就又对这个可怜的女孩下手了会怎么想
without attacking this poor girl again?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我不认识这个女孩
I don't know this girl.
我们拍到你和那个女孩昨晚在一起
We have you on camera with her last night.
不 那不是我
No. That isn't me.
是吗
Really?
因为这看起来很像
Because that looks a hell of a lot like
我们抓到你时手上带着的戒指
the ring you were wearing when we picked you up.
银色 红宝石
Silver band, red stone.
好吧 对
Okay. Yeah.
这看起来像是一样的
It looks like the same ring.
但是又不是只有我有
But I ain't the only guy who has one.
这是班级纪念戒指
It's a class ring.
半个奥克伍德高中的人都有这样的戒指
Half of Oakwood High has that same ring.
这些人十♥八♥年♥前
Guys... guys who lived in the same neighborhood
都和我住在同一片区域
as me 18 years ago.
那不是我
That isn't me.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
又一次
Again.
我也想回家 知道吗 但这事没那么容易
I wanna go home too, okay? But that's not how it works.
除非你告诉我你对那个小女孩做了什么
All right, you're not gonna go home until you tell me
不然你别想回家
what you did with the little girl.
我都已经告诉你了
I already told you.
你讲了六个不同版本的故事 艾迪
You've told me, like, six different stories, Eddie.
怎么回事 别浪费时间
What's going on? Come on.
我要事实真♥相♥
I need the truth.
来 我们再来一次 从头开始
All right. One more time. Let's take it back.
- 十月五日 - 嘿
- October 5th. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
莱曼有确凿的不在场证明
So Lyman's alibi checks out.
绑♥架♥发生时他在工作
He was at work at the time of the abduction.
知道了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在看什么
What you watching?
莱曼当时的认罪供词
It's Lyman's original confession.
然后
From there.
我就去看了小朋友们
I went to go see the kids.
他们在小操场上 然后
They were on the playground, and...
你去看了安娜贝尔
You went to go see Annabelle?
对
Yeah.
我看到了安娜贝尔
I saw Annabelle.
好
Okay.
总算是说了些有用的
Now we're getting somewhere.
莱曼被捕的时候
I was at a Quantico in-service
我在匡提科出外勤
when Lyman was arrested,
杰克就单独审问了他
and Jake took the confession alone.
然后呢
Okay. And?
你能看出来莱曼情绪很不稳定
You can see Ly... Lyman is unstable.
杰克又在不停的给他压力
And Jake is pushing him really hard,
让他更加不能喘息
spinning him upside down.
但你们不是还有其它指向莱曼的证据吗
Well, you had other evidence on Lyman, right?
那个手♥机♥通讯塔的信息
What, the... the cell data.
是 我让伊恩去查了
Yeah. I had Ian look into it.
当时的科技远没有现在发达
It turns out technology has come a long way since then.
导致通讯运营商高估了他们
The carrier overestimated their ability
定位的能力
to pinpoint the location data.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思就是莱曼案发时可能在幼托所
Meaning Lyman could have been anywhere
方圆八公里以内的任何地方
within a five-mile radius of that daycare.
包括他一直声称的他自己家
Including at home, where he said he was.
明白了
Right.
铸博 我抓错了人
Jubal, I buried the wrong guy.
并且因此停止了寻找安娜贝尔的下落
And as a result, we stopped looking for Annabelle.
好消息是我们现在有更可靠的线索了
Good news is, we have better information now.
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心找到了绑♥架♥者佩戴戒指的线索
JOC just got a lead on the ring our abductor was wearing.
好的
Okay.
这次的绑♥架♥者佩戴的戒指
The class ring that our present-day abductor
是奥克伍德高中的班级戒指
was wearing comes from the same high school
和莱曼就读的是同一所
Lyman attended... Oakwood.
也就是说我们要找的人
Which means that the person we're looking for
是安娜贝尔·科利尔在2004年
is from the same town where Annabelle Collier
被绑♥架♥的同一个镇上的人
was abducted back in 2004,
这要么是一个惊人的巧合
which is either a crazy coincidence, or...
要么就是两次绑♥架♥都由同一人所为
Or we're looking for the same abductor.
能查到都有谁买♥♥了那些戒指吗
Is there any way to track who bought those rings?
可以 我们打了电♥话♥给制♥作♥公♥司♥
Yes, we called the company,
埃利斯拿到了原始购买♥♥订单
and Elise has the original purchase order.
那届毕业班里
There were 36 men in that graduating class
有三十六个男生定制了戒指
who ordered rings, but eliminating anyone
排除已经去世的
who's passed away or doesn't match
和不符合绑♥架♥者体貌特征的
our abductor's physical description,
还剩下六个
and we're left with six men.
好的
Right. Okay.
好极了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们把他们带来询问吧
Um, we can bring them in for questioning?
先等等 斯塔顿岛像个独♥立♥的小镇
I'd hold off... that part of Staten Island operates like a small town.
要是我们没有确凿信息就贸然登门
We go in there without concrete intel,
- 可能会打草惊蛇 - 有道理
- we risk spooking our perp. - Right.
行 我看看能不能
All right, let me see what I can do
- 再缩小一下范围 - 好的
- to narrow it down from here. - Okay.
其实那里有一个人 我们应该可以
You know, there is one person from that neighborhood
放心去聊聊
I think we're safe talking to.
你想去拜访她妈妈吗
You wanna go to the girl's mom?
要是我们找的是同一个人
If we are looking for the same guy,
也许琼·科利尔认识这个人
maybe Joan Collier knew him.
你确定是她吗
You sure it's her?
确定
We're positive.
安娜贝尔还活着
Annabelle's alive.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
可是我不明白啊
But I don't... I don't understand.
你们明明
You told me...
明明跟我说艾迪·莱曼承认了
you told me Eddie Lyman confessed.
自己杀了她
You said he killed her.
他当时是这样跟我们说的
That's what he told us at the time.
然后你们
And you just...
也就凭他一面之词吗
you just took his word for it?
不完全是
Well, not exactly.
我女儿在外漂泊那么多年
My daughter's been out there for years,
都不知道经历了些什么 为了什么
going through God knows what, because what?
就因为你们想要多破一个案子
You... you wanted another win on your record?
想快点结案 想简单了事
You wanted to move on? You wanted to make it easier?
我知道你很生气
I know you're upset.
- 我能理解 - 你能吗
- I get it. - You get it?
你能理解一个母亲误以为自己女儿死了
You get what it's like thinking your daughter
是什么感觉吗
is dead when she's not?
对不起 我没有
I'm sorry. I didn't... I didn't...
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it literally.
但我们不仅仅是凭他一面之词而已
But we didn't just take his word for it.
当时是对所有的证据全面分♥析♥后才结案的
We closed the case on the totality of the evidence.
而且说实话 现在再去追究过去
And frankly, revisiting the past
并不能帮我们找到你的女儿
isn't gonna help us find your daughter now.
你看 这是好事啊
Look, this is... this is good news.
你的女儿还活着
Your daughter is alive.
你刚告诉我她又一次被绑♥架♥了
You just told me she was abducted.
这算哪门子好事
Again. How is that good news?
因为她还活着
Because she's breathing.
活着总比死了好
Alive is better than dead.
就这么简单
It just is.
简直不可理喻
This is... this is unbelievable.
你们这些人以为我没有情感的吗
You people act like I don't have feelings.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表