我们需要看一下他的工作档案
We need to see his employment file
并和他的上司聊聊
and speak to his supervisor.
好的 我去给他发消息
Sure, I'll text him.
几分钟前我还和他在一起
I was just with him a few minutes ago.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
不
No!
怎么了
What's going on?
我们需要马上封锁实验室
We need to lock down the lab now.
收到
Yes, sir.
马上让危险品紧急处理小组过来
And get Hazmat out here.
我需要他们尽快进去清点一下
I need people inside to inventory the contents
那个打开的冰柜的样本数量
of that open freezer ASAP.
先生 到底发生什么了
Sir, what the hell is going on?
没什么 一切皆在掌控
It... it's nothing. We have it under control.
看起来可不像是平安无事
Okay, it doesn't seem like nothing,
而且你现在又满脸写着害怕
and you look really scared right now.
的确 我...
I am. I...
我认为有人刚刚偷走了一些东西
I think someone just stole something.
失陪了 我得去协调一下
If you'll excuse me, I have to coordinate
疏散大楼内的人员
an evacuation of the building.
我建议你们两个也马上离开
And I suggest the two of you leave immediately as well.
大楼现在安全了 我们现在就需要答案
Okay, the building is secure, so we need answers now.
稍等一下 我需要...
Just one second. I need to...
不 等一下 别走 这到底是怎么回事
No, hold on. No, no, no. What is going on?
你说过有东西被偷了 所以是什么东西
You said something was stolen, so what was it?
我们一直在研制一种合成病毒
We've been developing a synthetic virus.
有人把病毒偷走了吗
Okay, and someone stole that virus?
看起来是这样的
It looks that way.
你们实验室里没安摄像头吗
Well, don't you have cameras in the lab?
安了
Yes.
那我们现在就得看一下监控录像
Then we need to see that footage right now.
好的 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
进入样本冷藏室需要进行双人双重验证
There's a two-party protocol to access the specimen freezer.
要同时刷我和研究员的身份验证卡
My ID needs to be swiped along with the researcher's.
但是这次并不是 所以警报立马响了
That didn't happen, so the alarms immediately went off.
等一下 有个人过来了
Hold up. There's someone.
是的 就是在这时警报被触发了
Okay, that's where the alarm got triggered.
堵住门的那个人是谁
The guy jamming the door, who is that?
等一下 倒回去
Wait, rewind it.
停下
Stop.
吉姆·利文斯
Jim Leavins.
他是一名教授 也是实验室的一位研究员
He's a professor, a researcher here at the lab.
那他为什么要偷自己的研究成果
Okay, why would he wanna steal his own research?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
我们一直在研究疫苗 但是...
We've been working on a vaccine, but...
治什么的疫苗
A vaccine for what?
新冠
COVID.
我们在研发一种疫苗 可以保护人们免受
We've been creating a vaccine to protect people
所有新冠毒株的侵害
from any and all COVID strains.
所以你们研制的合成病毒是什么
So that's what the synthetic virus is?
另一支新冠毒株吗
It's just another strain of COVID?
更像是一种超级毒株
More like a super strain.
它的毒性是目前新冠肺炎毒株的一千倍
It's 1,000 times more virulent than COVID-19.
一旦它被释放传播到社会
If it were to be released into the community,
数百万的人将会死去
millions of people will die.
我们认为枪杀了约翰·里根的人
We believe the man who shot John Reagan
涉嫌参与了一起危险的新冠病毒毒株盗窃案
is involved in the theft of a dangerous strain of the COVID virus.
这种毒株可以被武器化
Something that could be weaponized,
可以被用作大规模杀伤性武器
something that could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.
我们也相信你对里根和枪手所知甚多
We also believe you know more about Reagan
但你闭口不谈
and the shooter than you're letting on.
你们是知道规矩的
Well, you know how this works.
我只能说那么多
I can only talk about certain things.
但现在有可能会出现大规模伤亡
Not with the possibility of mass casualties,
而且你是在跟联邦调查局谈话
and not when you're talking to the FBI.
好了 这个我懂
Okay, I understand.
但这些不是公♥开♥信♥息 我并无权限
But this is all off the record. I don't have clearance to...
好 我们也不作记录
Fine, it's off the record.
把你了解的关于里根和卢卡·西里奇的一切
Now, tell us everything you know about Reagan
都告诉我们
and this guy Luca Cilic.
行吧
Yeah.
显然是假名 但我认得这张脸
Name's obviously an AKA, but I know the face.
就是你们让我看的
He was the guy in the ball cap and glasses
- 戴棒球帽和眼镜的人 - 没错
- you showed me earlier. - Right.
他在一个叫哈德森基因的地方工作
He was working at a place called Hudson Genetics.
他应该是和那里的研究人员
It looks like he conspired with one of the researchers there,
詹姆斯·利文斯合谋窃取了一种具备
a guy named James Leavins, to steal a
超级传染性和致命性的新冠病毒毒株
super infectious and lethal strain of the COVID virus.
还有他们正在研发的针对
And the beta version of the vaccine
病毒的测试版疫苗
they're developing to combat the virus.
这个西里奇 我最后一次听说他出现在加拿大
Last I heard, this guy you're calling Cilic was in Canada.
一个叫霍克斯伯里的小镇
Some small town called Hawkesbury.
他现在人在纽约了
Okay, well, he's in New York now.
他一定是偷渡入境的
He must have slipped across the border.
若是合法入境 我们会接到通知
We would have been notified if he entered legally.
你们认为是他开枪杀死了里根
And you think he shot Reagan?
我们确定就是他
We know he did.
我们还知道病毒盗窃案他也参与其中
And we also know he is involved in the theft of the virus,
你得开始回答我们
so you need to start answering questions
不能一直是我们回答你
and stop asking them.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 我可以配合
Yeah, I get it.
我先从里根说吧
I'll start with Reagan.
就像我说过的 他为使♥馆♥工作
Like I said before, he worked for the embassy.
但也有参与国♥务♥院♥
But he was also involved in a few
某些绝密行动
top-secret State Department operations.
这么说他是间谍
Okay, so he's a spy?
- 是的 - 西里奇呢
- Correct. - And what about Cilic?
除了喜欢用假名和
Other than the fact that he likes AKAs
爱跑去加拿大玩以外
and to vacation in Canada?
他是克罗地亚一个邪教
He's a member of a religious terrorist group
恐怖组织的成员
based in Croatia.
他们都是退伍军人
They're all ex-soldiers
支持脱离现政♥权♥独♥立♥
looking for independence from the current regime.
原因是
Why?
他们声称政♥府♥一直在
Well, they claim the government
有计划地铲除像他们这样
has been systematically rooting out Catholics
持极端政♥治♥观点的天主教♥徒♥
with extreme political views like theirs.
里根呢
And Reagan?
他为何监视他们
Why was he keeping tabs on them?
我不能说太具体
I can't really get into all that,
但我们和克罗地亚政♥府♥是盟友关系
but the Croatian government is an ally.
如果我们第一次交谈时
This would have been really great to know
能了解这些就好了
the first time we spoke.
就像我说的 我不能
Like I said, I'm not at liberty...
我不能随意透露
I'm not at liberty to disclose.
知道会是这句
I know.
这话我听过无数次了
I've heard that speech a thousand times.
抱歉打扰 我们刚定位到利文斯的手♥机♥
Sorry to interrupt. We just pinged Leavins' phone.
好
Okay.
他还在550米外的那座发射塔附近
He's still hitting off the same tower, about 600 yards away.
好 我和玛纪往东
Okay. Maggie and I will go east.
你们往西
You guys go west.
白人男性 中等体型 四十七岁
White male, medium build, 47 years old.
最后一次出现时背灰背包 戴红滑雪帽
Last seen wearing a gray backpack, red ski cap.
收到
All right.
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on here?
科学家要偷他自己一直
The scientist is trying to steal the same virus
在研制的病毒 这说不通啊
he's been trying to create? That doesn't make any sense.
确实说不通
No, it doesn't.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表