玛纪 好像是他
Maggie, I think I see him.
背对我们的 橄榄色外套 滑雪帽
Heading away, olive jacket, ski cap.
嗯 他拿到背包了
Yeah, he's got the backpack.
我们发现利文斯了 他往东去了
We have eyes on Leavins. He's heading east.
- 联邦调查局 - 怎么了
- FBI. - What's going on?
抱歉
Sorry.
我看见了
I got eyes.
九点钟方向
9 o'clock.
不是面对面交接
It's a drop, not a handoff.
- 跟住他 - 好的
- Hey, stay on him. - Yep.
詹姆斯·利文斯
James Leavins!
举起手来
Hands up now!
别开枪 求你们了
Don't shoot, please.
我逮着利文斯了
I've got Leavins in custody.
蒂凡尼 斯科拉 从速就位确保病毒安全
Tiff, Scola, get into position to secure the virus.
嘿 西里奇
Hey, Cilic!
站住
Stop!
嘿 我们是联邦调查局
Hey, FBI!
快趴下 大家快趴下
Get down! Everybody, get down!
站住
Stop!
嘿 快停下 原地别动
Hey, get down! Stay where you are!
快 快 回来了
Move, move! Get back!
我们把西里奇追丢了
We lost Cilic.
他最后是往东去了
Last seen headed east.
找到西里奇了吗
Tell me we have eyes on Cilic.
- 正找着呢 头儿 - 仔细找
- We're looking, boss. - Well, look harder.
必须找到他
We need to find this guy.
还有件事
You know what?
我们需要直升机空中支援
We need to get some choppers in the air.
迈克 直升机 没问题吧
Mike, choppers. Can you make that happen?
- 当然 - 谢了
- You got it. - Thank you.
伊恩 联♥系♥运输安全管理局
Ian, work with TSA.
协调三州地区所有航♥空♥公♥司♥
Contact airline carriers, every airport,
纽约州 康涅狄格州和新泽西州三州惯称为三州地区
所有机场 无论国营私营
public and private, in the tri-state area.
- 需要封锁整座城市 - 遵命 长官
- We need to lock this city down. - Yes, sir.
玛纪 把利文斯带回联邦调查局总部
Hey, Maggie. Bring Leavins to 26 Fed.
我们需要更多信息
We need answers.
就像我一直说的 我的目的是高尚的
Like I've been saying, my intentions are noble.
对 你一直这么说
Yes, you do keep saying that,
但我们确实想知道窃取能够杀死
but we're trying to figure out how stealing something
数百万人的工具怎么算是高尚的
that can kill millions of people is somehow noble.
那个人
This man...
他警告我什么都别说
he warned me not to say anything, so...
具体怎么回事我真不能说 但
I can't really tell you what's going on, but...
我真没犯罪 没有 我发誓
I'm not a criminal. I'm not. I... I swear.
你已经耽搁彼此不少时间了
Listen, you are staring down some real time.
你已犯下多项重罪
You've already committed a slew of federal crimes,
如果我是你 我会选择坦白从宽
so if I were you, I would start talking.
是他威胁我的
He forced me to do it,
去偷病毒和疫苗
to steal the virus and the vaccine.
好 他是谁
Okay. Who is he?
你说他威胁你是什么意思
And what do you mean forced you?
他的名字叫卢卡·西里奇
His name is, uh, Luca Cilic.
他想要我们正在研发的病毒和疫苗
He wanted the virus and the vaccine we've been developing.
说如果不偷给他
Said if I didn't steal them...
就要我妻子的命
he'd kill my wife.
我能理解你为何如此惊慌了
Okay, I understand why that would be frightening.
但我不明白你为什么不告诉我们
But what I don't understand is why you didn't tell us
让我们来帮你
so we could help you.
- 一切都来不及了 - 怎么回事
- It was too late for all that. - What do you mean?
能给你们看个东西吗
May I show you something?
西里奇之前给我发的这张照片
Cilic sent me this photo earlier.
就像我说的
Like I said,
向你们求助已太迟了
it was too late to ask for help.
- 凯利 - 您说
- Kelly. - Yeah?
进展怎样了 找到西里奇了吗
What's going on? Where's Cilic?
他不可能就这么消失
He couldn't have just disappeared.
我们正在筛木板路
Well, we're striking out on traffic cams
附近的交通监控
in the vicinity of the boardwalk.
利文斯的妻子呢 那张证明她活着的照片呢
And what about Leavins' wife, the proof of life photo?
能查出从哪部手♥机♥发的吗
Can we figure out what phone it was sent from?
是一次性手♥机♥ 但已经关机了
Yeah, it's a burner, but it's been turned off.
但不管从哪发的
Yeah, but whoever sent that photo,
地理位置标签还在
they didn't wipe the geotags.
我查到了照片拍摄地的
I got latitude, longitude
具体经纬度和拍摄时间
of where that photo was taken, when it was taken.
坐标显示她被关在
Coordinates are indicating she's being held
位于长岛的一座仓库里
at a warehouse in Long Island City.
好的 蒂凡尼
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, Tiff.
我们找到一处利文斯妻子可能在的位置
We have a possible location for Leavins' wife.
你们马上过去
You guys get over there right away.
具体地址伊恩会给你们
Ian will give you the address.
利文斯那边怎么样了 他说了吗
What's going on with Leavins? Is he cooperating?
还没 我再审他一轮
No, not yet. I'm gonna take another run at him.
利文斯先生 我们正尽一切努力
Mr. Leavins, we are doing everything we can
找你的妻子 但我们需要更多西里奇的信息
to find your wife, but we need to know more about Cilic.
你知道他的住址吗
Do you know where he was living?
不知道
No.
你见过他的同伴吗
Did you ever meet any of his friends?
没有
No.
他有告诉你他要怎么处理病毒吗
Did he tell you what he was gonna do with the virus?
当然没有
Of course not.
嘿 斯科拉 看下这个
Hey, Scola. Check this out.
这儿有些餐盒 或许能提取到DNA
Got some food containers. Might be able to pull DNA.
把这些送到联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
We should get that down to the JOC.
他谈论过政♥治♥吗
Okay, did he ever discuss politics,
有抨击过克罗地亚政♥府♥和领导人吗
uh, rant about the Croatian government, its political leaders?
没有 我们并不熟
No, we weren't close like that.
利文斯先生 我想知道
Mr. Leavins, I wanna know
你了解西里奇的一切
everything you know about Cilic.
他说过的所有话
Everything he's ever said to you.
我想帮忙 但我不能
I wanna help, but I can't.
如果西里奇在逃出美国之前被捕
If Cilic is apprehended before he flees the country,
他的同伙会杀了我妻子
his associate will murder my wife.
我们才是最可能救你妻子的人
We are your best chance of saving your wife.
不 我选择相信我的直觉
No. I need to trust my instincts.
我妻子的命取决于此
My wife's life depends on it.
如果你能找到她
If you find her,
我就把所有事情都告诉你
I'll tell you everything I know.
你错了
You're wrong about this.
我们是你的最佳选择 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We are your best option, not the terrorist.
蒂凡尼
Hey, Tiff?
至少现在我们知道她到过这里
At least now we know she was here.
没找到利文斯夫人
Hey, so no sign of Mrs. Leavins,
但我们找到了她的鞋
but we found her shoe...
她最近社交媒体上穿过的运动鞋
a sneaker she was seen wearing in a recent social media post.
- 所以她到过那里 - 没错
- So that means she was there. - Right, exactly.
可能他们把她带到了新的地点
Now, could be they moved her to a new location,
或者直接把她带走了
or they... they took her with them.
不管怎么样 时间不等人
Yeah, but either way, the clock is still ticking.
我们再跟利文斯谈一下
Let's talk to Leavins again.
我有个新想法 配合我
I've got a new angle. Just play along.
利文斯先生 好消息
Mr. Leavins, good news.
- 我们找到你妻子了 - 你们找到她了
- We found your wife. - You found her?
她还好吗
She's... she's... she's okay?
她还行 在这个情况下
Yeah, yeah, she's doing well, all things considered.
她在交代情况
She's being debriefed right now.
我能跟她说话吗
Can I talk to her?
不行 就像贝尔探员说的
Um, no, uh, like Agent Bell said,
她在交代情况
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表