The house is clean. There are no guns.
行 所以他只拿了他用的那把格洛克
Okay, so he only took the Glock
然后呢 其他的藏起来了吗
that he used, and what? Hid the other guns?
或是在同伙手上
Or his partner has them.
不管怎样 我们都得快点找到他的同伙
Either way, we gotta find his accomplice fast.
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
压碎
黑暗
黑暗
大火
伤害
我不理解 你怎么...
I don't understand. I mean, how do you...
他是怎么从在沙滩上笑容满面
How do you go from smiling and laughing on the beach
到现在这地步
to, I mean, all of this?
谁知道呢
Who the hell knows?
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
克莱顿近来状态不太好 但他是个好孩子
Clay's been struggling, but he's a good kid.
- 他只是... - 我们尽力了
- He just... - We did everything we could.
我们试过不同的医生 不同的药物
We tried different doctors, different medications.
我无法想象你现在的心情
I can't imagine what you're going through.
你知道昨晚 或前天晚上
Do you have any idea who your son was with last night
你儿子和谁在一起吗
or the night before?
不知道 我们给了他更多自♥由♥
No, we've been giving him more independence,
所以我们尽量不去过问
so we try not to ask a lot of questions.
现在听起来很蠢 我知道
It sounds really stupid now, I get it,
但心理医生觉得这会有帮助 所以...
but the psychiatrist thought it might help, so...
我们理解
We understand.
克莱顿有什么好朋友吗
Did Clay have a best friend?
他喜欢跟谁一起玩
Someone that he liked to hang out with?
他没什么朋友
He wasn't really close to many kids.
据我们所知没有
None that we knew of.
他只提到过一个西蒙... 西蒙·布兰奇
Only one he ever talked about was Simon... Simon Branch.
我已经很久没和克莱顿一起玩了
I haven't hung out with Clay in a long time.
- 有两三个月了 - 为什么
- Two or three months. - Why not?
我不知道 他和我...
I don't know, he and I just...
开始变得奇怪
It started to get weird.
他说的一些事情非常严重
Some of the things he would talk about were pretty serious.
我很不想告诉你 但克莱顿死了
I hate to tell you this, Clay is dead.
一个小时前 他自杀了
He took his own life about an hour ago.
但我们必须知道
But it is extremely important
克莱顿想干什么
that we understand what Clay was up to.
我们也必须知道 你昨晚在哪
It's also important that we know where you were last night.
我整晚都在家里学习
I was home all night studying.
你的父母可以证实吗
And your parents can verify this?
- 是的 当然 - 很好
- Yeah, definitely. - It's good to hear.
你要知道 我们没有指控你任何事
And just so you know, we're not accusing you of anything.
你明白这一点 是吗
You understand that, right?
那么 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我们想知道克莱顿所说的
we need to know what crazy things
疯狂的事情是指什么
Clay was talking about.
大约一个月前
About a month ago,
他说枪击一所学校
he said that it would be pretty cool
会非常酷
to shoot up a school.
我说他疯了
I said he was nuts and that he needed
应该去找心理医生之类的
to talk to a shrink or something.
我甚至打给了他父母
I even called his parents,
他们也很抓狂
and they were pretty freaked out,
但他们求我不要说给任何人听
but they begged me not to say anything to anyone else.
所以 我没说
So I didn't.
过去几个月 克莱顿和谁一起玩
Who was Clay hanging out with these past few months?
打游戏的那伙人
Gamer dudes.
你知道他们的名字吗
You know their names?
知道
Yeah.
你们在克莱顿的SUV里有什么发现吗
Did you find anything interesting in Clayton's SUV?
并没有... 我们提取了三组不同的指纹
Not really... we pulled three different sets of prints
但在指纹识别系统里没有发现匹配的
but ran them through IAFIS, and no hits.
但蒂凡尼发来了打游戏人的名单 是吗
Uh-huh, but Tiffany sent over that list of gamers, right?
是的 有十一个名字
Yep, we've got 11 names.
我们在尽可能多地调取每个孩子的信息
We're pulling as much info as we can on every kid.
好 我们有查出一号♥嫌犯的身高吗
Mm-kay, and we found Perp One's height?
大约一米八五
Approximately 6'1".
好 用这个来缩小名单范围
Okay, so let's use that to narrow down the list.
我们深挖一下那些孩子在社交媒体上发的帖子
And yes, let's dig into these kids' social media posts.
看看我们能否找出谁是克莱顿的同伙
See if we can't figure out who Clayton's accomplice is.
寻找任何有关校园枪击的隐秘线索
Look for any veiled or cryptic references to a school shooting, yeah?
老大 我们全力以赴
We're all over it, boss.
长官
Sir?
你有时间吗
You got a second?
叫我长官 你这是要问
Uh, sir? What, are you gonna ask
能不能娶我女儿吗
for my daughter's hand in marriage?
- 不是 - 怎么了
- No, I, uh... - What's up?
是关于那张名单
It's about the list.
我不想在大家面前说
I didn't wanna say anything in front of everybody,
但里面有个小孩叫泰勒·凯尔顿
but there's a kid's name... Um, Tyler Kelton.
姓凯尔顿吗
Kelton?
是的
Yeah, I didn't...
这是你太太娘家的姓 是吗
It's your wife's maiden name, right?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
好吧 那好
Right, okay, um...
多谢你的信息 我会去了解一下的
well, thanks for the info. I'll look into it.
- 没关系 - 好的
- Sure. - Okay, great.
我不敢相信克莱顿真的会做出那样的事情
I can't believe Clay would really do something like that.
我知道 这事情不容易接受
Yeah, I know, it's a difficult thing to process.
但是泰勒 他昨晚也参与了
But he was also involved in something
一些非常坏的事情
pretty bad last night, Ty.
他参与了抢劫和谋杀
It was a robbery and a murder.
什么
What?
那太疯狂了
That's insane.
是他和另一个人 或者是个学生
Well, it was him and another man or a student,
他们抢劫了一间枪♥支♥店
and they robbed a gun store.
偷了大概四十件武器
Stole about 40 weapons,
包括四把全自动突击步♥枪♥
including four AR Assault Rifles,
在此过程中杀了一名店员
and they killed an employee in the process.
你和克莱顿是朋友吗
So were you friends with Clayton?
我们有时候一起玩 但他挺怪的
We hung out sometimes, but he was pretty weird,
所以我和他保持距离
so I kept my distance.
你知道他还和谁一起玩吗
Do you know who else he hung out with?
你这是要我告密吗
You asking me to snitch?
我只是想找出
Well, I'm trying to figure out
和他一起作案的人
who was with him.
我不知道 像我说的 我和克莱顿不熟
I don't know, like I said, I never really talked to Clay.
但是你和他们那群人一起玩
Okay. But you hung out in his crowd?
他们那群人 这是什么意思
His crowd? What does that even mean?
我不知道 泰勒 你来告诉我
I don't know, Ty. You tell me.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to tell.
我和学校里的一些孩子一起玩
I hang out with some kids at school.
我们有时候打游戏
Sometimes, we play video games.
但这并不代表我是坏人
That doesn't make me a bad person.
没人说你是个坏人
Hey, no one's accusing you of being a bad person.
我只是想搞清楚是不是你的某个朋友
I'm trying to figure out if one of your friends
或者熟人之类的参与了此事
or acquaintances or whatever is involved in this thing.
我跟你说了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
听着 在我们搞清楚这事
Look, until we figure this thing out
并抓住克莱顿的同伙之前
and we catch Clayton's accomplice,
你必须远离那群孩子
you need to stay away from those kids.
远离他们每一个人
Every single one of them.
- 你听见了吗 - 听见了 好吧
- Hello? Do you hear me? - Yes, fine.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, buddy.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
泰勒昨晚在这里吗
Was Tyler here last night?
在这里 你是什么意思
Here? What are you talking about?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表