和通话记录
Going through her texts, her call logs.
很好 所以她再普通不过了
Right. So she's boring in the best of ways.
但她父亲可不普通
But her father, uh, not so boring.
家境富裕
Comes from a wealthy family.
他的政♥治♥主张颇具争议
His politics are controversial.
他是左派的喉舌人物 权力很大
He's a mouthpiece for the left and has a lot of power.
同时意味着右♥派♥的人肯定不怎么喜欢他
Which means the folks on the right are not big fans.
但目前只是猜测
But right now, that is just speculation.
需要证据 需要特定事实
Need some evidence. Let's get some facts.
我们正找参议员询问
We're talking to the senator right now.
看他知道些什么
Let's see what he knows.
艾莉森是个好孩子
Allison's a really good kid, you know.
太完美了 如果你们懂我意思的话
I mean, almost too good, if you know what I'm saying.
请坐
Please, sit down.
所以我总鼓励她
So that's why I'm always encouraging her
出去多玩玩 放松放松
to go out, to have more fun.
您对谁劫走令嫒也没头绪吗
So you have no idea who might have taken your daughter?
没有
No.
那您清楚她何会去布朗斯维尔吗
Any idea why she was in Brownsville?
不清楚
No idea.
或许是跟您有关呢
Well, maybe this is about you.
您最近有接到威胁吗
Have you received any threats recently?
我每天都接到威胁 很多威胁
Yeah, I get threats, a lot of threats every day.
其中一些甚至涉及我的家庭
And some of them extend to the family.
但这些威胁都只是虚张声势
But these threats, they're just nonsense.
但没有一个是真的 所以也没法告他们
None of them are real. None of them are actionable.
好吧 那她的前任男友或搭档呢
OK, what about her exes, former partners?
我觉得她高中毕业后就没正式谈过恋爱
I don't think she's had a serious boyfriend since high school.
我觉得她其实根本不怎么约会
Actually, I don't think she dates much at all.
但几天前 我们最后一次通话
But a couple of days ago, last time we spoke,
她告诉我她可能被人跟踪了
she told me about some guy that might be following her.
我当时就想让国会警♥察♥介入
Well, I immediately wanted to involve the Capitol Police.
但她
But she...
她不想我这样
She would not let me.
她说没什么大事
She said it was no big deal.
我也不知道我当时为何要听她的
And I don't know why the hell I listened to her.
嗯 什么样的人 她有提到细节吗
OK. What guy? Did she give you any details?
不不 什么都没提
No, no, no, no. Nothing. Nothing.
她只是轻描淡写
She just downplayed the whole thing.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表