It would be really helpful if we could take a look at that.
我不知道密♥码♥
I don't know the combination,
但我能给你们指在哪
but I can show you where it's at.
搞定
Got it.
很好的保险箱
Nice safe.
特别是对于一个网约车司机来说
Especially for an Uber driver.
情况怎么样
What are we looking at?
有很多的现金 一万到一万两千块
I mean, we got a lot of cash, maybe $10,000, $12,000.
伊恩 还有几个一次性手♥机♥
Hey, Ian, a couple burner phones.
我来弄 谢谢
I'll take those. Thank you.
看起来...
It looks like...
像是个记账本
And some sort of ledger.
对 他在搞些什么生意
All right, so he's running some kind of business.
试试查出是什么生意
See if you can figure out what kind.
就只是些入项和出项
I mean, it's just a bunch of incoming and outgoing payments.
毒品 走私 量很大
Drugs, contraband, numbers?
大伙儿 科尔刚刚受到一条短♥信♥
Oh, hey, guys, Cole just got a text.
"你在跟我玩消失吗
"Are you ghosting me?
我还以为你有笔大的呢"
Thought you had info on a big score."
好 不管是谁
Okay, so whoever that is
很明显他在和科尔做生意
is obviously doing business with him.
你能追踪吗
Can you track it?
我试试看
Let's see.
不完全能 拨过来的号♥码没有被注册过
Not fully, the number that that came from is unregistered,
定位也关了
and the GPS is off,
但发短♥信♥的信♥号♥♥塔是在长岛城
but the text just pinged off a tower in Long Island City.
你想怎么做
What are you thinking?
我要让这个人现身
I'm un-ghosting our person of interest.
像这样"我们碰头 在龙门广场州立公园"
All right, "Let's meet. Gantry Plaza"?
好
Yeah.
好 "一小时后"
Okay, "One hour."
好
Okay.
好 在中间栈桥见面
小心点
Okay, be careful.
我会派蒂凡尼和斯科拉去接应你
I'll have Tiffany and Scola meet you there.
好的
All right.
好的 大伙儿 我们就位了
Okay, guys, we got incoming.
有个中年妇女
Got a middle-aged woman.
看起来是个狠人
She seems like she means business.
她好像带着一把枪
Looks like she's packing a pistol
藏在夹克下面
under that jacket too.
我看见她在给什么人发短♥信♥
Okay, I got her texting someone now.
好 那就是科尔的同伙
Yep, that's Cole's associate.
我到了
谨慎靠近 小心交火
Let's move in cautiously and watch the crossfire
一旦我们接近 她就有可能会掏枪射击
as we approach in case that pistol comes out to play.
所有人先别动
All agents stand down.
你说什么
Come again?
- 等一下 - 怎么了
- We're holding. - What's going on?
我认识她 她叫格温
I know her. It's Gwen.
她是联邦调查局的
She's FBI.
好的 大伙儿 听好了
All right, folks, listen up.
这是格温·卡特 来自BQ缉毒队
This is Gwen Carter from the BQ drug squad,
是玛纪·贝尔的老朋友了
longtime friend of Maggie Bell.
她们十年前在匡提科就认识了
Evidently got her into Quantico ten years ago.
她也是科尔·迪克森的接头人
She is also Cole Dixon's handling agent.
所以科尔·迪克森是联邦调查局的线人
So Cole Dixon was an FBI source?
不对 他更像是个职业卧底
Not exactly, he was more like a professional informant,
而且卧底得很好
and a damn good one too.
过去十多年里
He helped me take down dozens of dirtbags
他帮我收拾了好多个混♥蛋♥
in the last ten years.
我们从科尔的箱子里找出的现金
And that cash we found in Cole's lockbox,
是我们的
turns out it was from us.
很显然 鉴于格温和受害者的密切联♥系♥
Now, obviously, given Gwen's intimate knowledge
她将加入
of our victim, she will be joining
我们今后的调查
the investigation moving forward.
我们能认为科尔死了是因为身份暴露了吗
Okay, do we think that Cole died because he got made?
很可能 但现在 我们更想知道
Possibly, but right now, our bigger concern
他因为查到了什么而被杀
is what he was investigating when he was killed.
上周科尔说过
Yeah, last week, Cole said
他偶然间发现了一个重要的线索
that he'd stumbled onto a major score,
是可能会夺去数百人的生命的那种
one that could potentially cost hundreds of lives.
知道线索是什么吗
Okay, do we know what it was?
不知道 但是为了避免搜查令问题
No, but Cole always held his fire as long as he could
科尔总是在万事俱备之前按兵不动
to avoid warrant issues,
但是在毒品行业 尤其是对现在的芬太尼
but in Narco, particularly with modern fentanyl...
数百条人命意味着会有一批很抢手的货
Hundreds of lives means a hot batch.
没错 所以我们得在致命量的毒品出手之前
Exactly, so we need to find out whose crosshairs
找出科尔被卷入了哪伙人的纷争之中
Cole landed in before a lethal dose of poison hits the street.
科尔生前最后几天的行程轨迹
Where are we at reconstructing
调查的怎么样了
Cole's last few days?
没什么 科尔的妻子以为他是网约车司机
Not far... his wife thought that Cole was an Uber driver.
但我们知道科尔在红外线酒吧
But we do know that Cole got into an argument
和另一位顾客发生了争执
with another patron at the Infrared bar
然后一起离开了
before leaving together.
伊恩 你能放一下录像吗
Ian, can you throw up that footage?
好 但这已经是我能调到的最高的亮度了
Yeah, this is as bright as I could get it.
好吧 那是达里尔·沃特金斯
Okay, yeah, that's Daryl Watkins,
也就是小达里尔
AKA Little Daryl.
他在布鲁克林经营一家骰子游戏赌场
He runs a dice game in Brooklyn.
他也是科尔的线人之一
He's one of Cole's sub-sources.
你觉得这个达里尔可能杀了你的线人
And you think this Daryl could have killed
靠出♥卖♥♥♥他的朋友来赚取更多的钱吗
your informant, turned on his buddy for a bigger payday?
他可是个持枪的罪犯啊
Well, he's a criminal with a gun.
- 是个很好的切入点 - 是啊
- It's a good place to start. - Yeah.
格温 我得问一下
So, Gwen, I gotta ask,
玛纪在印第安纳州的时候是什么样的
what was Maggie like back in Indiana?
- 自大 - 是自信
- Cocky. - Confident.
就像另一个我一样
And reminded me a little too much of myself.
但是一开始我就知道她能力出众
But I knew from the start she had what it takes.
她在进专案组的时候一点儿也不害怕
There was no fear when she stepped onto that task force.
我也找不到比你更好的导师
Well, I couldn't have asked for a better mentor
来为我指点迷津
to show me the ropes.
别煽情了
Oh, don't get sappy.
而且"导师"这个词让我听起来很老
And "mentor" makes me sound old.
呃
Mm.
就把车停到这里
Let's pull over here.
没错 戴绿色帽子的是达里尔
Yep, I got Daryl in a green hat
还有其他三人在一起赌博
rolling dice with three others.
我们要走过去靠近吗
We approaching on foot?
不行 那他们一抬头就看见我们来了
No, they'll see us coming a mile away.
- 直接开车冲过去 - 收到
- Let's pull up hot in the Tahoe. - Got it.
- 达里尔 - 联邦调查局
- Daryl! - FBI!
嘿 你还好吧
Hey! Hey, you okay?
没事 只是抽筋了 你快追
Yeah, good. It's a cramp, go!
- 你想往哪跑 达里尔 - 搞什么鬼啊 兄弟
- Where you going, Daryl? - What the hell, man?
我们只是有几个问题需要你来回答一下
We just have a few questions that you need to answer.
你要么在这里跟我们说话 要么戴着手铐
Look, you talk to us here, or you're gonna talk to us
去联邦调查局总部接受问话
back at 26 Fed with cuffs on.
由你决定
It's up to you.
大哥 我们只是在玩快艇骰子啊
Man, we was just playing Yahtzee.
聪明点 达里尔
Be smart, Daryl.
不要撒谎 别搬起石头砸了自己的脚
Don't dig a deeper hole here by lying.
科尔·迪克森昨晚被杀了
Cole Dixon was murdered last night,
你是最后一个和他在一起的人
and you were the last person seen with him.
什么 科尔死了
What? Cole's dead?
头部中了两枪 是你干的吗
Shot twice in the head. Did you do it?
- 当然不是了 - 不是你吗
- Hell no! - No?
监控显示你昨晚和他在红外线酒吧聊天
We have you on video talking to him at Infrared last night.
谈话看起来火♥药♥味十足
The conversation looked pretty heated.
没错 但是我们...
Yeah, but we...
昨天半夜至今天凌晨三点
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表