停下 停下
Hey, hey, stop, stop.
这主意糟透了
Hey, that is a bad idea.
你这么做的话 没人获益 拜托让我帮你吧
You do that, everybody loses. Please, let me help you.
让我把你送上车...
Let me get you into a car or...
或者... 这样吧
you... you know what?
更好的办法是 我开车送你
Better yet, let me drive you.
我送你去你想去的任何地方
I'll take you wherever you want to go.
你想去机场吗
You want to go to the airport?
你想去公交总站吗
You want to go to the bus terminal?
- 你尽管说 - 不 我不要你开车
- You name it. - No, I don't want you.
我要一辆车
I want a car.
别说了
Stop talking.
别谈判了
Stop negotiating.
嘿 内森
Hey, hey. Oh, Nathan.
你没想清楚
You're not thinking this through.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果我在车里
If I'm in the car, nobody's going
没有人会做蠢事 对吗
to do anything stupid, right?
对吗
Right?
这是个绝妙的主
It's a smart id...
来吧 你没事了 这边
Come on. I got you. You're okay. This way.
- 你没事了 - 没事了
- You're okay. - You're all right.
去那边
Let's go over here.
这边
Right this way.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我都不知从何开始
I don't even know where to begin.
我很庆幸你儿子没事 他在这
I'm just glad your son is OK.Here he is.
- 哦 查理 - 爸爸
- Oh, Charlie. - Dad.
查理 上帝
Oh, Charlie. Oh, God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
好了
OK.
泰勒 你不接我电♥话♥ 真的吗
萨慕 你又要这样吗 非得今晚
泰勒 你在哪
萨慕 你甚至不接儿子电♥话♥ 别管蛋糕了 我自己去拿 很高兴知道工作比你儿子更重要
嗨
Hello?
萨慕 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Sam.
我被一个案子绊住了
I... I got swept up in a case.
一个小孩被绑为人♥质♥了
A kid was taken hostage.
派对怎么样
How was the party?
还好
It was fine.
有几个小孩来
How many kids showed up?
四个
Four.
但他们玩得很开心
But they had fun.
我觉得他们是开心的
I think they did, anyway.
我很确定他们是的
Yeah, no, I'm sure they...
谢谢你
Well, thanks for...
没让我感觉更难受
not making me feel any worse than I already feel.
泰勒在楼上吗
Ty upstairs?
- 是的 - 我可以去道晚安吗
- Yeah. - Mind if I say good night?
当然了
Of course.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, buddy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表