否则你再也见不到你的女朋友了"
or you'll never see your girlfriend again."
简短扼要 好吧
Short and to the point. Okay.
所以妮基相当于是人♥质♥
Okay, so Nikki was taken as collateral,
这条信息是谁发的
but who sent the texts?
查不出来 是从一次性手♥机♥上发的
Don't know. They came from a burner.
能定位到吗
Can we ping it?
不行 已经关机了
Negative. It was shut off.
好吧 那又回到原点了
Okay, so back to square one.
不一定 我再试试其他方法
Maybe not. Let me try something.
找到了 在这里
Okay, there.
这一堆东西 可能你能看懂 但是...
Well, whatever that is, it may make sense to you, but...
噢 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
这部手♥机♥没有注册在任何人名下
The phone isn't registered to anyone,
但它连接的无线网络
but the Wi-Fi that it was tethered to
来自于曼哈顿一家叫绿宝石的餐厅
comes back to a restaurant in Manhattan named Emeralds.
那是JJ和拉斐尔工作的酒吧
That's the bar where JJ and Rafael worked.
好的 很好
Okay, I like it.
总算有些眉目了
This is all starting to make sense, sort of.
你做这行前途无量啊 孩子
You got a future in this business, kid.
你对绿宝石酒吧熟悉吗
You're familiar with the bar, Emeralds?
熟悉 妮基和我经常去那里
Yeah, Nikki and I used to go there all the time.
怎么了
Why?
我们认为杀害拉斐尔
Well, we think whoever killed Rafael
和绑♥架♥妮基的人经常去那里
and abducted Nikki frequents the place
很有可能在卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥给拉斐尔和JJ
and was most likely selling coke to Rafael and JJ.
我和玛纪可以进去 假装想买♥♥
Me and Maggie could go in, fake a buy,
向卖♥♥家询问信息
flip the seller for info.
不行 在绿宝石这样行不通
No, that's not gonna work, not at Emeralds.
我们有分寸
We know what we're doing.
我知道 但是那家酒吧里
I know you do, but nobody at that bar
没人会把毒品卖♥♥给陌生人
is gonna sell to a stranger.
那你呢
And you?
你算是熟面孔吗
Are you still a familiar face?
当然是
Yeah, definitely.
如果能帮助你们找到妮基
And if it'll help you guys find Nikki...
抱歉 我能和你们单独说两句吗 拜托
Oh, could I speak with you guys for a second, please?
我知道你们的意思
Look, I know where you're going with this.
但我觉得这不是个好主意
And I just think it's a bad idea,
原因有很多
okay, for a lot of reasons.
我们要求她做的事并不危险
We are not asking her to do anything dangerous.
我妹妹是个瘾君子
My sister is an addict.
让她再次经历那种环境
Putting her back into that situation,
即使严格意义上确实不危险
while it's not technically dangerous,
但对她来说很危险
it is dangerous for her.
我明白 但是一名男子被杀
I understand, but a man has been killed,
她的好朋友还刚刚被绑♥架♥了
and her very good friend was just abducted.
我知道
I know.
你明白我的意思 对吧
Look, you know what I'm trying to say, right?
是的 我当然明白 我们知道这样做可能
Yeah, no, of course. We know this could be a...
对艾琳来说不容易
a challenging environment for Erin.
她不用在里面待很久
She doesn't have to be there very long...
只要问几个问题
long enough to ask a few questions,
查出还有谁在那家俱乐部贩毒
find out who else is dealing coke out of that club.
或者我们也可以等JJ手术结束
Or we can wait for JJ to get out of surgery.
他知道和谁打过交道
He knows who he's involved with.
他知道自己欠谁的钱
He knows who he owes money to.
那样不知道要等多久
That could take hours, days.
而妮基正处于危险中 我们现在就需要信息
But Nikki is in danger now. We need information now.
艾琳愿意提供帮助
Erin is willing to help.
抱歉 这是最佳也是唯一的方法
I'm sorry, this is our best and only play.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
保持随意 表现友好一些
Keep it casual, nice and easy.
你只是要买♥♥一些可♥卡♥因♥
You're just buying some coke.
不用立刻提起妮基
No need to bring up Nikki right away.
- 别担心 我会没事的 - 我们知道
- Don't worry, I'll be fine. - We know.
但就像他说的 放轻松
But like he said, just take it easy.
不用刻意逼问
You don't need to push too hard.
明白了
Got it.
她可以去了
She's good to go.
如果你不想去的话 可以不去的
Look, if you don't wanna do this, you don't have to.
我当然想去 玛纪
Sure I do, Maggie.
妮基是我最好的朋友
Nikki is my best friend.
那我们会保护好你
Then we've got your back.
我会待在你身后
I'll be right behind you.
好的
Okay.
玛纪 我会进去看着她 好吗
Maggie, I'm gonna be in there with her, okay?
如果出了问题 我马上动手
Anything goes sideways, I will step right in.
好的
Yep.
嘿 好久不见
Hey, long time, no see.
是啊 是挺久了
Yeah, it's been a minute.
给我来杯苏打水吧
Can I get a club soda?
我记得你
I remember you.
对 我是艾琳 你是克莱德 对吧
Yeah, Erin. And you're Clyde, right?
对 你记性不错
Yeah, good memory.
你这阵子去哪了 坐牢了吗
Where you been, jail?
戒毒所 算是一回事吧
Uh, rehab, so same thing.
嘿 JJ在吗
Hey, is JJ around?
今天他值班吗
Is he working today?
不是
No.
- 怎么了 - 嗯...
- Why? - Um...
戒毒所帮助不大
rehab thing didn't exactly work out.
噢 这样啊
Oh, like that?
对 我想吸两口
Yeah, I'm looking for some blow.
我或许可以帮你
I think I can help you out.
等我一下
Just... just give me a few.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
好的 艾琳 如果克莱德卖♥♥给你了
Okay, Erin, if Clyde sells to you,
我需要你带着它出来
I want you to take it and walk out.
我们会逮捕他 你就没事了
We're gonna arrest him after you're clear.
你运气不错
You're in luck.
老板可以帮你牵个线
The boss can hook you up.
- 跟着我 - 好
- Follow me. - Okay.
等等
Whoa... hold on.
艾琳 别跟他过去 听到了吗
Erin, Erin, don't go back there with him, okay?
你问克莱德能不能把东西带给你
You ask Clyde if he can get it for you
或者在这里卖♥♥给你
or sell it to you up front.
别担心 玛纪 我在呢
Don't worry, Maggie. I'm right here.
要是出事了 我就在门外守着
Anything goes wrong, I'll be on the other side of that door.
好吧
Fine.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们之前见过吗
We ever met before?
我想没有
No, I don't think so.
克莱德说你很懂行
Well, Clyde says you're cool.
你想要什么样的
So what kind of weight are you looking for?
一包
Eight ball.
一包
Eight ball?
得了吧 我只做大单
Come on, now. I only deal in weight.
最少一百克
Quarter pound minimum.
抱歉 克莱德一定是误会了
I'm sorry. Clyde must have misunderstood.
我不想麻烦你了
I don't wanna bother you.
但是...
But...
要是你想放松一下...
If you're just looking to party a little bit...
试试这个吧
Why don't you be my guest?
让我们了解一下彼此
We can get to know each other better.
怎么样
Hmm?
艾琳 是时候走了
Erin, it's time to leave.
现在离开
Walk out.
我不想打扰你了
I don't wanna impose.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表