他和你在家里吗
Yeah, was he at the house here with you?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你知道昨晚在斯卡斯代尔发生的抢劫案吗
You know that robbery last night in Scarsdale?
- 那间枪♥支♥店吗 - 是的
- At the gun store? - Yeah.
其中一个嫌犯在查普曼上学
Well, one of the perps went to Chapman.
你说真的吗 这太疯狂了
Are you serious? That's crazy.
是啊 更疯狂的是
Yeah, what's even crazier
泰勒之前和他一起玩
is that Tyler used to hang out with him.
一起玩游戏什么的
Played video games or something.
但我不知道他
But I had no idea he was hanging out
和一些另类游戏玩家们一起玩
in some fringe gamer crowd
也不知道他用凯尔顿这姓氏
or using the surname Kelton for that matter.
我本想告诉你的...
I was going to tell you about...
告诉我什么
Yeah, what's that about?
他...
He's...
他最近对你很不满
he's been pretty negative lately about you.
他说用我的姓氏更自在
He said he'd feel better using my last name.
只是一个阶段而已
It's just a phase.
你为什么没告诉我
Oh. Why didn't you tell me this?
因为我不想把事情搞大 铸博
Because I didn't wanna get into a whole thing, Jubal.
他只是有点不顺心
He's just having a hard time.
我很难理解你为什么
I'm having a real hard time understanding why
觉得没有必要告诉我这事
you didn't feel it necessary to tell me this, you know?
我们每次谈话的时候 我都说过一点
I say something pretty much every time we talk.
每一次都说 但你总是不当回事
Every single time, but you just gloss over it.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
所有小孩都有一段困难的时期
All kids go through an awkward stage.
孩子需要挫折 这能帮助建立性格
Kids need to fail. It builds character.
我那时不知道情况有那么糟
I didn't... I didn't know it was that bad.
就是那么糟
Well, it is.
或者说曾经是
Or it was.
过去一两个月 情况有了好转
Things have been better the past month or so.
他说他交到了新朋友
He said he'd made new friends.
不管是不是另类游戏玩家 但他更快乐了
Fringe gamers or not, he's happier.
那是好事 我觉得
No, that's good. I guess.
是的
Yeah.
但在我们找到另一个凶手之前
But until we find this other perp,
我猜测他在查普曼上学
who I'm guessing goes to Chapman
和这群人一起玩
and hangs out in this crowd,
泰勒必须远离那群人
he needs to stay away from these kids.
我都跟他说过了 但你如果可以的话
I told him as much, but if you could, you know,
盯紧他一点
just keep an eye on him.
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay, okay.
再见
Bye.
大伙听着 我刚和瓦伦汀探员通了电♥话♥
Listen up, I just spoke to Agent Valentine,
他要我来帮忙
and he's asked me to help out.
好消息是 情况我都清楚了
The good news is, I'm up to speed on the facts,
所以 这里一切照常
so it's business as usual minus Agent Valentine's
除了缺少了瓦伦汀探员机智与魅力之外
irrepressible wit and charm, of course.
好了 我们干活吧
Okay, let's get going.
朋友名单查得怎样了
Where are we on the list of friends?
我们查到符合一号♥嫌犯体型特征的人了吗
Have we ID'ed anyone who fits the physical description of perp number one?
还没有 长官
Not yet, sir.
不用叫长官 那社交媒体上的帖子呢
No need for sirs. What about social media posts?
有提到任何关于抢劫枪♥支♥店的吗
Anything that mentions the gun store robbery?
没有 长官 不好意思
Uh, no, sir. Sorry.
有大规模枪击事件的证据吗
Any references to mass shooting events?
没有
Negative.
社交媒体上乏善可陈
The social media posts have been pretty tame.
大多是跟电子游戏有关
Mostly about video games.
发现了这个
Got something.
这个孩子 扎克·奥康纳
This kid, Zach O'Connor,
他跟嫌犯一号♥体型一致
he's a really good match for the body type of Perp One.
我们刚刚快速测算了一下 他有大概一米八五
We just did some quick math, looks like he's about 6'1",
在线上跟克莱顿·霍尔
and there's lots of online interaction
有很多交流
with Clayton Hall too.
- 我看可以 - 找到他的家庭住址
- Looks good to me. - Find his home address now.
扎克不在这里 为什么 出什么事情了
No, Zach isn't here. Why? What is going on?
您的儿子是最近抢劫杀人案的
Your son is a person of interest
嫌犯之一
in a recent robbery-homicide.
- 什么 扎克 - 不可能 一定是搞错了
- What? Zach? - No, there must be some mistake.
您介意我进屋看一圈吗
You mind if we come inside and take a look around?
- 你们有搜查令吗 - 没有 先生
- You have a warrant? - No, sir. We don't.
事实上 我们是担心发生
But the truth is, we are concerned
校园枪击案
about a school shooting
或者其他大规模枪击事件
or some other kind of mass shooting.
您介意我们进屋看一圈吗
Do you mind if we come inside and take a look around?
好吧 做你们应该做的
Yeah, okay. Just do what you have to do.
看来扎克是我们要找的人
Looks like Zach is our guy.
弹夹是空的
It's empty.
他的枪少了几支
How many of his guns are missing?
看起来有一把全自动突击步♥枪♥
Looks like one AR Assault Rifle
两把九毫米半自动格洛克手♥枪♥
and two nine-millimeter semi-automatic Glocks.
你认为扎克现在带着这些枪
And you think that Zach has these guns with him now?
是的 这意味着我们必须找到他
Yes, which means we need to find him,
给他打电♥话♥ 现在就打
so let's get him on the phone. Call him now.
我们过去二十四个小时
We've been trying to contact him
一直试图联♥系♥他 他不接电♥话♥
for the last 24 hours. He's not answering.
刚才怎么不早告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us this earlier?
我们以为他在派对上 玩电子游戏
We thought he was partying, playing video games.
并不是 赶紧打给他
Okay, well, he's not, so let's call him back.
也许这次他就接了
Maybe he will answer this time.
用免提
On speakerphone.
你好 这是扎克
Hi, this is Zach.
请留言 谢谢
Please leave a message. Thanks
- 伊恩 - 你能接通扎克的手♥机♥吗
- Ian. - Hey, you ping Zach's phone yet?
- 我试过了 - 看起来已经关机
- I tried. - Looks like it's been shut down
- 二十四个小时了 - 知道了
- for over 24 hours. - Okay.
我们知道他的计划吗
Do we know anything about his plans?
他是否针对特定人 特定地点
Is he targeting a specific person, place,
还是漫无目的地持枪到处走
or is he just running around with guns
就是为了能漫无目的地持枪到处走
for the sake of running around with guns?
应该不是这个 但还是不知道具体目标
Probably not that, but we are short on specifics.
你终于拿到这些孩子的短♥信♥了哈
You finally get access to these kids' text messages?
- 是的 刚拿到 - 好的
- Yeah, just came in. - All right, great.
现在开始读 埃利斯 我们查一下
Start reading. Elise, we need to start working
查普曼半径1600米范围内的交通监控
traffic and bus cams within a mile radius to Chapman.
派出地面部队
Let's get boots on the ground too.
派四组人彻查那片区域
I want four units canvassing that area.
- 有发现 - 说
- Just found something. - Go.
两天前扎克给克莱顿发了条短♥信♥
Zach sent Clayton a text two days ago.
内容是 "当一切结束 数百人死去
It says, "When this is over and hundreds are dead,
世界将知道我们的名字 我们将名垂青史"
the world will know our names. We will be iconic."
我们要立刻疏散整个查普曼学校
All right, we need to evacuate Chapman right now.
我给校长打电♥话♥
I'll call the head of school.
让地方警♥察♥马上过去
Let's get local police down there right away.
我去学校
You know what? I'm gonna head to campus,
看看能查到什么
see what I can learn.
- 上车 - 一直往里走
- Go all the way in. - All the way in to the back.
有序离校
Move out in an orderly fashion.
怎么了
What's up, buddy?
听警♥察♥指挥
Yeah, yeah, just do what the police officers tell you.
你妈妈在外面等你
Your mom is waiting for you outside.
没事 没事 没人受伤
No, no, everything's fine. No one's been hurt.
我们只是谨慎行事
We're just being extremely cautious.
没错 我回头联♥系♥你
Exactly. All right. I'll talk to you soon.
爱你 伙计 再见
I love you, bud. Bye.
瓦伦汀特工
Agent Valentine.
先说清楚 我们还没找到任何证据
To be clear, we have not found any evidence
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表