she is being debriefed right now.
但她没事吗 她没受伤吗
But she's okay? She... she wasn't injured?
没有
No, we don't believe so.
她会接受全面的体♥检♥
She will undergo a full medical examination.
好的
Okay.
真是好消息
That's great news.
当然了
It sure is.
现在我们需要找到卢卡·西里奇
Now we need to focus on finding Luca Cilic.
我们需要在他出♥售♥或释放病毒之前
We need to secure the virus
把它控制住
before he sells it or weaponizes it.
是的 我理解
Right. I understand.
你知道我去偷病毒的唯一原因
You realize the only reason I stole it
就是那张照片 对吧
was because of that photo, right?
对
Yes.
你确实犯罪了
You did commit a series of crimes,
但我们理解你为什么这么做
but we understand why you did what you did.
而且如果你能合作
And I am sure with your cooperation,
我想我们能达成不错的协议
we can come to a favorable deal.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
现在请你告诉我...
Now I need you to tell me...
让我跟她通电♥话♥
Just put her on the phone.
我想听到她的声音 我太害怕了
I-I just wanna hear her voice. I've been so scared.
他们之前说她已经死了
I was convinced she was dead.
额
Um.
我们刚说了 她在交代情况
Like we said, she is being debriefed,
不能通话
so it's not possible.
什么情况
What's going on?
什么
Excuse me?
有情况
Something's going on here.
是啊 有情况
Yeah, something's going on.
你把致命性病毒交给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You give a lethal virus to a terrorist.
不是这个
That's not it.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我需要她活着的证据 不然我什么也不会说
I need proof she's alive, or I'm done talking.
嘿 你检查完利文斯的手♥机♥了吗
Hey, have you finished scrubbing Leavins' phone?
没什么有用的
Yeah, nothing too useful,
只有几条关于交易地点的短♥信♥
just a few texts about the dropoff location, the address.
能证明她活着的照片呢
Okay, what about the proof of life photo?
是同一个电♥话♥发来的吗
Did it come from the same number?
不 是另外一个
No, that is a different phone,
一部一次性手♥机♥ 三小时前就关机了
a burner that was shut off three hours ago.
有发现吗
Any luck?
没有 什么也没有
No. No, we're nowhere.
利文斯手♥机♥上有他妻子的
Were there any personal photos or videos
私人照片或视频吗
of Leavins' wife on his phone?
很多
Uh, yeah. Lots.
- 度假 餐厅 - 很好
- Vacations, restaurants. - Good. All right.
我需要你利用...
I'm gonna need you to take a few...
额
Um.
你确定要错上加错吗
You sure you wanna double down?
不 玛纪
No. No, Maggie.
我才不想这么做
It's pretty much the last damn thing
但我想要阻止
that I wanna do right now, but I'm trying to stop
致命性病毒被释放
a deadly virus from being released.
这是我唯一的目标
That is my only goal.
也应该是你的目标
And that should be yours as well,
要么上贼船 要么离开
so you can get on board, or you may go.
我不确定...
Look, I'm not sure what...
伊恩 照我说的做
Ian, just do what I ask.
她一直在说她在纽黑文的时光
She keeps talking about her time in New Haven.
我们知道她上了耶鲁
We get it, she went to Yale.
她一直在说...
She keeps talking about...
她一直在说她...
She keeps talking about her...
你赶紧过来这里
Get over here as soon as possible.
我不确定自己还能撑多久
I'm not sure how much of this I can handle on my own.
还能撑多久
I can handle on my own.
真遗憾你今晚不能来 詹姆斯
So sorry you couldn't be here tonight, James,
这里的食物真的很美味
but the food is amazing.
我还不知道
Still trying to make sense
我要怎么吃掉这么多
of how I'm going to eat all this,
但味道真的很好
but it tastes delightful.
还不知道
Still trying to make sense
我要怎么吃掉这么多
of how I'm going to eat all this.
还不知道
Still trying to make sense
我要怎么吃掉这么多
of how I'm going to eat all this.
一会见 爱你 拜拜
See you soon. Love you. Bye.
我没事 詹姆斯
I'm okay, James.
我没事 詹姆斯
I'm okay, James.
我没事 詹姆斯
I'm okay, James.
我不太能接受到底发生了什么
I'm still trying to make sense of what happened,
但好消息是 我还活着
but the good news is, I'm alive.
她没事
Oh, she's okay.
天啊 她没事
Oh, my God, she's okay.
她真的没事
She's really okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们救了她
Thank you so much for saving her.
现在 告诉我
Now, tell me everything
西里奇对你说的一切 我需要所有的细节
Cilic said to you. I wanna know every detail.
他没有交流太多
Um, he wasn't all that communicative.
但他问了很多关于病毒局限性的问题
But he asked lots of questions about the virus's limitations,
能活多久 是否需要储存在
how long could it survive, did it need to be stored at a...
特定的温度
at a certain temperature.
你怎么回答的
And what did you tell him?
我说病毒很坚强
I explained that the virus is durable.
可以在几乎任何条件下存活
It could survive almost anywhere.
但疫苗不是的
But the vaccine isn't.
疫苗只能保持八小时有效
It will only stay viable for about eight hours.
之后如果不冰冻 就会失效
After that, if left unfrozen, it'll expire.
他是怎么回应这个信息的
How did he respond to that information?
我告诉他疫苗的情况后 他看起来轻松了
When I told him about the vaccine, he seemed relieved.
说是 他只需要七个小时
Said something like, he only was going to need seven hours,
所以他没问题的
so he was going to be okay.
他还说了什么别的吗
And did he say anything else?
我记得他说他有朋友拿着合适的设备
I think he said he had friends waiting
等着把它带到克罗地亚去
with proper equipment to take it to Croatia.
之类的
Something like that.
就这样吗
Is that it?
就这些了
Yes, that's it. That's all.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
太感谢了
So much.
我不敢相信我们刚刚伪造了视频
Okay, I can't believe that we just created a deepfake video.
玛纪 我们做了不得不做的事
Maggie, we did what we had to do.
是的
Yeah.
现在我们要集中注意
Right now, we need to focus
查西里奇的事
and move on to Cilic.
好吧
Okay, um,
直飞克罗地亚的飞机时长是十到十二小时
a direct flight to Croatia will take 10 to 12 hours,
附近所有机场现在都高度警戒
and every airport around here is on high alert.
他要坐飞机的话 可是太蠢了
He would be a fool to take a plane.
西里奇说他只需要七小时
Cilic said he only needed seven hours.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
从这里开车去加拿大边境差不多就是这么久
That's about how long it takes to drive to the Canadian border.
但为什么是加拿大
Okay, but why Canada?
国♥务♥院♥说他在来纽约之前
The State Department said that they saw Cilic in Canada
被发现出现在加拿大
before he was spotted in New York.
可能他在那里又朋友或亲戚
I don't know, maybe he's got friends or family up there,
但这说得通
but the math works.
仔细查一下 并通知加拿大官方
Let's dig into that and notify the Canadian authorities.
斯科拉 你有什么发现
Hey, Scola. What do you have?
刚刚见了目击者 他看见一辆
I just talked to a witness... saw a dark gray Jeep
深灰色吉普两小时前从仓库开出
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表