我们只是在这谈生意 甜心
We're just doing some business here, sweetie.
是吗 谈得怎样
Yeah? How's that going?
这个婊♥子♥他妈的是谁
Who the hell is this bitch?
第一 我不是婊♥子♥
One, I'm not a bitch.
第二 我是他的女人
Two, I'm his girl.
所以我知道你们这桩生意的底细
So I know all about your business.
你这张大嘴到处把我们的事往外讲 是吗
You've been running your mouth about our thing, huh?
只跟她讲了
Yeah, just to her.
因为我是他的解决办法
Because I'm the solution.
这又是为什么呢 小甜心
And how's that, sweetie?
我爸爸 他很有钱
My father, he's rich.
我能把剩下的钱给你
I can get you the rest of the money,
但会需要等几天
but it's going to take a couple of days.
那如果我不想要等几天拿到呢
And what if I don't want it in a couple of days?
如果我现在就要呢 你能给我吗
What if I want it now? Can you get it?
你得继续逼迫他 蒂凡尼
You've got to keep pushing, Tiff.
我们需要他给出明显的威胁
We need an overt threat.
不行 我♥干♥嘛要这么做
No, why should I?
因为我快没耐心了 这就是原因
Because I'm losing my patience, that's why!
你想要看到这种情况吗
Do you want that to happen?
你杀了他 就什么都拿不到
You kill him, you get nothing.
等等
Excuse me?
谁说要杀人了
Who said anything about killing people?
梅森 她老爸有钱 他房♥子保险柜里还有更多
Her old man has it, Mason, and more, in the house safe.
她只需要点时间 趁他不在家时拿到手
All she needs is time to get it when he ain't home.
钱我明天就要
Money is due tomorrow.
不管你们两个做什么 都要拿到它
You two do what you need to get it.
如果做不到 就会面临恶果
If not, there's penalties.
太含糊了 他什么都没提供给我们
It's too vague. He's giving us nothing.
行 好吧 蒂凡尼
Right. All right, Tiff.
他至少要收下这些当饵料的钱
He's going to have to take the bait money, at the very least.
否则的话 我们没由头指控他
Otherwise, we have no case.
把这四万块拿去吧
Just take the $40,000.
我们明天给你剩下的
We'll get you the rest tomorrow.
对 她能拿到
Yeah, she's good for it...
我只接受全款付清 明天午夜之前
All or nothing, by midnight tomorrow.
走
Let's go.
所以组织犯罪的朋友们是对的
So our friends in Organized Crime were right.
梅森很聪明
Mason's smart.
今天也许吧
Today, maybe.
明天我们再朝他使使劲
We'll take another run at him tomorrow.
希望超出截止时间后
Hopefully, he'll be a little more agitated
- 能让他略加恼火 - 是
- after the deadline passes. - Yeah.
玛纪 把霍夫曼运送回来
Maggie, transport Hoffman back here.
我们明天再试一次
We're going to try again tomorrow.
收到
Copy that.
嫌疑人已离开
Suspects are away.
西蒙尼还挺厉害的
Simonian did a pretty good job.
实话实说 霍夫曼就是个白♥痴♥
Let's be real. I mean, Hoffman's an idiot.
用力过猛了 让这个家伙警惕起来了
Came on way too hard, made the guy nervous.
你真的不喜欢那个家伙 是吗
You don't really like this guy, do you?
霍夫曼吗 拜托
Hoffman? Please.
他可是属于最糟糕的那种人
He's like the worst kind of guy there is.
他入不敷出
He spends more than he makes,
又想让所有人觉得他是个大人物
wants everybody to think he's a big shot.
像他那样的人 惶恐不安又爱虚张声势
Guys like that, all that insecurity and bravado...
信我的 如今这样都是报应
they get what's coming to them, trust me.
我就当你是讨厌他了
I'll take that as a yes.
不好意思
Sorry.
我想我只是对那些挥金如土的人
I guess I'm just sensitive about all that
比较敏感
high roller crap, you know?
是为什么呀
Why is that?
我爸爸就是那种人
My dad lived like that.
他从事房♥地♥产♥行业
Worked in real estate.
对身边的一切物尽其用
And everything he had, leveraged to the hilt.
每一笔交易 要么全赢 要么全输
Every deal, all or nothing, you know?
我们的确生活优渥
I mean, we did... we lived well,
家在公园大道 在康涅狄格海岸也有房♥子
Park Avenue, house on the Connecticut shore.
但这都是过眼云烟
But it was all an illusion.
他去世的时候几乎一无所有
He had almost nothing when he died, you know?
外界对此都一无所知
Wouldn't know from the outside world.
没留下任何资产
Didn't have any equity.
所以我想这也是我如此谨慎的原因
So I guess that's why I'm so careful.
哦
Oh.
妮娜打来的 我得下车去接个电♥话♥
Nina's calling me. I'ma jump out and get this.
- 你自己可以吗 - 没问题
- You got it? - Yeah.
卡里姆吗
Karim?
我是欧玛
It's Omar.
是有关贷款的事情
Yes, it is about the loan.
听好了 这事行不通 好吗
But listen, it's not going to work out, OK?
利率太高了
The interest rates are too high.
不好意思 百分之十四吗
I'm sorry, 14%?
好的 这还有商讨的余地
OK, um, now you're talking.
那手续费呢 你这也算进去了吗
What about closing costs? You handle those, too?
嘿
Hey, hey!
- 他们抓走了蒂凡尼 - 什么
- They grabbed Tiff! - What?
西蒙尼和他的手下 劫走了蒂凡尼和那个包
Simonian and his guy, they grabbed Tiff and the bag.
- 走 快走- 正在追
- Go, go!- I'm going.
玛纪 大事不妙
Maggie, we have a situation.
西蒙尼劫走了蒂凡尼和现金
Simonian took Tiff and the cash.
我是斯科拉 我们需要即时空中支援
This is Scola. We are in need of immediate air support.
我们在追捕一辆灰色宝马 没有车牌
We are in pursuit of a gray BMW, no plates,
在132街向西行驶
headed west on 132nd Street.
哇哦 这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
该死
Damn it!
联邦调查局 快把卡车挪开
Hey, FBI. Move the truck!
- 快挪车 - 我们是联邦调查局的探员
- Move it! - Federal agent.
- 快挪车 马上 - 快挪车
- Move the truck, now! - Move!
马上
Now!
好的好的 知道了 等一下
All right, all right, all right, I got it! Hold on.
放松 别急 好了
Easy, easy. Okay.
拜托了 你们在哪里
Come on, come on. Where are you?
斯科拉 我找不到了 我看不到他了
Scola, I don't see him. I don't see him.
铸博 我们跟丢了
Jubal, we lost them.
行动起来 伙计们
Let's go, folks.
找到那辆宝马车
Find that BMW.
伊恩 对西蒙尼的车进行全国通缉
Ian, I want a BOLO out on Simonian's car.
- 让本地所有相关机构参与寻找 - 这就去
- I want every local agency looking. - On it.
我们成功激活了蒂凡尼的纽扣摄像头
Hey, we managed to reactivate Tiff's button cam.
角度不太妙 她可能失去意识了
Angle's bad. She might be unconscious.
嘿
Hey.
你现在还想插手我的生意了吗
How you like being involved in my business now?
是他 梅森
It's him. Mason.
喂
Hello?
我抓了你女朋友
Yeah, I got your girlfriend.
想让她毫发无损地回来 就去找她老爸谈谈
You want her back in one piece, you talk to her old man.
把我的钱还回来
Get my money.
行 好的 别伤害她 拜托了
OK. OK. Just don't hurt her, please.
我会去拿钱 那我们在哪里见面
I'll get it. Where can we meet?
一小时之后我会打给你的
I'll call you in an hour.
先拿钱 再见面
Get the money first, then we'll meet.
玛纪带着霍夫曼回来了
Hey. Maggie arrived with Hoffman.
有什么进展了
Where are we at?
我们试着定位了西蒙尼打电♥话♥用的手♥机♥
Yeah, we tried pinging the phone Simonian called from.
但是现在关机了 好的 放出来
But it's turned off. OK. Here we go.
等一下 这是怎么回事
Wait, what happened?
应该是纽扣摄像头没电了
The power on the button cam must have run out.
是的 那这我就无能为力了
Yeah, there's nothing I can do on this side.
行吧 那就来播放一下录像
OK, let's play with the footage,
看看有没有什么有用的
see if there's something we can use,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表