I did okay?
对 你做的很棒
Oh, yeah. You did great.
你问了很多好问题
You asked a lot of good questions,
他开始起疑心的时候 你也很冷静
and when it got suspicious, you kept it nice and cool.
我试着获得一些你们想要的信息
I tried to get what you wanted,
但是我父亲 他很多疑
but my father, he's really paranoid.
但他是个好人 尽管他做了一些事情
But he's a good man, despite some of the things he does.
很高兴能知道这一点
That's good to know.
我们还有事情要做
We still got work to do.
手♥机♥呢
So what about the phone?
不在这里
It wasn't there.
我们早上走得很匆忙
We left in such a hurry this morning,
他可能忘了带了
he probably forgot to bring it with him.
如果我们找到手♥机♥了
You happen to know your father's password in case
你知道你♥爸♥爸的密♥码♥吗
we actually find the phone?
知道
Yeah.
特雷弗22
Trevor22.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
是我给他设置的
I set it up for him.
他不太会用电子产品
He's not so good with technology.
是311号♥房♥ 左边的最后一间
It's 311, last door on the left.
等一下
Hold on.
- 嘿 嘿 - 留在这里
- Hey. Hey! - Stay right there.
他跑了
He's gone.
好吧
All right.
我上报叫人来封锁现场
I'll call it in to set up a containment.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
这是你和你妈妈吗
Is that you and your mom?
是的
Yeah.
我三岁的时候她就去世了
She died when I was three.
很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
这些人不会放过我们的
These people are never gonna leave us alone.
永远
Ever.
所以我们要抓住他们 好吗
And that's why we're gonna take them down, okay?
你知道你♥爸♥爸会把手♥机♥放在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where your dad might keep his phone?
蒂凡尼 我找到了
Tiff. Got it.
有料吗
Anything good?
对
Uh, yeah.
是的 真的很有料
Yeah, no, this is real good.
同一地址 出发说一下
已经出发了应该三十分钟左右到
越快越好 货物需要尽快被运送
"呦 文斯 你在哪里
"Yo Vince. Where you at?
嫌疑人说他们没有接收到货物"
Suspect said they never received the product."
然后下午还有另外一条
And then there's another one that afternoon.
"你在无视我"
"You ignoring me."
最后一条是晚上
Last one that night...
"回答我 不然你死定了"
"Answer me, or you a dead man."
这样一切都可以说得通了
This is all starting to make sense.
是啊
Yeah.
文斯在贩毒
Vince was running drugs, and he decided
但是他没有送货 而是自己把货物留下来
to keep the product rather than delivering it,
所以他的老大准备杀了他
so his boss tried to kill him.
就是老套路了
Tale as old as time.
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该把手♥机♥送到联合作战中心
We should get that phone to the JOC.
那个一次性手♥机♥还有什么有趣的东西吗
Anything else of interest on that burner phone?
有很多关于货物和运送者的短♥信♥
Lots of texts about product and deliveries,
但是并没有说到谁可能是供货的人
but no leads on who the actual supplier might be.
- 查对面的号♥码了吗 - 也是个一次性手♥机♥
- Did you run the other number? - Uh, also a burner.
我试过定位 但是手♥机♥已经停机了
I tried to ping it, but that phone's been deactivated.
埃利斯 公♥寓♥附近的摄像头查的怎么样了
Elise, where are we on video near the apartment?
查到了这个 在特雷弗家旁边
Just found this right near Trevor's place.
好
Okay. Yeah.
和斯科拉发过来的描述一致
Matches the description Scola sent over.
你做过面部识别了吗
Did you run it through facial rec?
没有结果
No hits.
好吧 继续查
All right. Well, keep working.
所以现在 我们几乎是毫无发现
So... so what? We're basically nowhere.
有人闯进了公♥寓♥
Someone broke into the apartment?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我回去了
Because I went back.
我需要换洗的衣服
I needed a change of clothes.
我告诉过你别回去的
I told you to stay away.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what's going on.
- 那些人是谁 - 嘿 嘿 不
- Who are these people? - Hey, hey, hey. No.
我们不会讨论这件事的
We're not talking about this.
加油 特雷弗 继续
Come on, Trevor. Stay with it.
那些人吓到我了 爸爸
These people are scaring me, Dad.
他们开枪打了你
They shot you.
还闯进了我们的公♥寓♥
They broke into our apartment.
没有得到他们想要的 是不会放过我们的
They're not gonna stop until they get what they want.
尼可想怎么追都可以
Well, Nico can chase all he wants,
但是他不会找到我的
but he ain't gonna find me.
或者我的毒品
Or my dope.
尼可 好 我们现在有了个名字
Nico. Okay, we got a name.
试着问问他姓什么
Try and get a last name.
那个人叫尼可
The dude's name is Nico?
- 那就是和你一起工作的人 - 对
- That's who you're working with? - Yeah.
他搞砸了我的几笔生意
Yeah, he screwed me out of a few deals,
所以我只是拿回我的东西 就这样
so I'm just taking what's mine, that's all.
他姓什么
What's his last name?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
- 我只是想 - 我说了那不重要
- I'm just trying to... - I said it doesn't matter.
好了 停下来
Okay, back off.
不要再问了
No more questions.
我们已经得到足够的信息了
We got enough.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是这些暴♥力♥行为让我很紧张
It's just all this violence is making me nervous.
我知道
I know.
特雷弗 别担心 好吗
Don't worry, T, all right?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
你只需要好好看着那个行李袋
You just keep your eyes on that duffel bag, okay?
那就是你的黄金门票 孩子
That's our golden ticket, kid.
我们现在知道的 就是供货人叫尼可
All we know is, the supplier's name is Nico.
我想这应该是简称
I'm guessing that's his first name,
所以我们需要查所有的数据库
so we need to run that through every database we have access to.
我们要找到他和文斯·洛根的关系
We are looking for a connection between him and Vince Logan.
同样的邻居 同样的高中
Same neighborhood, same high school...
- 同样的牢房♥ - 你查到什么了
- Same cell block. - What do you got?
找到了一个叫尼可·晁的人
Found someone named Nico Chao.
和文斯·洛根在里克斯监狱呆在同一牢房♥
Spent some time in Rikers with Vince Logan, same cell block.
可能机会不大 但是
It could be a long shot, but...
乔丹 说说看
Jordan, talk to me.
尼可·晁 我们知道些什么
Nico Chao, what do you know?
他有很多记录
Yeah, he's popping up all over the place.
看起来他不仅做海♥洛♥因♥ 还在做芬太尼生意
Looks like he's in the heroin business as well as fentanyl.
是吗 大家都注意
Yeah? Eyes up, people.
他被认为是美国东北部
Believed to be one of the largest supplies
最大的芬太尼供应商之一
of fentanyl in the Northeastern corridor of the United States.
我可以联♥系♥到负责他案件的警探
I can hook you up with a current case agent.
- 他应该知道的更多 - 太好了
- He'll have more answers. - Great.
拜托你了 谢谢
Please do that. Thank you.
好了 伙计们 我们现在知道名字了
All right, folks. We now have a name.
我们的目标是尼可·晁
We now have a target... Nico Chao.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
查出这个人是谁以及怎么抓到他
Figure out who this man is and how we nail his ass.
过去十年我都是
I've been a DEA agent here
纽约缉毒局的警探
in New York for the past ten years.
尼可一直都在我们的监视范围内
Nico's been on our radar that whole time.
真的吗 很难扳倒他吗
Really? Hard guy to take down.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表