妮娜 不 不
Nina. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
斯科特 妮娜受伤了 快把车开来
Scott, Nina's down. Get over here with the car now.
铸博 铸博 救救我
Jubal, Jubal, help me.
马上去最近的医院
Find the nearest hospital now.
注意周围
Keep watch.
是不是很严重
Is it bad? Is it bad?
你没事 看着我 看着我
Shh. You're OK. Look at me, look at me.
你没事的 相信我
You're OK. Listen to me.
- 没事的 没事的 - 嗯 好
- You're OK. You're OK. - Yeah. Yeah. OK.
还多远 找着医院了吗
How far? Do you have one?
最近医院五公里远
Hospital's three miles away.
快快
Come on.
按住伤口
Pressure on the wound.
去最近医院
Directions for the hospital.
我在这 我在这 走 快走
I got you. I got you. Go, go, go, go, go!
- 你会没事的 - 我不想死
- You're gonna be fine. - Don't let me die.
你没事的 相信我 没事的
You're OK. Listen. You're OK.
嗯嗯
Yeah.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
别睡 千万别睡
You keep those eyes open, kid. Yeah.
还有多远
How much further?
快到了 还有二点五公里
We're almost there. Mile and a half.
- 铸博 铸博 - 你说
- Jubal, Jubal. - Yeah?
你转告斯科拉
I need you to tell Scola something.
嗯
OK.
告诉他我们这没事
Tell him we're going to be OK.
- 我和孩子都没事 - 我知道 放心
- Me and the baby. - I know. I know.
告诉他 告诉他我们很好
Tell him... Tell him we'll be OK.
妮娜 妮娜 坚持住 马上到医院了
Nina, Nina, hang in there. We're almost there. I know.
- 告诉他 - 妮娜 妮娜
- Tell him... - Nina, Nina.
坚持住 妮娜 坚持住
Stay with me. Nina! Stay with me.
听我说 妮娜 睁眼看看我
Listen to my... Nina, open your eyes!
她还好吗 她还
How is she? Is she still...
快送我们去医院
Get us to the damn hospital!
有人吗 你好
Hello? Hello? Hello?
拜托 请快点
Please. Hurry.
拜托 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
请等下听我说
Listen to me.
拜托了 万分感谢
Everything. Thank you.
一切都太突然了 我们应该等一等的
It all happened so fast. We should have waited.
我们应该
We should have...
我们应该寻求更多意大利当地支援
We should have gotten more backup from the Italians.
时间来不及
There was no time,
他们也不会帮忙的
and... and they were not going to cooperate.
我们尽力了
We did what we did.
你好 她怎么样
Uh, hi. What do we know?
她失血过多
She lost a lot of blood,
但还好主要器官没怎么受损
but it appears none of her major organs were damaged.
嗯 所以她会没事的对吧
OK. So she's going to be all right?
只能说还有希望
More like she stands a chance.
毕竟她失血过多
Like I said, she lost a lot of blood.
嗯 孩子呢
Right. What about the baby?
还有心跳
We have a heartbeat,
但损伤很严重
but there's been lots of trauma.
我们会竭尽全力的
We'll do everything that we can.
嗯 还好
OK. That's good.
妮娜身体很好的 她会
Look, Nina is strong, and she is going to be...
她会没事的
She's going to be OK.
听我说 不如先回去查案
You know what? Why don't you go back to work?
接着查
Keep moving forward.
连科夫一伙肯定有问题
Lenkov and his crew sure as hell are.
嗯 我们会接着搜查
Yeah, we'll search the house,
看看这些混♥蛋♥是否留下证据
see if these bastards left anything behind.
嗯
Yeah.
我还以为从隧♥道♥里出来的是铸博
I thought it was Jubal coming out of the tunnel
然后他们就开枪了
and they just started firing.
明白
I know.
这不是你的错 知道吗
It's not your fault, OK?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我这有发现
I think I have something.
不知道是什么 一堆字母和数字
Not sure what, but it's a bunch of numbers and letters.
- 看起来像飞机尾号♥ - 嗯
- It looks like a tail number. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我还没问你呢
That is my question for you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们跑到我们国家城市的别♥墅♥里
You come into this villa, in my city, in my country,
见人就开枪
and shoot everyone in sight?
我们怎么会知道他们参与了
How do we even know that they're involved?
就因为你不肯提供便利
David Laporta is dead in the basement downstairs
大卫·拉波塔死在地下室里
because you didn't provide resources.
我的队友现在还在医院抢救
And one of my teammates is in the damn hospital right now!
你还想怎么样
So what more do you need?
- 嘿 - 嘿 是我
- Hey. - Hey. It's me.
听我说 我这有些坏消息
So listen, I have some bad news.
我知道 我刚和福雷斯特通完电♥话♥
I know. I just got off the phone with Forrester.
太糟了
This is terrible.
她的情况有最新消息了吗
Are they giving you any update on her condition?
母子都保住命了
Well, she's alive, the baby's alive,
但预后情况还不清楚
but the prognosis is unclear.
他们尽力了
The doctors are doing everything they can.
但还不能确定她的身体状况
But they don't know much yet.
她身体很好 肯定能挺过来的
She's strong, so she's going to pull through.
是的 所以我要留在这
Exactly. So I'm going to stay here.
我会监督医生
I'm going to manage the doctors,
确保得到必要的照顾
make sure she gets the attention that she needs.
不 不 我要你回纽约来
No, no. I need you back here in New York.
福雷斯特在别♥墅♥找到一个记事本
Forrester found a notepad in the villa
上面有个尾号♥
with a tail number on it.
连科夫今早飞抵泰特伯勒机场了
And Lenkov flew into Teterboro early this morning,
泰特伯勒机场 美国新泽西州机场
说明恐怖袭击迫在眉睫
which means this terror event is imminent.
我需要所有人齐心协力 尤其是你
I need all hands on deck, especially yours.
我不能丢下妮娜不管
Look, I cannot leave Nina here alone.
同意 我已经跟福雷斯特说完了
Agreed, which is why I already talked to Forrester.
他会待在罗马 直到她康复
He's staying in Rome until she recovers.
嗯 好
OK, OK.
那 那斯科拉呢 你们告诉他了吗
What about... what about Scola? Have you talked to him?
额 还没有 正准备跟他说
Uh, no. I'm going to call him now.
我不建议这么做
I don't think it's a good idea.
什么意思
Sorry?
斯科拉还在执行卧底任务
Scola is working undercover,
本身压力就很大
and he is under a tremendous amount of pressure.
妮娜可是他孩子的妈啊
Nina's the mother of his baby.
我们有义务告诉他她中枪了
He has a right to know that she got shot.
嗯 当然 当然应该
No, of course. Of course he does.
但也许现在不是时候
But maybe just not right this second.
我明白你的意思
I get what you're saying, but
但这么大的事瞒着也太过分了
that is a hell of a thing to withhold from somebody.
是的
It is.
但瞒的人是我们
Except when that someone is your only nexus
与潜在大规模恐怖袭击的唯一联♥系♥
to an imminent, large-scale terror event.
无论如何我们不能失去斯科拉这条线
Look, like it or not, we cannot lose Scola.
如果我们现在告诉他
And if we break the news to him,
谁知道他会怎么做
who knows what the hell he might do?
即便他不中止执行任务
And even if he doesn't abort the operation,
也难免会情绪激动影响卧底
he will be emotional and erratic.
- 他的处境会更加危险 - 不该这样
- It's too dangerous. - It feels wrong.
我明白
I know it does.
但不代表这么做是错的
But that doesn't mean it is.
没问题 别担心
It's OK. Don't worry.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表