不打草惊蛇恐怕不是我们的选项
I'm afraid treading lightly is not in the cards.
我们会和苏拉探员合作
We will be working with Agent Sula,
运用他的关系
leveraging his connections.
而与此同时 你先搁置你的案子
In the meantime, your case is on hold.
我们已经调查了好几个月了
We've been working on this for months.
这次行动对执行副局长非常重要
This operation is very important to the ADIC.
在这件事情上 他会支持我的
He'll back me up on this.
我刚和执行副局长通完电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with the ADIC,
他给了我全力的支持
and he gave me his unequivocal support.
如果你想打给他 请便
Feel free to call him if you like.
你将与泽丹和贝尔探员一起合作
You will be working with Agent Zidan and Bell.
他们在会议室里
They're in the conference room.
很高兴再见到你们
Good to see you again.
看来我们要一起合作
Word is we're working together.
你之前叫了我的名字 我们认识吗
You, uh, used my name back there. Do we know each other?
不认识 但你在我高中课堂上讲过一次课
No, but you spoke at my high school class once.
你讲了作为穆♥斯♥林♥ 在联邦调查局里是怎样的
You talked about what it was like to be a Muslim in the FBI.
希望他没有让你睡着
Hope he didn't put you to sleep.
事实上 那更多是令我觉醒
Actually, it was more of an awakening.
你让我相信 可以同时做一个
You made me believe that it was possible to be
好的穆♥斯♥林♥和有用的探员
both a good Muslim and an effective agent.
那很好
Well, that's good.
弥补了你早上吃燕麦棒这事
Make up for the granola bar you ate this morning.
有听到任何关于托尼·哈萨在酒吧里吸毒过量
Any talk about Tony Hasa's overdose at the lounge
或是在布隆克维死掉孩子的对话吗
or the dead kids up in Bronxville?
我没有听到任何具体的东西
I haven't heard anything specific,
但今天早上在里屋里
but there was definitely a lot of commotion
绝对是有不小的动静
in the back room this morning.
那个老大 沙巴尼
Uh, the boss, Shabani,
对着每个人♥大♥呼小叫
was yelling and screaming at everyone.
这人是谁
Who's this?
这人是达旦·哈萨 托尼的叔叔
This is Dardan Hasa, Tony's uncle.
他参与了什么生意
How was he involved in the business?
- 毒品 - 好极了 我们从这里入手
- Drugs. - Great. We'll start there.
你和这人有交集吗
You interact with this guy?
你觉得你能带个窃听装置吗
You think you could plant a listening device?
可以
Yeah.
他有一天想要卖♥♥几把枪给我
He tried to sell me a few guns the other day.
我去告诉他我找到买♥♥家了
I'll tell him I found a buyer.
很好 如果他对你没有防备的话
Okay. And if he's there and he lets you in,
你试着让他谈谈关于毒品的事
see if you can get him talking about the drugs.
听着可行
Sounds like a plan.
我去拿窃听装置 大概二十分钟
I'll get the listening device. Be about 20 minutes.
哪里是东边
Which way is east?
那里朝东
East is that way.
和我一起祷告吗
Join me in prayer?
我晚点补 你自便
Um, I'm gonna have to make it up, but feel free.
我以为以我的科技背景
You know, I was figuring with my tech background,
他们会把我分配去网络犯罪组
they would assign me to cybercrime.
但他们让我潜入沙巴尼的团伙时 我毫不犹豫
When they asked me to penetrate Shabani's crew, jumped at it.
这是项好任务
It's a good assignment.
不止于此
It's more than that.
我恨那些杂种
I hate these bastards.
他们欺负自己的同胞
They bully their own people,
逼他们交保护费
force them to pay protection money.
他们也想让我父亲交
They tried to do that to my father.
他是个裁缝 但他拒绝了
He was a tailor, but he refused to pay,
所以他们就在清♥真♥寺外面把他打得半死
so they beat the hell out of him right outside the mosque.
伙计 我很遗憾听到这些
I'm sorry to hear that, man.
把这些家伙拉下马♥会♥大快人心
Taking these guys down will be a joy.
而在这过程中
And in the process...
帮忙翻译一下
Little help?
意思是尊重某人的父母
Means to honor and respect one's parents.
好了 蒂凡尼和斯科拉在现场
All right, Tiff and Scola are on site.
你的装置安全吗
Your wire secure?
带着 以防万一
Keep it on just in case.
我一直不带枪的
I haven't been packing.
我不想让达旦紧张
I don't wanna make Dardan nervous.
我明白 但我们带枪是有原因的
No, I get it, but there's a reason
特别在这种情况下 所以带着它
why we carry, especially in situations like this, so keep it.
我们的安全词是"攻击性"
"Offensive" is gonna be our safe word.
你说出它 我们就冲进来 知道吗
You say that, we'll come running, okay?
收到
Copy that.
怎么了 你来这干嘛
What's going on? What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈那些枪
I wanted to talk to you about those guns.
我刚刚见过一个潜在买♥♥家
I just met a potential buyer.
我现在压力很大
There's lots of heat on me right now.
这能帮我缓解一下
This helps take the edge off.
关于这个买♥♥家 你熟悉他吗
This buyer... you know him?
之前和他做过生意吗
Dealt with him before?
是的 他是个可靠的人
Yeah, he's a good guy.
你有什么样的压力
So what kind of heat?
这个叫托尼的笨蛋搞砸了
This moron, Tony, screwed up.
他把我们正在筹备的大交易给毁了
He ruined the biggest deal we had in the works.
原本明天要去的 但是
Supposed to go down tomorrow, but...
说回你的这个买♥♥家
So what about this buyer of yours?
你是怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我年轻的时候曾经问他买♥♥过可♥卡♥因♥
We... I used to buy coke from him when I was younger.
他是个毒贩
He's a drug dealer?
他愿意出多少钱
How much is he willing to pay?
一千五百美元 三把枪都要
1,500 bucks, all three guns.
他叫什么
What's his name?
约翰
John.
姓什么
John what?
瓦尔 你说谎不在行
See, you're not a good liar, Val.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
达旦 是我啊
Dardan, it's me.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
这太有攻击性了
This is offensive.
有攻击性吗
Offensive? No.
你还没见识到呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
在门口的时候你说刚认识他
At the door, you said you just met him.
现在你又说在年轻的时候和他打过交道
Now you're saying you used to deal with him
到底是怎么回事
when you were younger. Which one is it?
联邦调查局 放下枪
FBI! Drop the gun!
达丹从后门跑了
Dardan left out the back.
我正在追捕嫌犯
I'm in pursuit of the suspect.
嫌疑犯已被击倒
Suspect is down.
麻烦派一辆救护车到罗瑞拉德广场2800号♥
I need an ambulance at 2800 Lorillard Place.
你们没事吧
You guys good?
你明明可以打中他的 为什么不开枪
You had a clean shot. Why didn't you take it?
不 我只是… 我… 我以为我只是…
No, I just... I... I thought I was...
在我的脑海里 我是已经扣下了扳机
I mean, in my head, I was pulling the trigger,
然后...
and then...
行吧 我们总算还是抓到了他
Okay, well, we got him.
- 他会死吗 - 我不知道
- Is he gonna die? - I don't know.
刚拿到对于达丹的货车的搜查令
Just got the warrant for Dardan's van.
走 你去搜另一边
Here. Go on the other side.
有毒品吗
Any dope?
没有 但是这些是装哌啶胺和铝锂的
No, but I got piperidinamine and lithium aluminum.
都空了
Everything's empty.
玛纪 也就是说这些人在自♥制♥毒品
Maggie, that means these guys are making their own drugs.
看起来是
Looks like it.
好的 根据那些空的化学药品储存容器判断
All right, so based on the empty chemical containers,
这个犯罪团伙正在大批量
it appears this crew is making their own pills
自♥制♥毒品
in mass quantities.
能追踪到那辆装有化学药品的货车吗
Can we track the van thatwe found the containers in?
尽力而为了 但是车上的定位系统被损坏了
We tried, but he disabled the vehicle's GPS.
好的 那车牌识别呢
Okay, what about LPRs, cameras
还有达丹公♥寓♥内外附近的监控呢
in and around Dardan's apartment?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表