我可以假装是个俱乐部老板
Uh, I could pose as a club owner.
说我希望能进一些丛林天堂兄弟会的货
Say I'm looking to move MHB product through my places.
我可以来做卧底的事
I can handle the undercover stuff.
这是你回归的第一天 不用直接拉满 对吗
It's your first day back. No need to go 0 to 60, right?
我没事
I'm good.
干过无数次毒品交易卧底了
Done plenty of undercover narcotics.
你有点 不过 我也说不好
You have, but, uh, I'm not sure
这些家伙习惯于那样跟女人共事
these guys are used to working with women like that.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你懂的 大男子主义那一套
You know, the whole machismo thing.
是啊
Yeah.
大男子主义那一套 是的
The whole machismo thing, right.
我没问题
I'm good.
行 那就行动吧
Okay, let's do it.
这是干嘛
What was that?
你真的觉得我搞不定这个任务吗
You really don't think I can handle this assignment?
你离开了七个月
You've been gone for seven months.
只是为了以防万一
Just making sure.
确保出现危机的时候我不会崩溃吗
What, that I don't fall apart when things get dicey?
不 并不是…
No, it's not that, um...
只是你受沙林气体毒害很深
it's just that you took a real hit with the Sarin gas.
好吧 不像是崴了脚那样的小事
Okay, it's not like you sprained an ankle.
他们都已经请好牧师来给你做终祷了
They had a priest ready to read you the last rites.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
然后今天在马特奥家里 你突然说不出话了
And then today at Mateo's house, you froze up.
是的
Yes.
确实是
I did.
但也就一秒的时间
For one second.
不 我明白
No, I get it. But I just want...
我知道 你想确保我没问题
I know you, want to make sure that I'm good.
是的
Yes.
如果我有问题 我就不会在这里了 对吗
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, right?
玛纪
Maggie.
什么
What?
通常一名特工离开办公室的时候
Usually an agent will take their firearm with them
会带上武器
when they leave the office.
- 你确定你一切正常吗 – 完全确定 滚开吧
- You sure you're 100%? - Yes, I'm 100. Now back off.
还是不见弗兰基的踪影
Still no sign of Frankie.
他这都迟到十分钟了
That makes him ten minutes late.
他不会一直等着的
He can't wait forever.
预感不太好啊 玛纪
Not liking this, Maggie.
拜托让马特奥确认一下吧
Have Mateo check in, please.
等等 他发消息了
Hold on. That's him.
他改变计划了
He changed it up.
想在里面见面
He wants to meet inside.
五分钟后
Five minutes.
我们没做好准备
We're not set up for it.
进去里面是什么情况都不可预知
We won't be able to see what you're walking into.
一旦你进去 我就看不到你了
And I won't have eyes on you once you're inside.
好吧 我们得调整计划
Okay, we have to adjust.
你还能看到我摄像头的画面
Look, you still have my video feed.
弗兰基持有毒品的概率有多大
What are the odds that Frankie's carrying?
百分之百
100%.
这太深入丛林天堂兄弟会的地盘了
Okay. It's too deep in MHB's turf.
他们控制着这栋楼 他们会控制住出口的
They control the building. They're gonna control the outcome.
我觉得我们是多虑了 就是见面打个招呼
I think we're overthinking this. It's just a meet and greet.
我也觉得
I agree.
他知道我没带现金 他也不会劫持我
He knows I'm not carrying any cash. He's not gonna jack me.
我要进去
I'm going in.
好了
Okay.
关上门
Close that door.
喂 弗兰基
Yo, Frankie.
马特奥
Yo, Matty.
近况还好吗
What's good?
你懂的 忙于糊口呀
You know, living the hustle.
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这就是你要我见的俱乐部女郎呀
The club lady you wanted me to meet.
- 莉迪亚 - 是的
- Lydia. - Yeah.
那么我能为你做点什么呢 莉迪亚
So what can I do for you, Lydia?
马特奥跟我说我们可以做点买♥♥卖♥♥
Well, Mateo was saying we could do some business.
行啊 你有什么资源呢
All right. What you offering?
我是个合伙人
I'm a partner.
纽约五家俱乐部 新泽西三家 都有我的份
Five clubs in New York. Three in New Jersey.
所以我想找点能卖♥♥给我客户的东西
So I'm looking for some product that I can sell to my clients.
这可不少
That's a lot.
这真是不少
That is a lot.
你俩是怎么认识的来着
How do you two know each other again?
我告诉过你 她跟我表哥达蒙很熟
I told you she's good with my cousin Damon.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- That true? - Yeah.
是的 我们很早就认识了 高中的时候
Yeah, we go way back. High school.
高中
High school.
我想着如果你是这个街区的
I feel like if you're from this neighborhood,
我应该认识你的
I would have known you.
达蒙以前喜欢来菲尔斯顿参加派对
I mean, Damon liked to crash Fieldston parties.
追那些富家小姐
Chase the rich girls.
如果你了解达蒙 你就知道他广交朋友
Look, if you know Damon, you know he makes friends everywhere.
好吧
Okay.
我听说丛林天堂兄弟会可以满足我的需求
Look, I was told that MHB are the people to meet my needs.
如果你们不能 没关系
If you're not, no problem.
我可以去跟别人做生意
I can take my business elsewhere.
不 不 放松点 放松点
No. No, we chill. We chill.
我是在试探你
I'm just testing you.
我给你看看我的货色
Uh, I'll show you what I got.
我给你看看我的货色
I'll show you mine.
好的
Okay.
干得漂亮 玛纪
Nice job, Maggie.
都是顶级货
That there's top shelf.
我自己会判断的
I'll see for myself.
你怀疑我吗
You doubting me?
我不了解你 你也不了解我
I don't know you, and you don't know me.
行吧
Okay.
- 那我们谈谈量的问题 - 不
- Let's talk quantity. - Nah.
不 不 我不是这么做生意的
Nah, nah, I don't do business like that.
吸一口 我们再谈
Take a hit, and then we'll talk.
不 我不是这么做生意的
No, that's not how I do business.
- 你觉得我的货不够好吗 - 跟这个没关系
- You're too good for my product? - Nothing to do with that.
我不吸的
I don't use.
我只是卖♥♥
I'm a dealer.
我以为你跟我说的是你曾经
I thought you told me that you used to run
跟马特奥的表哥达蒙走得很近呢
with Matty's cousin Damon.
没错
I do.
我还没听说他会跟不出去玩的人
Well, I never knew him to hang out with anybody
交朋友呢
that didn't party once or twice.
- 弗兰基 冷静点 - 我可没说我不玩
- Frank, calm down. - Didn't say I didn't party.
冷静点
Chill.
我要你吸一口
I'm gonna need you to take a hit.
我不会吸的
I'm not gonna do that.
这偏离计划了 蒂凡尼 我们得让她撤回来了
It's going south. Tiff, we got to pull her.
不 不 不 我觉得她能把控住
No, no, no. I think she can handle it.
给她点时间
Let's just give her a minute.
我不知道你想让我说什么 我不会吸的
I don't know what you want me to say. I'm not gonna do it.
不
Nah.
不 不 不
Nah, nah, nah.
你把我搞得紧张了
You making me nervous.
你真的把我搞得紧张了
You making me real nervous.
我要进去了
I'm going.
什... 什么...
Wha... wha...
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
行吧 我就吸一口
Fine, I'll take one.
就一口
One hit.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表