这件事和克罗地亚
if this has anything to do with Croatia
或者国♥务♥院♥有关
or the State Department.
约翰是个好人
John was a good guy.
他在美国大使♥馆♥做安保工作
He worked security at the American embassy.
别的没什么可说的了
Not much more to say.
但是考虑到他试图逮捕凶手
But given the fact that he tried to detain the shooter,
这应该和他的工作是有关的
that feels work-related.
也许 但是我需要更多信息
Could be, but I need more information.
不 我们需要更多的信息
No, we need more information.
比如里根真的是个普通的低级员工
Like was Reagan really a flunky,
还是他其实参与其中
or was he in the game?
他是国♥务♥院♥的工作人员
He was a State Department employee.
不好意思
I'm sorry?
我们正在尝试找到杀害你同事的凶手
We're trying to find the person responsible for killing
而你却吞吞吐吐
one of your colleagues, and you are acting coy.
我们现在是一边的
We're on the same team here.
我们不是
Oh, we're not.
是同一个国家 但是不是同一边的
Same country, but different team.
约翰是个好人
John was a good man.
祝你们好运
I wish you luck.
希望你们能找到那个凶手
Hope to God you find the punk who did it.
所以他在说谎吗
So was he trying to lie?
还是想要告诉我们什么
Or trying to tell us something?
我猜两者都是
Well, my guess is a little of both.
低级的大使♥馆♥员工大部分都是情报人员
Low-level embassy jobs are filled with intelligence assets.
我猜里根是个间谍
I'm guessing that Reagan was a spook.
我也觉得 我去联♥系♥莫拉莱斯的上级
Yeah, me too. I'll reach out to Morales's
看看能不能知道什么
boss and see what I can learn.
警方刚刚在距离犯罪现场三个街区
Police just found footage of a suspect
发现嫌犯下车的监控录像
getting out of the cab three blocks from the crime scene.
出租车公♥司♥说在几个小时之前
Cab company said they dropped this guy
他们把这个人送到了这里来
off here a couple hours ago.
对 我认识这个人
Yeah, I know the guy.
他和一个朋友一起住在十号♥房♥
He and a friend are staying in room 10.
一个朋友吗 男的还是女的
A friend? Male or female?
男的 和他年龄相仿
Male, about the same age as him.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
不太记得了 是白人 个子有点矮
I don't know, white, sort of short.
要我说 他两看起来都有点疯疯癫癫的
You ask me, they both seemed like a couple of wackos...
还很脏
and dirty.
他们甚至不让保洁员打扫房♥间
They don't even let the maids clean the room.
好的 他们现在在这吗
Okay. They here now?
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
那订房♥人的姓名是什么
What name is the room under?
我不知道 没人给我名字
I don't know. Neither of them gave one.
订房♥间可是需要用到身份证的
ID is required to rent a room.
那我能怎么办 是现金交易的
Well, what can I say? Cash is cash.
总得养家糊口吧
Need to keep the lights on.
行吧 那把十号♥房♥间的钥匙给我们吧
All right, we'll take the key to room 10, please.
太好了
Great.
这些房♥间都很小
Look, these rooms are small,
那不如我们进去搜查 你们在外面警戒
so why don't we clear the space, you guys post up?
收到
Copy that.
联邦调查局
FBI!
安全
Clear.
这地方空空如也
Place is empty.
看起来他们知道我们要上门搜查
Looks like they knew we were coming.
匆匆离开
Left in a hurry.
光天化日当街杀人
Well, yeah. You kill a man in broad daylight,
总会预料到警♥察♥会上门来抓你的
you gotta expect the cops to come after you.
看来凶手和他的室友都信教
Looks like our killer and his roommate were religious.
玛纪 快跑 是手榴弹
Maggie, run! Grenade!
- 快撤 - 快撤
- Go! - Go!
看起来这群人早有预料我们会找上门来
So looks like these guys were expecting us.
是啊
Yeah.
这地方有几个外部的监控摄像头
Place has a few exterior security cameras.
我们已经把录像传回联邦调查局总部了
We're forwarding the footage to 26 Fed now.
希望摄像头能清楚地拍下这群人的脸
Hopefully they will get a good shot of their faces,
毕竟看起来在爆♥炸♥之后所有证据荡然无存
since it doesn't look like any evidence survived the explosion.
- 是的 - 也意味着我们一无所获
- Right. - Means we're nowhere.
倒也不是
We're not nowhere.
我们还有这个
We've got this.
好的
Okay.
我想知道这到底是怎么一回事
I need to know what the hell is going on.
我说过了 我不能讨论...
I told you, I can't discuss...
不 不 我手下有四名特工
No, no, four of my agents
刚刚走进了一个有手榴弹陷阱的汽车旅馆
just walked into a motel that was rigged with a grenade.
所幸他们死里逃生
They could have died.
我必须要知道到底发生了什么
I have to know what, exactly, is happening.
约翰·里根是谁 他为什么会去克罗地亚
Who was John Reagan and why was he really in Croatia?
我也很想帮你 真的
I wanna help. I do.
但是我也一直在和你说 我束手无策
But I keep telling you, my hands are tied.
如果你有什么具体的证据
If you have something specific,
亦或者查到幕后凶手的线索 联♥系♥我
if you have an actual lead to a potential killer, call me.
我会尝试施以援手
I'll see what I can do.
但在那之前 没有我上司的允许
But until then, I can't talk about John Reagan
我没办法告知你们约翰·里根的事情
without my supervisor's consent.
很抱歉 但职责所在
Sorry. It is what it is.
国♥务♥院♥那边有什么进展吗
Hey, any updates from the State Department?
没有 莫拉莱斯的上司一直在打太极 避重就轻
No, Morales' boss just kept repeating the same party line,
坚称里根只是大使♥馆♥安保部门的
insisting that Reagan was just a low-level member
一位低级别员工
of the embassy security detail.
他们觉得我们会信这个吗
And they expect us to believe that?
他们不在乎我们相信与否
They don't care what we think.
那我们就越过他们
Let's go over their head.
直接去找中情局局长谈谈
Talk to the director of the CIA.
不 我们只会得到相同的答案
No, we're gonna get the same answer.
我知道这很令人恼火 但除非我们有确凿证据
I know this is frustrating, but they won't reveal any intel
证明里根在海外的行动
unless we have actual proof
与这次调查有关
that Reagan's overseas activities
否则他们不会吐露任何信息的
are connected to this investigation.
这就是他们做事的方式
That's just the way it is.
行 好吧
Right. All right.
所以我们只能用自己的方式来破案了
So I guess we're gonna have to solve this case our own way,
利用现有的几条线索 对吧
work the few clues we have, right?
行吧 伊恩
Okay. Hey, Ian.
有查明那个十字架吗
Any luck identifying that cross?
看起来像是克罗地亚的圣约十字架
Looks to be a Croatian testament cross.
这也证实了
Mm, confirms we're dealing
我们要抓的人来自东欧
with someone from Eastern Europe.
准确来说是克罗地亚 也是我们的受害人
Well, from Croatia, no less, the same place
上次被派驻的地方 看来他妻子说的没错
our victim was last stationed. I guess the wife was right.
我们这儿有点发现
Hey, we just found something.
录像时间是在我们的人到达现场
The timestamp is 20 minutes before our team
二十分钟之前
showed up on the scene.
他们都穿着连帽衫 戴着墨镜
And they're both wearing hoodies and sunglasses,
没办法进行面部识别了吧
so no facial rec, I presume.
是的
Correct.
等一下 头号♥嫌疑人的背包上
Oh, wait, there's something hanging
好像挂着什么东西
from the primary suspect's backpack.
能放大看一下吗
Can you punch in on that?
是个身份识别卡
It's an ID badge.
哈德森基因公♥司♥
Hudson Genetics.
对 我认识这个人 他叫卢卡·西里奇
Yeah, I know the guy. His name is Luca Cilic.
他在这里工作吗
He works here?
不在了 两天前我开除了他
Not anymore. I fired the guy two days ago.
为什么
Why is that?
他试图进入实验室的禁区
He tried to access a restricted area of the lab.
他为什么要这样做呢
Any specific reason?
不确定 但是我们实行零容忍♥的政策
Not sure, but we have a zero-tolerance policy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表