嗨 这可不是免费的
Yo, those ain't free.
好吧
Um, okay. Um.
那我就来一杯咖啡吧 黑咖啡
Yeah, can I just get a coffee, black.
哦 天呀
Oh, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 铸博 抱歉 我可能要迟到了
Hey, Jubal, sorry, I'm running late.
有个神经病把咖啡泼到我身上了
Some crazy guy threw his coffee at me.
然后警♥察♥就来了 事情就是这样
The police came. It was a whole thing.
不过处理结果还是公正的
But you know, justice was served.
警♥察♥让那家伙道了歉
The cops ordered the guy to apologize
还给我付了衣服的干洗费
and pay my dry cleaning bill.
啊 是吗
-huh. And did he?
那家伙给了我25美分
The guy gave me 25¢.
警♥察♥说这个数儿够了
The police said that was enough,
然后就把那家伙放走了
and he was sent on his merry way.
所以你只是一名分♥析♥师
Well, that's why you're an analyst
- 而不是一名专业警探 - 这是什么意思
- and not a special agent. - What's that supposed to mean?
警探才不会被神经病泼咖啡呢 伙计
Agents don't let crazy people throw coffee at them, man.
他们不会
They just don't.
好吧 我没想到其实...
Yeah. I don't think that that's actually...
别紧张 我也就是开个玩笑
Relax. I'm kidding. Sort of.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我好像听到有人在尖叫 所以...
I thought I heard someone screaming and...
别动 闭嘴 不然我就开枪了
Don't move. Don't say a word or I'll shoot you.
坐下 坐地上
Get down. Get down on the ground.
和其他人一起坐在地上
Get down on the ground with the others.
听到没 过去 现在就过去
You heard her. Get over here, now.
好的 你看 你看 没必要这样...
Okay, look, look, look, there's no need to be...
再说话你就死定了
No more talking or you're a dead man.
联邦调查局 第五季第十一集
什么意思 你做不到
What do you mean you can't do it?
喂 这玩意没那么难
Huh? It can't be that difficult.
这些都是电脑操作的
It's all computerized.
我没有密♥码♥权限
I don't have access to the codes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 那我们就去找密♥码♥
Okay, then we need to get access to them.
同时 把大门锁上
In the meantime, you need to lock the front door.
要看起来就像下班了一样
Make it look like the bank is closed.
快点 快去
Come on, move.
等等 他是要和你AA吗
Wait, wait, he asked you to split the bill?
没有 还不如这个呢
No, it was worse.
他一行一行地读菜单
He went line by line.
你点鲈鱼 我就点鸡肉
You ordered the branzino, I had the chicken.
哇哦 听起来他是个很细致的人呀
Wow, well, he sounds very thorough.
你要是再和他见面 我就解雇你
And if you see him again, you are fired.
我是认真的
I mean it.
信托国家银行布鲁克林支行 被扣人♥质♥ 还有其他人
伊索贝尔 马上来联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
Isobel, you need to get to the JOC right away.
好了 有个我们自己的人
All right, so one of our own is being
在信托国家银行布鲁克林支行被扣为人♥质♥
held hostage at Trust National Bank in Brooklyn,
我们的每一步
and every move we make,
每个行动都要精准
every action we take needs to be precise
要确保凯利·莫兰
and needs to end with Kelly Moran
和其他人♥质♥都能毫发无损地从银行里走出来
and the rest of the hostages walking out of there unharmed.
我们可以进入银行安保监控视频吗
Do we have access to the bank security cameras?
马上了
Almost there.
进去了
Got it.
好 好 来看一下
Okay, okay, here we go.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 我们可以拉近一点看一下这个人吗
Okay, can you zoom in to this one right here, please?
就是凯利
There's Kelly.
这个口罩会影响面部识别吗
Are these masks gonna stop us from getting facial rec?
正在识别
Trying now.
- 查不到 - 好吧
- No hits. - Okay.
所有人 把你们的手♥机♥都交出来
Everybody, take out your cell phones
扔到这个地毯中间来
and throw them in the center of the carpet right here.
现在 所有人
Now, everyone.
就说一遍
We're not gonna ask again.
我们要每个人的手♥机♥ 就现在
We want everyone's phone now.
如果发现谁口袋里还有手♥机♥
If we find a phone in your pocket,
如果听到铃♥声♥或者震动 就等着吃枪子吧
if we hear a ring or a buzz, we will shoot you.
你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
是啊 我...应该是落在家里了
Yeah, I... I must have left it at home.
我 我早上急着去干洗店 所以
I... I was rushing to the cleaner, and I...
- 我一定是... - 站起来
- I must have... - Stand up.
嘿 看我的衬衣 咖啡撒的到处都是
Hey, look at my shirt. I spilled coffee all over it.
闭嘴
Just stop talking.
但愿你说的是真的
I hope you're telling the truth.
把夹克脱了 慢慢脱
Take your jacket off, slowly.
扔到地上
Throw it on the floor.
坐下
Sit down.
很好
I'm glad.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna shoot anyone.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
除非必须
But I will.
你是银行经理 对吧
Come on, you're the bank manager, okay?
我要进去
I need to get in here.
说 你已经找到密♥码♥了对吧
Tell me you found something.
没找到
No.
- 对不起 - 回答错误
- I'm sorry. - Wrong answer.
布拉德利
Bradley.
我知道你很失望 但是我也无能为力
Look, I know you're upset, but there's nothing I can do.
不过我可以给你钱
But I can give you money.
我们才不在乎钱
We don't care about money.
我们要保险箱里的东西
We need what's in that safe deposit box.
好吧 我其实一直在跟你们说
Okay, like I keep telling you,
我打不开保险箱
I can't access the box
如果没有客户的眼部生物识别信息
without the customer's ocular biometrics.
这是什么见鬼意思
What the hell does that even mean?
安保系统需要扫描人的眼睛
The security system needs to scan the person's eyes.
没有别的办法
Okay, there's... there's no other way.
需要客户本人在这里
The customer needs to be here in person.
见鬼 你报♥警♥了吗
What the hell? Did you call the police?
没有 没有 我发誓
No. No, I swear.
我一直都在这里
I... I've been here the whole time.
你是能看到的
You would have seen me.
谁要是动一下 我就毙了谁 都听懂了没
If anyone moves an inch, we will shoot you, understand?
好的 我们在看监控屏幕
All right, we're on the scene.
让斯科拉想办法和里面联♥系♥上
Have Scola establish a line of communication,
你也去现场
and you head down there as well.
谁知道那些神经病脑子里都在想什么
Who knows what these lunatics have in mind.
好的
Yeah.
狙击手就位 建立一个包围圈
Get the snipers in position. Set up a containment.
半径100米
100-yard radius.
这里是FBI特别探员斯科拉
This is Special Agent Scola with the FBI.
请答话
I'd like to talk to you.
我去接通人♥质♥谈判专线
I'll go get the hostage negotiation phone.
我们会在前门处放一个电♥话♥
We're gonna leave a phone at the front door.
我们不会进入楼内
We will not attempt to enter the building.
我保证
You have my word.
咱们聊聊 一起想个办法
I just wanna talk to you, figure a way out of this.
有没有音频 得听到他们在说什么
Any audio? We gotta hear what they're saying.
我试一下
Let me try.
不行 只有画面
Mm, negative. It's a video feed only.
应该会有办法的
There has to be a way to do this.
有 但是那个
There is, but the person
租用保险柜的人必须得在这儿
who actually rents the box needs to be here.
他来不了 好吗 别说没用的话了
Well, he's not available, okay, so stop saying that.
我就是...告诉您这是唯一的办法
I'm just... I'm telling you that's the only way.
你能给银行其他人打电♥话♥吗
Can you call someone at the bank
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表