Okay. Call the school. Have them evacuate right now.
收到
Copy.
铸博 我是雷诺兹 我们找到泰勒的定位了
Jubal, it's Reynolds. We have eyes on Tyler's GPS.
他正沿着切斯特菲尔德路往东走
He's heading east on Chesterfield Road.
收到 扎克呢
Copy that. What about Zach?
我们也在追踪他的定位
We're tracking his GPS too.
他就在泰勒附近
He's in the same vicinity as Tyler.
我们派探员去追了
We have agents in pursuit right now.
好 别挂 告诉我泰勒在哪
All right, stay with me. Let me know where Tyler is.
他刚刚停下不动了
He's just gone stationary.
切斯特菲尔德路和汤普金斯路的拐角处
Corner of Chesterfield and Tompkins Road.
好 收到
Okay, copy that.
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler! Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
不 不 不 扎克 扎克
No, no, no. Zach! Zach!
扎克 放下枪 联邦调查局
Zach! Drop the gun! FBI!
把手举起来
Put your hands on your head!
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer!
我发誓我会杀了他的
I'll shoot him! I swear to God!
你骗了我 泰勒 你骗我
You lied to me, Tyler! You lied!
扎克 不是这样的
Zach, that's not what happened.
退后 我会杀了他的
Get back! I'll kill him.
我会杀了所有人
I'll kill everyone.
这该死的镇上的每一个人
Every single person in this damn town.
所以赶紧退后
So get back now!
好 我退后 扎克 别进去
Okay. I'm getting back. Zach, don't go in there.
扎克 别进去 我们可以解决的
Zach, don't go in there! We can work this out!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我看到嫌犯了
I have eyes on the suspect.
他在汤普金斯和切斯特菲尔德路口的书店里
He's inside a bookstore in Tompkins and Chesterfield.
他劫持了几个人♥质♥ 马上派特警来
He has several hostages. Send SWAT right away.
扎克在里面 他劫持了几个人♥质♥
Zach is inside. He has several hostages.
好 计划是什么
Okay, what's the plan?
我要进去
I'm going inside.
妮娜绕到后门
Nina, go around back.
不 不 不 我们等特警来
No, no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, we wait for SWAT.
不 我们不等了 妮娜绕到后门
No, we're not. Nina, 'round back.
欧玛 如果需要的话 这边有清晰的狙击视角
OA, you can get a clean angle from over here if need be.
好吧 铸博 铸博
Okay, Jubal. Jubal!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我儿子也是人♥质♥
My son is one of the hostages.
我确定
I'm sure.
我告诉过你离远点
I told you to stay away!
我知道 我只是来帮忙的
I know. I know. I'm just... I'm here to help.
我跟你父母谈过了
I've been talking to your parents,
他们非常担心 他们让我帮你
and they're very concerned, and they asked me
确保你不会受伤
to help you to make sure you didn't get hurt.
我要一架飞机
I want a plane.
我想去墨西哥
And I wanna go to Mexico.
好的 我们可以谈 我是来帮忙的
Okay. We can talk about that. I'm here to help.
我保证 好吗
I promise you, okay?
所以拜托 把枪放下吧
So please, let's put the gun down.
放这些人走吧
Let's let these people go,
然后我们坐下来
and then you and I will sit down,
谈一谈 我们可以解决的
and we'll talk about it. We'll figure it out.
照他说的做 他会帮你的 我保证
Just do what he says. He'll help you. I promise.
好
Okay, good.
我要飞机 不然我就杀了他
I want a plane, or I'll kill him.
我发誓我会打爆他的头的
I'll shoot him in the head, I swear to God.
扎克 你不想杀泰勒的
Zach, you do not wanna kill Tyler.
他是个好孩子 他很在乎你
He's a good kid. He cares about you very much.
他告诉我 他很珍惜和你的友谊
He told me that he appreciates your friendship.
你在学校里保护他不受欺负
You protect him from bullies at school.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我想感谢你
Well, I wanna thank you.
我很感激你保护他
I'm grateful to you for doing that.
那才是你
That's who you are.
孩子 你是个保护者
Man, you're a protector.
你在乎别人 你不是个杀手
You care about people. You're not a killer.
所以拜托你 把枪放下 好吗
So please, let's put the gun down, okay?
请把枪放下
Please put the gun down.
我要一架飞机 还要一辆车
I want a plane. And I want a car.
一辆SUV 一辆黑色凯迪拉克 快去
An SUV, a black Escalade. So go!
出去 不然我就开枪了 我发誓
Get out of here, or I'll start shooting, I swear to God!
扎克 拜托 求你了
Zach, please. Please.
你所要求的
What you're asking for,
一架飞机 一辆SUV 那不是个好主意
a plane, an SUV, that's... It's a bad idea,
我来告诉你为什么 好吗
and I'm gonna tell you why, okay?
因为你一走出这扇门
Because the second you walk out this door,
你就危险了
you are in danger.
外面的探员
The agents out there,
他们不在乎你
they do not care about you.
他们不想帮你
They do not wanna help you.
他们不知道你是个好孩子
They don't know that you are a good kid,
你是个保护者
that you're a protector.
我告诉你 相信我是你最好的选择
I'm telling you, I am your best move.
所以拜托把枪放下
So please, put the gun down.
给你三秒
You have three seconds!
扎克 我不会离开的
Zach, I'm not leaving the store.
扎克 如果你想杀人 就杀我吧
Zach, if you wanna kill somebody, kill me!
- 不 不要 - 快走 快走
- No, no! - Hey, hey, hey. Go, go, go.
- 我要杀了你 - 交给我们 快走
- I'll kill you. - We got him. Go, go.
你没事吧
You good?
没事 我没事 谢了
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine. Thanks.
那孩子还没到十七岁
Kid's barely 17 years old.
是啊 现在他这辈子算是完了
Yeah, and now his life is officially over.
你知道是哪出问题了吗
You ever find out what was wrong?
他到底怎么了
What was going on with him?
不知道
I mean, not really, no.
看来我们也不会知道了
I'm guessing we never will, either.
我不明白 我不知道
Yeah, I don't get it. I don't know.
他的父母怎么会看不出他崩溃了
how the parents couldn't see that he was unraveling.
你要知道 孩子们并不总是分享他们的感受
Well, kids don't always share what they're feeling, you know.
而且有时候父母也不想接受
And yeah, sometimes parents don't wanna see it
即使他们装作想了解
even if they pretend to because,
因为 这真的很难
I mean, it's just really hard.
先这样
Anyway.
我去和你♥爸♥爸谈谈
I'm gonna talk to your dad.
总体来说 他还好
Hey, he's doing okay. All things considered.
好 谢谢你帮我照看他
Yeah, thanks for keeping an eye on him.
他很坚强 你儿子会没事的
He's strong. And your boy is gonna be fine.
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
你还好吗
Hey, how are you doing?
- 我很好 - 你确定吗
- I'm okay. - Yeah, you sure?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
和我说说
Talk to me.
我不是想帮扎克
I wasn't trying to help Zach.
我是想说服他投降
I was trying to convince him to surrender.
我想帮忙做点好事
I wanted to help do something good.
我知道
I know.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
骄傲什么
Proud for what?
我搞砸了 我差点害死你
I screwed up. I almost got you killed.
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
泰勒 你救了我的命
Tyler, you saved my life in there.
如果不是你的坚强和勇敢
If it weren't for your strength and your bravery,
我就死了
I would be dead.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表