比如地址 路标
an address, a street sign.
没看到什么路标 但是...
There's no street signs that I can see, but...
那是西蒙尼的房♥子 在史迪威大道1700号♥
That's Simonian's house. It's on Stillwell, 1,700 block.
好的 是在布鲁克林区
All right. That's in Brooklyn.
所有人带上装备立刻出发
Get everyone and everything we have there, now.
好的
Yeah.
在这种地方 强行突破并不安全
No safe way to make a dynamic entry in a place like this.
最好是包围起来 然后设法和里面取得联♥系♥
Might be best to contain first, then make contact.
试着协商一个安全的解决方案
Try to negotiate a safe resolution.
不 这些人不会同意谈判 也不会投降的
No, these guys are not going to talk or surrender.
- 我们得立刻行动 - 没错 他说的对
- We have to move now. - No, he's right.
我们最好的办法就是用速度和武力
Our best bet is just to overwhelm them
- 出其不意击垮他们 - 我认为风险是...
- with speed and power. - I think the risk is...
这点不容争辩
This is not up for debate.
我只是说出我的看法 由你们决定
Just giving my opinion. The call's yours.
我们已经决定好了 直接强攻吧
Yeah, and we just made it. So we're doing this.
- 你还好吧 - 你在说什么
- You good? - What are you talking about?
我的意思是 如果你不想插手这件事的话
I'm saying, if you want to sit this one out...
不 斯科拉 我没事
No, Scola. I'm good.
我很好
I'm good.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
继续搜查 跟我走
Keep clearing. On me.
你们过来啊
Come on in!
是西蒙尼 他被击毙了
It's Simonian. He's down.
蒂凡尼 斯科拉 她在这里
Tiff! Scola, in here.
我们终于找到你了
We got you.
我们来了
Hey, we got you.
有我们在 有我们在
We got you, we got you, we got you.
- 把她扶到椅子上 - 慢一点
- Let's get her on the chair. - Easy.
小心一点
Nice and easy.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
- 没事 只是有点晕 - 好的 好的
- Yeah, I'm just dizzy. - Oh, OK. All right.
让我来检查一下
Let me take a look.
好的
All right. OK.
你需要缝几针 但是并无大碍
You're gonna need a few stitches, but you should be fine.
蒂凡尼 我本来应该在你身边的 我很抱歉
Tiff, I should've been there. I'm so sorry.
停下 别说了 好吗
No. Stop, OK?
一切都突如其来 这不是你的错
It happened so fast. It's not your fault.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're OK.
我们找到她了
We got her.
我们找到她了
We got her.
所以...
So...
西蒙尼死了吗
Simonian is dead?
是的
Yeah.
我父母还好吗
And are my parents OK?
他们没事
They're fine.
现在该做什么
What now?
你遵守了你的承诺
Well, you kept your end of the bargain,
我们也会遵守我们的
so we'll keep ours.
所以你们会替我美言的吗
So you're going to fight for me?
让检察官给我一份罪责较轻的认罪协议吗
Ask the prosecutors to give me a good deal?
我会尽我所能的 好吗
I'm going to do everything that I can, OK?
但是你还是得在监狱蹲一阵子
But you will have to do some time.
这是无可避免的
There just isn't a way around that.
我就是个大傻子 兄弟
I'm such an idiot, man.
我将人生变得万劫不复 到底为了什么
I threw my life away over what?
是啊
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
你还好吗
Are you good?
没事 我就是在赶完这篇报告
Yeah. I'm just going to finish up this report.
- 没什么问题 - 好吧
- No problem. - OK.
因为玛纪刚刚和我说
'Cause Maggie just told me that you were trying to close
你想买♥♥一套新公♥寓♥
on a new condo?
OA 这就是你对我爱答不理的原因吗
OA, is that why you were shutting me out?
因为我之前不假辞色...
Because I was being harsh about the...
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你只是实话实说
You were just being honest,
这并没有什么错
and there's nothing wrong with that.
我很乐意来帮忙
'Cause I'm happy to help.
如果你需要更多的现金来完成交易
If you need extra cash to close the deal...
不 我不买♥♥了
Nope. I, uh... I killed it.
我不会买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
I'm not going to buy it.
利息成本会压垮我的 所以...
The carrying costs would have buried me, so...
我可不想过那种捉襟见肘的日子
I don't really want to live paycheck to paycheck.
好吧 但如果你取消交易的话
OK, but if you kill the deal,
保证金不就没了吗
won't you lose the good faith deposit?
的确不太妙
It's not ideal.
但这总比买♥♥下房♥子强
Um, but it's better than the alternative.
你确定吗
You sure?
在纽约的新公♥寓♥ 的确是一笔不错的投资
New condo, New York City... it's a good investment.
绝对要比那堆乱七八糟的加密货币强多了
Definitely better than all that crypto nonsense.
很感谢你的提议 斯科拉
I appreciate the offer, Scola.
但我这样挺好
But I'm good.
好的
OK.
听着
Uh, look.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to say this.
我觉得咱们是好朋友
I consider us to be good friends.
所以
So...
下次你遇到麻烦的时候
the next time you're in a jam,
直接来和我说
just come talk to me.
好吗
OK?
行吗
All right?
多谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表