但是这显然
but this obviously is not the best way,
不是他发泄怒火的最佳途径
for him to express his anger.
如果你不帮我们找到他
And this is not going to end well for Michael
他是不会有好下场的
unless you help us find him
因为现在
because right now,
外面有很多执法人员
there are a lot of law enforcement agents out there
在追捕他
looking for him,
他们手里可都有枪
and they got guns too.
所以
So please,
请你对我们说实话 免得无辜的人再受伤害
tell us what you know before more innocent people get hurt.
我尽量 但我不知道他在哪里
I'll do what I can, but I don't know where he is
也不知道他在干什么
or what he's doing.
我们了解到你和他通话了两次
Well, we know you spoke to him twice.
他提到什么了吗
Did he say anything?
他没什么条理
He wasn't making any sense.
只是很生气 我只知道这些
He was so angry. That's all I know.
他就是一直说
He just kept saying that he was
他必须这么做 为海莉伸张正义
doing what he needed to do, that Hailey deserved justice.
好的 还有什么具体的吗
Okay, and that's it? No specifics?
他大吼了什么医生
He was yelling about the doctor,
说那医生才是最坏的
that he was the worst of the worst.
这个医生叫什么名字
Does this doctor have a name?
舒尔茨
Schultz.
铸博 我们知道兰德里的下一个目标了
Jubal, we've got Landry's next target.
这个舒尔茨医生告诉陪审团
This Dr. Schultz, he told the jury
我女儿的头部创伤不是致命因素
my daughter's head trauma didn't cause her death.
我压根就不信 可是...
Don't believe that for a damn second, but...
谢谢你 兰德里女士
Thank you, Ms. Landry.
请不要伤害我儿子
Please don't hurt my boy.
快来帮忙
We need help over here!
- 他受伤了 - 快来人
- He's hurt! - Somebody help him!
他动不了了
He's not moving.
- 联邦调查局 后退 - 让一让
- FBI. Get back! - Move!
- 往后站 - 往旁边站
- Step away! Move! - Get out of the way!
让一让
Move.
是舒尔茨 发生了什么
It's Schultz. What happened?
他中枪了 救护车马上就到
He's been shot. Ambulance is on its way.
好的 你看见枪击者了吗
Okay, did you see the shooter?
没有
No.
快来帮忙止血
I need your help to staunch the bleeding.
好的
Okay.
舒尔茨医生 坚持一下 保持清醒
Come on, Dr. Schultz. Stay with us, okay?
我们会送你到医院的
We're gonna get you to a hospital.
他快不行了
We're losing him.
- 坚持一下 医生 - 救护车到哪了
- Come on. Come on, Schultz. - Where's the ambo?
他走了
He's gone.
别管救护车了
Forget the ambo.
通知鉴证科
Roll the crime lab.
让我听点好消息吧
Somebody give me some good news.
还未发现他的位置
Still no visual on the ground,
但是纽约警♥察♥局已经封锁周围 进行网格搜索
but NYPD is doing containment and a grid search.
我有发现
I think I got something.
兰德里的手♥机♥刚开机了 他又给妈妈打电♥话♥
Landry's phone just went live. He's calling his mother again.
幸亏他还是个妈宝男
All right, good thing he's still a mama's boy.
- 定位在哪里 - 威廉斯堡
- Where's it pinging? - Williamsburg.
没看到人 但是我已经掌握了GPS定位
No visuals, but I have a lock on GPS.
他正在肯特大街向北移♥动♥
He's heading north on Kent Avenue.
很好 还能再具体些吗
Nice. Can we be more precise?
找到了 他正靠接北第15大街
Got him. He's approaching North 15th.
好的
Yeah.
你疯了吗
What are you, crazy?
从我车上滚下来
Come on! Get off my car!
喂 兰德里 别跑
Hey! Landry! Stop!
蒂凡尼
Tiff!
我会去告你的
I'll sue you!
兰德里 不许动
Landry, freeze!
放下武器
Drop the gun!
把枪放下吧
Just put the gun down.
迈克尔
Michael.
别紧张
Take it easy.
他们杀了我妹妹
They killed my sister.
我理解
I understand.
你失去了亲人
You lost someone you were close to, okay,
但是这样做海莉也不会回来了
but this is not gonna bring Hailey back.
你胆敢叫她的名字
Don't you dare say her name.
把枪放下吧
Just set the gun down, all right?
我们会查清你妹妹的案子的
Then we can look into what happened to your sister.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
迈克尔 理智一点
Michael, please.
你只是需要帮助
You just need help, okay?
- 放下 - 闭嘴
- Set it down. - Shut up!
你们这群人都觉得自己做事没有后果
You people think you can get away with anything,
永远不会为错误付出代价
that you'll never pay for what you do.
你的妈妈是爱你的 迈克尔
Your mother loves you, right, Michael?
你真的想丢下她吗
Do you really wanna leave her alone?
太晚了
It's too late.
一切都太晚了
It's just too late.
迈克尔...迈克尔 不要
Michael... Michael, no!
我得去我妹妹那里一趟
Hey, um, I need to get over to my sister's.
- 你不介意吧 - 你快去吧
- Do you mind? - Yeah, of course. Go ahead.
我来做文书工作
I'll take care of the paperwork.
- 对了 蒂凡尼 - 怎么了
- Uh, hey, Tiff. - Yeah?
别忘了 斯科拉医生随时恭候
Just don't forget, Dr. Scola's on call 24/7.
你要是想聊聊的话
If you need to talk.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎...怎么了
What... what's going on?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk
帮帮你
about getting you help.
帮我
Help?
帮什么
For what?
你情绪波动 易怒 偏执
Your mood swings, your anger, your paranoia.
也有可能没什么问题 但如果...
I mean, it could be nothing, but if it's not...
不 不要 我不去
No. No way. I'm not doing that.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
没什么不好意思的 布莱恩
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Bryan.
你只是病了
It's an illness.
跟其他的病是一样的 要接受治疗
Just like any other illness, you just need some treatment.
或者需要找个
Maybe just someone to talk to
持开放态度的人聊聊
who has an open mind about this.
不 我不去 我要走了
No. No way. I'm out of here.
布莱恩 不行 你不能走
Bryan, no, no, you're not walking out, okay?
没门的
That's not gonna happen.
你什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你要不然自愿跟我和艾丽卡
That means that either you're gonna come with me and Erika
去做检查...
voluntarily and get evaluated...
要不然今天在餐馆的那些警♥察♥
Or those police officers at the restaurant today,
就会回来逮捕你
they're gonna come back, and they're gonna arrest you.
你不会那样对我的
You wouldn't do that to me.
拜托 布莱恩
Come on, Bryan.
去检查吧
Let's just do this.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们要直面问题
We just have to get in front of the problem.
我保证不会有事的
I promise it's gonna be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们爱你 布莱恩
We love you, Bryan.
去吧去吧
Let's just do this.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我不敢去
I'm scared.
我会保护你的 没关系的
I got you, okay? I got you, Bryan.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表