They put Katie's chance of survival at 4%,
而艾莉森是百分之三十五
Allison's were at 35.
所以这跟阶级和金钱无关
So this wasn't about class or money.
这是概率的问题
This was about probabilities.
好了 现场的地图
All right. Here's a map of the site.
箱子就在一块棕色的布下面
The chest is under a brown tarp right there.
我不会放弃凯蒂的
I'm not giving up on Katie.
我也不会
Neither am I.
伙计们 每一块布下都不能放过
All right, guys. Look under every tarp!
是一个玩具箱
We're looking for toy chests!
艾莉森 凯蒂
Allison? Katie?
艾莉森
Allison?
- 艾莉森 - 斯科拉
- Allison? - Scola.
凯蒂
Katie?
艾莉森 凯蒂
Allison? Katie?
玛纪 在这边 伙计们
Maggie, over here. Guys!
我们是联邦调查局 你会没事的
Hey, this is the FBI. You're going to be OK.
- 断线钳 - 嘿嘿嘿
- Bolt cutters. - Hey, hey, hey.
我们正在救你出来
We're going to get you out of there.
没事了 坚持一下
It's OK. Here, just hold on.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
- 你安全了 - 是艾莉森
- You're safe. - It's Allison.
我们找到艾莉森了
We have Allison.
收到 我们继续寻找凯蒂
OK. Copy. We'll keep looking for Katie.
- 在哪里 - 前面直走
- Where am I going? - Straight through.
好了
All right.
- 你安全了 - 没事的没事的
- You're safe. - It's OK. It's OK.
坐在这
Come sit down here.
艾莉森 我们马上把你送到医院检查
Allison, we're going to get you a hospital
但还有一件事
and get you checked out, but here's the thing.
还有一个女孩也失踪了
There's another girl that's missing.
她叫凯蒂·瑞恩 你见过她吗
Her name is Katie Ryan. Did you ever see her?
天啊 他也绑♥架♥了凯蒂吗
Oh, my God. He took Katie too?
你见过她吗
Did you see her?
我没见过 很抱歉
I never saw her. I'm so sorry.
- 艾莉森 - 爸爸
- Allison! - Dad!
艾莉森 哦我的老天 谢天谢地
Allison, oh, my God. Thank God.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
玛纪 我们找到另一个女孩了
Maggie, we found the second one
在河的西边
on the west perimeter by the river.
玛纪 别 你不会想要看的
Maggie, no. You don't want to see this.
- 别别别 - 她死了吗
- No, no, no. - Is she dead?
有一阵了
She's been there a while.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
听起来很蠢 但你知道
Sounds crazy, but you know,
自始至终 我真的相信我们找到
this whole time, I really thought
她的时候她会还活着
we were going to find her alive.
嗯
I mean...
在你开始抨击批评我之前
Before you start attacking me,
我只是 额
I just, uh...
我要和你说抱歉
I just need to say I'm sorry.
我本应该跟进完成我的工作
I should have followed through.
不 这不怪你
No, this isn't on you.
是这个体系杀害了她
The system really did fail her.
我猜我们在这里只剩一件事要做了
I guess we only got one more thing to do here.
要帮忙吗
Want company?
我们可以妥善处理的 十分感谢
We can take care of it. Thank you.
所以杀害她的人
So the guy who killed her,
已经被关进监狱了吗
he's in jail now?
是的
Yes.
我们会想方设法
And we're going to do everything we can
确保他死在那里
to make sure he dies there.
另一个女孩活下来了吗
The other girl's OK?
艾莉森
Allison?
她没事了
She's going to be OK.
你知道
You know,
我在停尸间确认她的身份时
when I identified her body at the morgue...
我看到凯蒂的手指满是擦伤
Katie's fingers were raw.
他们说这是她在那个
They said she was clawing
像是棺材的玩具箱里
at the inside of that toy chest,
一直在抓箱子导致的
like it was a coffin.
她只需要一点点他人的帮助
She just needed someone to help.
可能你尝试过
Maybe you tried.
我不知道
I don't know.
但你们的人有机会
But you people had a chance
在三天以前
to find my daughter
找到我女儿
three days ago
在我告诉你们她失踪了的时候
when I told you she was missing,
但是没有一个人动弹
but no one lifted a finger
直到一个参议员的孩子也被劫去
till a senator's kid was taken.
这样是不对的
That's not right.
是不可以的
It is not OK.
我们对您丧女感到十分抱歉
We are very sorry for your loss.
抱歉毫无意义
Sorry doesn't mean a damn thing
抱歉不能让我女儿死而复生
or make my daughter not dead.
请你们离开吧
So please just go.
- 瑞恩太太 - 滚出去
- Mrs. Ryan... - Get the hell out of here.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表