不好意思 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 喝点咖啡
Sorry, I needed some air and a refill.
我们找到新的嫌疑人了
All right, we've got a new suspect.
锁定她的位置了吗
Do we have a location on Amal?
她刚刚走进校园第四大道的食堂
Yeah, she just walked into a campus dining hall on 4th Ave.
OA
OA?
前面那个是她吗
Is that her straight ahead?
阿玛勒·贾努比 我们想问你几个问题
Amal Janubi? We have a couple questions.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
有什么要说的吗
You got something you wanna say?
我要找律师
Yeah, I want a lawyer.
我的当事人并不是个坏蛋
My client isn't the bad guy here.
已经有三个人死了
Three people are dead.
如果那个设备按时起爆的话会死更多的人
And it would have been a lot more if that device went off on time.
事情不止于此 我的当事人
There's more to the story, and my client
有可以帮上忙的消息
has information that can help you.
如果你说的属实
If that is true,
那我可以在检察官那里美言几句
then I can put in a good word with the U.S. attorney.
但是阿玛勒 你得把你知道的东西都告诉我们
But Amal, you've gotta tell me everything that you know.
说吧 阿玛勒
Go ahead, Amal.
请相信我
Please, you have to trust me.
如果你还想见到你的家人 这是唯一的方法
If you wanna see your family again, it's the only way.
先从基本的开始
Let's start with the basics.
我们知道你做了毒素
We know you made the toxin.
是我
Yes.
然后呢
Yes. And?
然后她没有放毒素 也没有把它制成武器
And she didn't plant it or weaponize it.
我想听她自己说
Okay, I need to hear it from her.
我有个朋友 宾·札达
A friend, Bin Zada.
我们知道这是个假名 我要他的真名
Look, we know that that's an alias. I need a name.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
我们从没见过面
We never met in person.
不知道对方的样子
Never saw each other's face.
那你们怎么认识的
So how did you two meet?
网上
Online.
他突然给我发了消息
He messaged me out of the blue.
我不知道他从哪要到我的号♥码
I don't know how he got my number.
然后你就直接把毒素给他了吗
And you just gave him the toxin?
两天前 我把肉毒杆菌放在了储物柜里
I left the botulinum in a storage locker two days ago.
有多少
How much?
六百毫升
600 milliliters.
浓缩液
Concentrated liquid form.
那个车上的喷雾器里有多少毒素来着
The bus aerosol, how much toxin in it?
三百毫升
300 milliliters.
对
Right, 300.
所以 我们知道宾·札达至少还有一个武器装置
Okay, so we know Bin Zada has enough for at least one more device,
位置放好了能杀死 几百人吗
which, in the right place could kill what... hundreds?
几千人
More like thousands.
哪个储物柜
Where's this locker?
我们得知道是哪个储物柜 阿玛勒
We need to know where the locker is, Amal.
你必须回答
You have to answer.
我不想说
No, I don't.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
这样会毁掉交易的
You're gonna blow the deal.
有的事情值得等
Some things are worth waiting for.
你是说值得为他而死吗
You mean dying for.
如果真是这样的话
If that's what happens.
什么意思
If that's what happens?
无辜的人会因此而死
Innocent people are gonna suffer.
你以为你懂无辜是什么吗
What do you know about the innocent?
给我们五分钟 我和我的当事人谈一谈
Give us five. I need to speak with my client.
不 我受够了
No, I'm done with you.
你和他们一样坏
You're just as bad as them.
你们根本不知道
You have no idea...
我的国家遭受着怎样的打击
the death and destruction in my country,
饥荒 每天都有很多孩子饿死
famine, children dying, dozens every day.
你们知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为美国的盟友想饿死他们
Because America's friends are starving them,
用美国的炸♥弹♥把他们炸得粉身碎骨
ripping them apart with American bombs.
宾·札达想给你们一点相同的滋味尝尝
Bin Zada wants to give you a small taste of what it's like.
他早上给我发了消息
He sent a message this morning.
就在今晚
It happens tonight.
我要见证这一刻
I want it to happen.
而且无可避免
And it will.
泰勒做了超声检查 还没出结果
他肯定没事的 相信我
好了 现在我们已经确认了
Okay, so we now have confirmation
还有一个装满毒素的装置
of a second device filled with toxin.
公交车袭击预计是在五点发生
The bus attack was set to go off at 5:00 p.m.
目的是大规模伤亡 但我们还不知道的是
for mass casualties, but we have no idea
宾·札达下一个目标是哪里
where this Bin Zada is going to strike next,
只知道是今天晚上
other than tonight.
所以想要阻止下一次大规模伤亡事件
So the best way to stop the next mass casualty event
就得找到他
is to find him.
现在情况如何
So how... how are we doing?
阿玛勒两天前在储物柜里留下了毒素
Amal left the toxin in a locker two days ago.
问题是 在哪里
Question is, where is it?
霍布斯和我一直在调查
Yeah, Hobbs and I have been running that down,
根据她的地铁卡
and according to her metro card,
阿玛勒从她工作的地方
Amal made a short trip from her work
去过第一大道地铁站
to the First Avenue subway stop.
她二十分钟后就回来了
Yeah, she was back in 20 minutes,
在附近三个街区范围内
and there's only one storage facility
只有一个储物设施
in a three-block radius.
就是东镇小型储藏室
That's East Village Mini Storage.
在A大道和十二路口之间
And that's on Avenue A and 12th.
有监控了吗
Yes. Tell me we have the security footage.
有的
That would be a yes.
这是阿玛勒前两天把毒素放进72号♥储物柜
Here's Amal dropping the toxin off in locker 72 two days ago.
这是四十分钟后来拿的人
And here's the retrieval 40 minutes later.
就在这 就是他
Okay, there it is. There he is.
他的脸被挡住了 对吧
His face is obscured, right?
对 无法确认身份
Yeah, can't make an ID.
我可以推断身高
Well, I can estimate that height.
平均水平 大部分人都这么高
His height is average,like the rest of them.
任何人都可能是他
It could be anybody.
那再往前推 推到他租下储藏室的时候呢
Okay, so what about earlier when he rented the locker?
监控无法保存这么久的事情
Footage isn't retained that far back,
而且 根据记录 他付的是现金
and according to the records,he paid cash
没有留下名字
and left the name blank.
所以我们无法追踪他 看他到底去了哪吗
So we can't follow him,see where he went?
我们在努力
I've been trying, but the coverage
这片区域的监控覆盖率太低了
in the area is really poor.
等等 等下 有发现
Wait, wait, got something.
纽约警♥察♥局在汤普金斯广场公园有发现
NYPD camera at Tompkins Square Park.
这是取货后的四分钟
This is four minutes after pickup.
很好
All right.
水果摊前面那个就是他
That's him in front of the fruit stand.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 来吧 转个身
All right, come on. Turn around.
看不到脸 转啊
Can't see his face. Come on.
- 看起来是在交货 - 转身 转身 转身
- Looks like a hand off. - Please, please, please.
这人要么是朋友要么是同伙
It's a friend or co-conspirator.
快啊 让我看看你是谁
Come on, let's get this ID.
有了
All right, here we go.
有了有了 等等
Here we go. Yes, wait.
不 不不 不 他去哪了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Where is he?
- 他 他去哪里了 - 把他抓回来
- Where did... where'd he go? - Get him back!
现在去 马上
Get him back, people. Come on.
街道看不到了
Yeah, can't see him on the street.
可能进了某栋楼
He probably went inside a building.
行 那我们就去搜
Okay, then let's get inside that building.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表