The car should be somewhere on this block.
应该是这辆
Hey, I think that's it.
联邦调查局 不许动
FBI! Don't move.
走
Go.
我们遇到一起持枪抢劫案
We have an armed robbery in progress.
嫌犯沿着钻石街往北跑了
Suspect is running north on foot on Diamond Street.
嘿
Hey, hey.
天啊
Jesus!
哇
Whoa, whoa.
蒂凡尼
Tiff.
- 联邦调查局 - 搞什么
- FBI. - What the hell?
我在这工作 我是警卫
I work here. I'm the security guard.
我们在找一个人
We're looking for someone.
你有看见任何人从这里跑过吗
Did you see anybody run through here?
我都七个月没见到人影了
I haven't seen anyone here in the last seven months.
没人
It's clear.
在那里
There he is.
我没看见他
I don't see him.
我们跟丢嫌犯了
We lost eyes on our suspect.
最后一次露面在拉尔森和八十七街处
He was last seen on the corner of Larson and 87th.
后备箱有一些钱
We got some money back here.
这个包看起来像
This bag actually looks like
脱衣舞厅的存款袋
the same deposit bag from the strip club.
好 你们从奥迪开始查
All right. You guys start with the Audi.
搜集指纹 DNA
Dust for prints, DNA.
别忘了把钱都带回去
Make sure you bag up all this cash in here.
- 不好意思 - 有什么线索吗
- Excuse me. - Anything?
没
No.
铸博
Hey, Jubal.
- 现场什么都没查到 - 我们也是
- Still nothing on the ground. - Yeah, same with us.
我们在看附近的交通摄像头 但...
We're up on all the traffic cams in the vicinity, but...
- 他像消失了 - 目前是 但我们会找到他的
- It's like he disappeared. - For now, but we'll find him.
关于支票兑现店的抢劫案
What do we know about the actual robbery
我们知道多少
at the check cashing store?
OA和斯科拉在和证人讲话
Yeah, OA and Scola are speaking to witnesses
在现场
at the scene.
他抓了彼得 警卫
He grabbed Peter, the guard,
拿枪指着他的头 要钱
put a gun to his head, asked for money.
所以我把保险柜的钱全放进购物袋里
So I emptied my safe into a shopping bag.
两万六美元
$26,000.
好
OK.
看见他是什么肤色吗
Any idea what his skin color was?
没 但他听起来像白人
No, but he sounded white.
- 听起来 - 拜托
- Sounded? - Please.
我知道白人的声音
I know what white people sound like.
他是白人 好吗
He was white, OK?
可以无视我 但他是白人
Cancel me if you want, but he's white.
可能是布鲁克林人
Probably from Brooklyn.
知道了
We got it.
这是监控视频
Here's the video.
你放钱的那个袋子
The bag you put the money in,
上面写着 我爱纽约
it said "I Love New York" on it?
嗯 它就在我椅子旁边
Yeah. It was next to my chair.
我今早去购物了
I went shopping this morning.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
什么... 那我的钱呢
What... hey, what about my money?
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do what we can.
你会尽你所能
You'll do what you can?
你什么意思
What does that mean, huh?
同日贷款
认真的吗
Seriously?
"同日贷款" 是什么东西
What's all this "same day loan" stuff about?
字面意思 当天借当天还
Means what it says. Same day loans.
有些东西还是可以相信的 朋友
Not everything is a trick, my friend.
我不敢苟同
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
你想要什么
What're you really asking, huh?
你需要钱吗
You need money?
可能
I might.
短期的 大概三十十或者六十天
Something short term. 30, maybe 60 days.
他从工厂的侧门出来之后
So he comes out of the side door of the factory,
往这边走了
comes this way.
可惜这附近没什么监控
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of cameras.
蒂凡尼
Tiff.
找到了 巴拉克拉法帽
Balaclava.
还有一件黑夹克
And I've got a black jacket.
所以他确实经过了这里
So he did run past here.
那为什么联♥合♥行♥动♥中心在监控里找不到他
So why can't the JOC find him on the street cams?
因为他坐了地铁
Because he took the subway.
有什么发现吗
All right. Any luck?
垃圾站没监控
No angle of the dumpster,
地铁口的也没有
no angle of the subway entrance.
那地铁站内呢
What about in the subway station?
有的 监控拍到了一个男人
Yep. I got a shot of a man,
没穿夹克 拎着一个塑料袋
no jacket, holding a plastic bag.
支票兑现经理说他把钱放进了
OK, so the check cashing manager said he put it in a bag
写着 "我爱纽约"的塑料袋里
that says "I Love New York."
放大塑料袋
Zoom in on the bag.
就是这个
Yeah. There it is.
- 能放大嫌疑人吗 - 能
- Can you push in on the suspect? - Yep.
塑料袋是同一个 但是不是同一个人
Well, that's the same bag, but a different guy.
找到了 这个人是迈克尔·霍特 三十五岁
Got a hit. Name is Michael Holt, age 35.
记录也不少呢
Pretty impressive jacket, too.
严重暴行 抢劫 还有涉及毒品的罪名
Aggravated assault, robbery, and several drug offenses.
这个袋子太具独特性了
Yeah, but the bag is too distinctive
所以肯定不是巧合
for it to be a coincidence.
应该是合伙作案 然后抢劫犯转交了钱
Must be an accomplice. Robber handed it off.
能找到这个人的地址吗
This new player have an address?
没有最近的记录
Nothing recent.
但是他名下有一辆2006年的丰田汽车
Do see a 2006 Toyota registered in his name.
至少比没线索好
Better than nothing.
他还在三周前在实惠通信项目
And he was issued a free cell phone three weeks ago,
办理了一部免费手♥机♥
under the Affordable Connectivity Program.
不错 发过来
There you go. Ping it.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥还没断
Cell signal is still live.
说明他在四百五十米以内
Shows it's within 500 yards.
等一下
Hold on.
我看到他的车了
I think I see his car.
就是霍特
It's Holt.
好
OK.
我和蒂凡尼随他进去
Tiff and I are going to follow them in.
你们几个守在前面
You guys secure the front.
联邦调查局
FBI!
把手举起来 马上
Show us your hands. Now.
嘿
Hey!
- 马上把枪放下 - 喔
- Put the gun down, now. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你们先把枪放下 不然我就崩了他
Y'all put your guns down, or I'll shoot him in the head.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
现在立刻放下你的武器
Put down your weapon, now.
你觉得我开玩笑呢是吗 我会开枪的
Think I'm kidding? I'll shoot him.
然后呢
And then what?
你没有筹码
You got no leverage.
我们是来逮捕他的
We're here to arrest him.
你所做的只会省去我们填写文件的时间
All you'll be doing is saving us paperwork.
无论哪种你都会死 你听懂了吗
Either way, you wind up dead, you understand me?
好吧
OK. OK.
别开枪
Don't shoot, please.
把手举起来
Hands! Hands in the air, now.
- 趴在墙上 - 转过身来
- On the wall. - Turn around.
马上
Now.
- 发生什么了 - 我们在逮捕你
- What the hell's going on? - We're arresting you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表