我猜是征服者
I'm guessing they belong to an Expedition.
我们要对付一辆武装化的福特征服者
So it looks like we have a weaponized Ford Expedition.
- 还有什么 - 是2005到2008年的款式
- What else can we say? - Yeah, it's a 2005 to 2008.
与厂家颜色匹配 钴黑色
Factory color match means we're looking at cobalt black,
深灰色 或者炭灰金属色
slate gray, or charcoal beige metallic.
大楼旁边的交通监控
Any luck finding that Ford Expedition
有没有拍到那辆福特征服者
on the traffic cams near the building?
还没 但那块地方监控不多
Nothing yet, but there are very few cameras in that area.
好吧 继续查 我们得找到那辆车
Yeah, well, keep digging. We need eyes on that vehicle.
好的 告诉我
All right, so tell me about this,
- 我们找到的那台热敏打印机 - 十分先进
- uh, thermal printer we found. - State of the art.
伪造安全识别方面功能强大
Broad capabilities in secure identifications,
能扫描条形码和全息图的那种
the kinds that have scannable bar codes and holograms.
- 内存被清空 - 好吧
- Memory was wiped clean. - Right.
所以说 萨米尔不止是开车去引爆♥炸♥弹
So this tells us that Samir is not just gonna roll up
他是盯上了个难搞的目标
and set off a bomb. He's going after a hard target,
需要身份证明才能通行
something that these IDs will grant him access to.
没错 很有可能是
Yeah, it's most likely
私家地下停车设施
a private underground parking facility.
公共的都不需要通行证明
Anything public, you wouldn't need a security pass.
找出使用可扫描身份的
Let's identify possible targets
可能目标
that use those types of scannable IDs
用来地下停车的
to grant access to underground parking.
得令
On it.
行 先说清楚
All right, and just so we're clear,
这可能是自911以来
this has potential to be the largest terrorist attack
最大规模的恐怖袭击
on the homeland since 9/11.
该保护我们的纽约了
It's time to protect our city.
我们要竭尽所能阻止萨米尔
Let's throw everything we have at stopping Samir.
嘿
Hey.
我们刚刚获取了
We just got the fingerprints back
- 红钩那栋楼里的指纹对比结果 - 好
- from the building in Red Hook. - Okay.
可汗的指纹出现在打印机
Khan's were on the transfer printer
还有大楼的门上
and on the door of the building.
他越来越像共犯了
More signs of his complicity.
我来试他一试
Let me take a swing at him.
我换种方法
I can try something different,
看看我能不能和他共情
see if I can find some, uh, common ground.
但他律师二十分钟前就来了
But his attorney arrived 20 minutes ago.
所以我们得有协商空间
So we're gonna need some bargaining power in there.
- 你有什么想法 - 豁免权
- What did you have in mind? - Queen for a day.
咱们现在还得和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商了吗
We're negotiating with terrorists now?
我们一直是小鱼钓大鱼
We use small fish to catch bigger fish all the time.
好主意
Yeah, it's a strong idea.
我去让美国陆军协会签许可
I'll get the AUSA to sign off on it.
嘿
Hey.
别浪费时间装老好人
Just don't waste time playing nice.
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say a word.
我不是作为联邦调查局探员来的
I'm not here as an FBI agent.
我是作为穆♥斯♥林♥同胞来的
I'm here as a fellow Muslim.
泽丹探员 我们不蠢
Agent Zidan, we are not fools.
我只是给你的客户讲清现实
I just need to paint a few realities for your client.
我不希望
I don't want...
让他说吧
Let him speak.
谢谢
Thank you.
我小时候对你的地方最清晰的记忆是
What I remember the most about your place when I was a kid
我父亲为你这样的人而骄傲
was how proud my father was of someone like you...
移♥民♥同胞 阿♥拉♥伯同胞
Of a fellow immigrant, a fellow Arab,
穆♥斯♥林♥同胞 拥有自己的事业
a fellow Muslim, owning his own business.
实打实的美国梦
A genuine American dream.
911后不久
That was not long after 9/11,
所有人都用看恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目光看我们
when every single person looked at us like we did it.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
那段日子糟透了
It was a terrible time.
我从童子军和
I went from being a Boy Scout
少年棒球一垒手
and a Little League first baseman
沦为了嫌疑人
to being a likely suspect
仅仅因为我的长相 我的身份
because of how I look, because of who I am.
我们找到了你的指纹 好吗
We have your fingerprints, okay?
我们确认你出现在
Um, we can place you at the location
制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的地方
when the bomb was being built.
倘若炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
If that bomb goes off,
可汗先生 你将永远不能和你的家人团聚
Mr. Khan, you're never gonna see
或有所来往 永远不能了
or touch your family again, ever.
你是唯一能扭转局面的人
Okay, and you're the only person who can change that.
你要做出正确的选择
So you need to do what is right for them,
为了你自己 为了我们都爱的纽约
for you, and for this city that I know we both love.
但时间不多了
But we are out of time,
我知道你不想成为 这座城里每个穆♥斯♥林♥
and I know you do not wanna be the reason
都再度沦为嫌疑犯的原因
why every Muslim in this city is a suspect again.
我为萨米尔做的一切 都是为了我的家人
It's because of my family that I did anything for Samir.
是萨米尔威胁你的吗
So Samir threatened you?
没错
Yes.
我家人回利比亚探亲了
My... my family's back in Libya, visiting relatives.
哈桑带来了一张我老婆孩子的照片
Hassan came with a photo of my wife and children.
一通电♥话♥ 我们就能带他们去大使♥馆♥
One phone call, we can get them to the embassy
并且飞到这里 你明天就能和他们共进午餐
and flown out here, so you can have lunch with them tomorrow.
泽丹探员 我的客户
Agent Zidan, my client...
豁免权
Queen for a day.
豁免什么
What's this queen?
它意味着本次审问期间你所说的话
It means that anything you say in this interrogation,
你对我所说的话 都不能用于起诉你
anything you say to me, cannot be used to charge you with a crime.
但基于其他证据 你仍有可能被起诉
But you can still be prosecuted based on other evidence.
没错 但如果你能帮我们抓住萨米尔
Yes, but if you help us get Samir,
我会尽我所能
I will do everything in my power
让你无罪释放
to make sure you walk away.
我保证
And you have my word.
我只是帮他找了那栋楼和打印机 仅此而已
I got him the building and the printer, that's all.
直到我看见那些盒子 我才知道有炸♥弹♥
I didn't know anything about the bomb until I saw the boxes.
好吧 那他准备在哪里引爆♥炸♥弹
Okay. Where is he gonna set it off?
我不清楚
I don't know.
你一定知道些什么 你今天和他们在一起的
You had to have heard something. You were with them today.
可汗先生 什么消息都行 真的
Mr. Khan, anything helps. Anything.
他只说过会在
All he said was that it would be
世贸大厦的阴影之下
in the shadow of the World Trade Center,
还有 他想杀死尽可能多的警♥察♥
that he wanted to kill as many cops as possible.
好 那辆车呢
Okay. What about the car?
福特征服者
The Ford Expedition?
对 那也是我给他弄来的
Yes. Yes, I got him that too.
行 年份 牌照 颜色
Okay. Year, plate, uh, color?
福特2006年款 新泽西州的牌照
It's a... it's a Ford, 2006, Jersey plates.
我手♥机♥上有图片
I have a picture on my phone.
谢谢你 艾哈默德 再见
市中心 警♥察♥
Downtown, cops.
太多潜在目标了 是吧
And there's a dozen viable targets, right?
可汗说他憎恨警♥察♥
Khan said he hates cops.
中♥央♥大街 一定是警♥察♥局广场
Center Street. It's gotta be One Police Plaza.
今天那里有社区服务仪式
There's a community service ceremony there today.
许多平民会在场
There will be a lot of civilians.
行 我给警♥察♥局局长打电♥话♥
All right. I'll call the commissioner.
必须撤离那栋楼
We've gotta evacuate the building.
你们都听见了 警♥察♥局广场离这儿三百米
You heard her. One Police Plaza is 300 yards from here.
快出发
Go.
好的 萨米尔七分钟前进入了车♥库♥
Okay, Samir entered the garage seven minutes ago.
拆弹小组说他得激活炸♥弹♥
Bomb tech says he has to activate the bomb
然后需要时间撤离
and then needs time to get clear.
我们没时间了
Oh, we don't have time for this.
嘿 杰克 杰克
Hey, Jack. Jack!
该死
Damn.
萨米尔和炸♥弹♥在车♥库♥里
Samir is in the garage with the bomb.
我们得立马疏散楼内人员
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表