那我要怎么知道她是你说的那个人
我要听到她的声音
说话
说话
- 你还好吗 - 是的 我没事
- You OK? - Yeah, I'm good.
蒂凡尼 你们还有多远
Tiff, how far out are y'all?
我们六分钟就到了
We're about six minutes away.
- 我们知道你们的位置 - 好的
- We have your location. - OK.
给你
Here.
等后援到了再进去
OK, wait for backup to make entry.
我们五分钟就到
We will be there in five minutes.
好的
OK.
丽莎 你去哪
Liza, hey. Where are you going?
我不能等了
I'm not waiting.
拜托 他们快到了
Come on. They're close.
我们不知道里面有多少人 丽莎
We don't know how many guys are in there, Liza.
我儿子在里面
My son is in there.
你随便 我要进去了
You do what you want. I'm going in.
丽莎... 丽莎
Liza... Liza!
不 妮娜 等后援呀
No, Nina, wait for backup.
妮娜
Nina!
干掉他了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. He's down.
- 你还好吗 - 我可能站不起来了
- Are you OK? - I don't think I can stand on it.
好吧 压住伤口 好吗
OK. Put pressure on it, OK?
我跟你待在一起
I'm gonna stay with you.
- 妈妈 - 卢克
- Mom! - Luke?
待在那别动
Stay where you are.
拜托你 找到他
Please, you have to go find him.
好的
OK.
你躲好
Stay covered.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
卢克
Luke?
你好
Hey, hi.
你好 我是妮娜 好吗
Hi. My name is Nina, OK?
- 我会带你去... - 离那孩子远点
- I'm gonna take you... - Step away from the child.
待在这
Stay here.
离那孩子远点
Step away from the child.
好的 好的
OK, OK!
过来 来吧
Come here. Come on.
我带你去见你妈妈 好吗
I'm gonna take you to your mom, OK?
来吧 孩子
Come here, buddy.
好了
OK.
最后给妈妈一个大大的拥抱 我们要走了
Give Mommy one last big hug, then we have to go.
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, sweet boy.
跟着爸爸要乖
Be good for Daddy.
你在里面做的一切 我真不知该如何谢你
I don't know how to thank you for what you did in there.
我知道我让你冒险了
I know I put you at risk.
没事的
It's all right.
他们会带你去医院
They're gonna take you to the hospital,
把腿上的伤治好
get your leg all fixed up, OK?
然后呢
And then what?
他们会以绑♥架♥科里莫娃
They are gonna charge you with the abduction of Kerimova
和违反间谍法而起诉你
and violation of the Espionage Act,
但我们会跟美国司法部谈谈
but we're gonna talk to the U.S. Attorney
让他们知道你所处的境地
let him know the situation you were in.
我非常感激 真的
I appreciate that. I do.
但我不怕
But I'm good.
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
他们要杀了我儿子
They were gonna kill my son.
而最终他平安无事
And at the end of the day, he's safe.
这就够了
That's enough.
那是什么情况
Hey, what's that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗
Are you good?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
这将暂时是我和你们共事的最后一件案子了
This is gonna be my last case with you guys for a while.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们才刚开始呢
We were just getting started.
是啊 我知道 我只是...
Yeah, I know. I just...
我需要一些时间理清思绪
I need to take some time and clear my head.
但我只是去白领犯罪部了
But I'm just gonna go down to white collar, you know?
我会去负责对付那些
I'm gonna take on all the dangerous dudes
华尔街上搞内部交易的坏蛋了 所以...
on Wall Street there who are doing insider trading, so...
好的
OK.
我还是想说真心话
I'll be honest, though.
我并不太能接受这个事实
I don't think I'm completely OK with this,
但如果这是最好的安排...
but if it's for the best...
我就在楼下两层
I'll be two floors down.
别伤感
Don't get emotional.
再见
Bye-bye.
我能送你出去吗
Can I walk you out?
当然
Of course.
你能跟我说实话吗 妮娜
So will you talk to me, Nina?
发生了什么事
What's going on?
你到底是为什么离开
Why are you really leaving?
就像我说的 我只是需要点时间
I just need some time, like I said, you know,
来把事情想清楚
to figure things out,
我打算如何应对我的生活和你
what I'm gonna do with my life and you.
那孩子呢
So what about the baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
就像我说的 我需要点时间
Like I said, I just need some time.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call you, OK?
好的
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表