来吧 我们走
Come on. Come on, let's go.
- 发生什么事了 - 上车
- What's going on? - Just get in the car.
趴下
Get down!
爸爸
Dad!
拜托 坚持住 爸爸
Come on. Stay with me, Dad!
嘿 嘿 兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, man!
- 爸爸 - 不 不要 快走
- Dad. - No, no, no. Go.
- 离开这里 - 不 爸爸 求你了
- Get out of here. - No, Dad, please.
找个安全的地方 好吗
Go somewhere safe, all right?
随身带好卡车里的包 好吗
And make sure that the bag in the truck stays with you, okay?
- 什么包 - 快走
- What bag? - Go! Now!
没事了 我来帮忙
It's okay, it's okay. I'm here to help.
坚持住
Just stay with me.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
坚持住
Stay with me.
坚持住 你能听见我说话吗
Just stay with me. Can you hear me?
你能听见吗 先生
Can you hear me? Sir?
先生
Sir?
坚持住
Stay with me.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you earlier.
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
我当时在开会
I was, uh, stuck in a meeting.
我在处理洛杉矶这件案子
I'm working this case in LA,
其中有很多不确定情节
and there's a lot of moving parts.
这地方啥都不行 只有天气不错
Ah, nothing easy about that place, but weather's good.
是吗
Okay?
- 你何时起讨厌洛杉矶的 - 从来如此 拜托
- Since when do you hate LA? - Since forever. Come on.
这里百无聊赖
It's got no flavor.
- 人们都很... - 肤浅吗
- People are all... - Superficial?
没错 他们都想成为演员或者网虫
Yeah, they all want to be actors or surfers.
他们整天吃寿司 还讨厌艺术 对吗
They eat sushi all day. They hate art?
你说出了我心中所想
Just telling me how I feel.
我在市郊有个会议 不过
I have a meeting uptown, but, uh,
我之后和你谈件事 好吗
I'd like to talk to you about some stuff later?
- 有事吗 - 是的
- Stuff? - Yeah.
- 有事 - 等等
- Stuff. - Wait.
- 可以给点提示吗 - 不行
- Can I get a hint? - No.
这可是件好事
But it's good stuff.
回头我去追你
So I'll chase you down later.
好的 追我
Okay. Chase me.
嘿 你好啊
Hey! What's up?
怎么回事
What?
你刚是不是对我点了个头
Did you just give me a head nod?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
你没事吧
You okay?
把包扔掉 快点
Drop the bag! Now!
把包扔掉
Drop the bag!
嘿
Hey!
你听见他的话了 把包扔了
You heard him. Drop the bag.
拜托 伙计
Come on, pal.
把包放在地上 马上
Put the bag on the ground. Now.
里面是什么 爆♥炸♥品吗
What's in it? Explosive?
不是
No.
是毒品
Drugs.
等等
Whoa, whoa, wait.
这是芬太尼
Okay, that's fentanyl.
如果这包弄破了 我们都会死
Okay, if that bag rips, we're all dead.
联邦调查局 第五季第九集
那么...
Okay, so...
你叫特雷弗·洛根
Your name is Trevor Logan,
你在爸爸的车里发现一个帆布包
and you found a duffel bag full of fentanyl
- 装满了芬太尼 - 没错
- in your father's car. - Right.
我想应该交到联邦调查局
And I thought I'd bring it to the FBI
以防有人受伤害
to make sure no one got hurt.
或者死亡
Or died.
非常感谢 特雷弗
We appreciate that, Trevor.
不过 我们得追问一下之前的情况
But, uh, we need to go back a little further.
你♥爸♥爸如何拿到这些芬太尼呢
How did your father get all this fentanyl?
他为什么把它丢掉 之后被你发现了呢
And why did he end up leaving it so that you discovered it?
因为他中枪了
Because he got shot.
什么时候
When?
今天早上 大约一小时前
This morning. About an hour ago.
好的
Okay.
我们从头开始
Let's start at the beginning.
从枪击开始 完整说一遍
Tell us about the shooting, start to finish.
爸爸很早叫醒了我
My father woke me up real early.
他说我们得离开小镇
He said we needed to get out of town.
他抓起帆布包就向外跑
He grabbed the duffel bag and ran outside.
我跟着他
I followed him.
我都没来得及换衣服
I didn't even have time to change.
很好 然后发生了什么
Okay, that's good. And then what happened?
我们开始驾车离开
We started to drive off.
然后有些人开着黑♥车♥过来 开始射击
And these men pulled up in a black car, started shooting.
他们朝爸爸开了几枪 不过他还是逃走了
They hit my father a few times, but he managed to drive away.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
在医院
At the hospital.
距离我家大概五个街区有一家
There's one about five blocks from our house.
他让我驾车离开那里
He told me to drive away and get the hell out of there.
我照做了
So I did.
这故事真够疯狂的
This is a pretty crazy story.
说明这大概是真的
Well, it means it's probably true.
我还是不明白他为什么把毒品拿给我们
I still don't understand why he brought the drugs to us.
你今天为什么来联邦调查局总部 特雷弗
And why did you come down to 26 Fed today, Trevor?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我也不想爸爸死
And I don't want my father to die.
我想如果把毒品拿给你们
So I thought if I came to you and gave you the drugs,
或许你们会帮帮我们
you'd help us.
我需要轮床 立刻
I need a gurney! Stat!
他说的应该是真话
Looks like he's telling the truth.
实际开枪位置查得怎么样了
Yeah. What about the actual shooting?
- 有什么发现吗 - 我们一直在寻找
- Finding anything? - Well, we've been looking,
不过目前为止 暂无发现
but so far, nothing.
这个孩子拿着整整五千克未切割的芬太尼
Okay, so this kid walks into 26 Fed
走进了联邦调查局总部
with five kilos of uncut fentanyl.
- 像是开玩笑 - 没错
- Sounds was like a riddle. - It is.
不过缘由是什么 我们如何处理他呢
But what is the answer, and what do we do with him?
我们可以指控他藏♥毒♥
I mean, we could charge him with possession
不过这样感觉很无情
but that feels callous.
没错 他像是个正经孩子
Yeah, he seems like a decent kid.
我们可以看看父亲的简历吗
Can we pull up the father's résumé, please?
多重前科 传播毒品罪
Multiple priors, drug distribution,
偷盗罪 持械抢劫
larceny, armed robbery.
那么特雷弗爸爸多少参与了这场游戏
So Trevor's father is in the game in some capacity.
他被某人出于未知原因击中
He gets shot by God knows who for God knows what.
对家毒贩 敌对帮派
Rival dealer. Rival gang.
生气的顾客
Pissed-off customer.
他儿子想做对的事
And his son tries to make it right.
那就给他个机会
So let's give him a chance to do that.
或许我们能把这个天降奇缘
Maybe we can turn this serendipity
变成好事
into something positive and take down
并拿下一个芬太尼大供应商
a major fentanyl supplier.
如果你帮我们拿下这个芬太尼供应商
So if you help us take down this fentanyl supplier,
我们会尽力帮助你和爸爸
we'll do everything that we can to help you and your father.
我们需要你戴上窃听器 和你♥爸♥爸交谈
We're gonna need you to wear a wire, talk to your dad,
找出毒品来源
find out where these drugs came from.
等下 你们想让我给爸爸设局吗
Wait, you want me to set up my own father?
不 不可能
No. No way.
不行 我不能那么做
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表