我们必须尽快找到你弟弟
So we need to find your brother ASAP
要是纽约警♥察♥先抓到他...
because if the NYPD finds him first...
如果你希望他平平安安度过这一切
If you want him to come out of this in one piece,
就帮帮我们吧
then help us.
迪穆杰在柏树山租了套公♥寓♥
Dev rents an apartment in Cypress Hills.
没人
Clear.
有什么发现
What have we got?
现金 珠宝 格洛克手♥枪♥的子弹
Got some cash, jewelry, ammo for the Glock.
是我们的嫌疑人没错了
Well, that's definitely our guy.
我就想问问
Listen, I just wanted to check in about
刚刚在巷子里是怎么回事
what happened back in the alley.
你差点被人爆头的事吗
Where you almost got your head shot off?
- 不 妮娜 我只是... - 我也说了我没事
- No, Nina, I was just... - Yeah, I said I was fine.
我只想确认一下 你真的没事
I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
你当时的行为不但危险 还很不理智
Well, it was dangerous and irrational of you.
来看看这个
Come look at this.
应该就是那位不合适的姑娘了
This must be our unsuitable.
我高中那会儿跟谁约会 爸妈都不管
My parents didn't give a damn who I dated in high school.
那真好
Well, that must be nice.
我爸有一次拿枪指着我男朋友
My dad once chased one of my boyfriends
把他赶出了家里
off the front porch at gunpoint.
有点过分哦
Little excessive.
东得克萨斯州的常态了
Yeah, that's just East Texas.
迪穆杰的高中叫什么
Hey, what high school did Dev go to?
麦斯佩斯 怎么了
Maspeth. Why?
这里写着"联合高中图书馆"
This says "property of ABHS."
打开看看
Well, let's take a look.
斯凯勒·史密斯
Skyler Smith.
高三
12th grade.
搞不好就是神秘女友
Might be our mystery girlfriend.
对 我问一下
Yep. I'll call it in.
她很可能知道小情郎在哪
There's a good chance she knows where Romeo is.
什么叫斯凯勒不在学校
What do you mean Skyler isn't in school?
她校长登记了她今天缺勤
Well, her principal marked her absent today
而且没有一个朋友见过她
and none of her friends have seen her.
天啊
Oh, God.
她是不是惹上麻烦了 或者有什么危险
Is she in trouble or in danger?
还不确定
We're not sure.
我们希望你能帮帮忙
We were hoping you could help us out.
你对她的男朋友 迪穆杰·卡姆拉 有多了解
Her boyfriend, Devjeet Kamra, how well do you know him?
不好意思 你说谁
Sorry, who?
她的男朋友
Her boyfriend.
好吧 你知道你女儿在哪里吗
Okay, do you know where your daughter is,
有没有她的联♥系♥方式 电♥话♥号♥码之类的
or whether we could contact her, maybe a cell phone number?
我几个小时前打过给她
I already tried calling her a few hours ago.
手♥机♥关机了
It's shut off.
我还以为是因为上课没开
I assumed it was because she was in class.
她有车吗
Does she have a car?
没有 不过她今天开了我的凯美瑞
No, but she took my Camry today.
她说去学校之前
Said she was running some errands
有些事要办 车是蓝色的
before she went to school. It's blue.
有定位系统吗
Does it have a GPS?
你是说导航那种吗 有的 怎么了
You mean like navigation? Yes. Why?
玻璃碎了
Broken glass.
不对劲
Something's off.
车里没人
It's empty.
这孩子连包和手♥机♥都没拿
What kind of teenager leaves behind her purse and cell phone?
妮娜 看看这个
Hey, Nina, take a look at this.
实验室结果证实
Hey, lab confirms blood on the window
窗上的血迹是斯凯勒·史密斯的
is a match to Skyler Smith, which could mean
这能说明很多事 而且都不是好事
a lot of things. None of them are good.
最重要的是 她的男朋友
Most importantly, was her boyfriend,
我们的首要嫌疑人 是否有参与
our prime suspect, involved?
商店有没有在停车场装摄像头
Does the store have coverage on that lot?
有 而且我们走运了 是上周新装的
Yes, and lucky for us, new installs only last week.
- 我好像找到了 - 是吗
- I think I got it. - Yeah?
好
Okay.
她被绑♥架♥了
So she was taken.
谁干的 这俩人是谁
By who? Who are these guys?
有一个看着特别瘦
One of them looks pretty slim.
- 会不会是迪穆杰 - 算一算
- Could that be Dev? - Uh, let's see.
这辆丰田凯美瑞宽约一米七八
The Toyota Camry is 70 inches wide,
不是迪穆杰 两个绑匪身高都矮于一米七三
so no, both abductors are under 5'8".
好吧 联♥系♥斯凯勒的妈妈
All right, let's reach out to Skyler's mom.
问问有没有人打给她
See if she's been contacted.
绑♥架♥是几点发生的
When did this happen again?
- 早上七点零二分 - 等等
- 7:02 AM. - Hold up.
迪穆杰的父母说 他今天早上打电♥话♥来
Dev's parents said that he reached out to them
问他们借钱
this morning asking for a loan.
对 四万块钱
Yeah, $40,000.
我觉着这听起来像是赎金
You know what, that sounds like ransom to me.
来看看 我找到了他们逃跑时坐的车
Hey, check it out. I found their getaway vehicle.
这两个蒙面嫌疑人应该是
Looks like the two masked suspects throw Skyler in
- 开着一辆现代SUV 带斯凯勒跑了 - 能看到车牌吗
- and take off in a Hyundai SUV. - Can you get a license plate?
可以 登记的车主叫提托·马丁内斯
Yeah, it's registered to a Tito Martinez.
好
Okay.
看来提托是个货真价实的拉斯埃斯帕特成员啊
Well, looks like old Tito is a bona fide member of Las Espadas.
两个前科 都和毒品有关
Two priors, both drug related.
去找提托吧
Let's find Tito.
说不定他和这些事有关联
See if we can't connect these dots.
提托·马丁内斯 联邦调查局
Tito Martinez, FBI.
好了 你被捕了
All right, you're under arrest.
你的手怎么样
How's the hand?
没事
It's fine.
我再问你一遍 提托 她在哪
I'm gonna ask you one more time, Tito, where is she?
你聋了吗 我从来没见过她
What, are you deaf? I never seen her.
不 我听力很好 视力也相当不错
No, I hear good, and I see good too.
你这伤是从哪来的
Where did you get that little shiner?
打篮球打的
Playing basketball.
被人肘击了
I caught an elbow.
哦 是那个叫斯凯勒的女孩给的一记右勾拳吗
Oh, a right cross from a girl named Skyler?
是打篮球伤的
It was basketball.
我很确定
I'm positive.
你想知道我很确定什么吗
You want to know what I'm positive about?
你在说谎
That you're lying.
在我们给你登记的时候 鉴证科检查了你的指缝
EIT checked under your nails when we booked you.
找到了细胞组织和干掉的血液
Found skin cells and dried blood.
你想猜猜是谁的吗
You want to guess whose that was?
那是绑♥架♥
That's kidnapping.
最高会被判终身监禁
Carries up to a life sentence.
没人会被判终身监禁
No one gets life.
因为绑♥架♥
For kidnapping?
有了你的前科 你很有可能会被判终身监禁
With your résumé, you are looking at life.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
除非你告诉我们到底发生了什么
Unless you decide to tell us what the hell is going on.
斯凯勒还活着吗
Is Skyler still alive?
至少上次我见她的时候还活着
Yeah, the last time I saw her anyway.
所以你绑♥架♥了她
So you kidnapped her.
我帮忙把她丢进了车里
I helped throw her in the car,
但我不知道雷蒙把她带去了哪
but I don't know where Ramon took her.
雷蒙姓什么
Ramon who?
科特斯
Cortez.
他是我的老板
He's my boss.
我们一起干的
We did it together.
查查这个名字 看看缉毒局那边有没有信息
Run that name. See if DEA has anything.
好
Yeah.
所以你到底为什么绑♥架♥了她
And you took her, why exactly?
确保她男朋友欠债还钱
To make sure her boyfriend paid the debt that he owes.
所以迪穆杰是你们的顾客
So Dev was a customer.
不 他是一个运毒的
No, he's a drug runner.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表