说明绑匪不是想要钱
No. So that means that this is not about cash.
而是想要别的 更恐怖的东西
It's about something else. It's about something horrible.
我们不清楚原因
OK. We don't know that.
我们需要保持乐观
And we have to remain positive.
铸博 参议员也在这
Hey, Jubal, you're on here with the senator.
我们有新发现
Hey, we have news.
- 你找到我女儿了 - 还没有
- You found her? - No, no, not yet.
但是我们有新线索 你发过去了吗
But we have a lead. You send it?
- 发了 - 发过去了 你收到了吗
- Yeah. - It should have come through. Did you get it?
好的 我们看到了
OK. We see it.
你们看凯蒂的口袋的鼓包
OK. You see that bump in Katie's pocket,
大约十平方分米
roughly 1 square inch?
- 那是 - 一个耳机盒
- That's an... - An earbud case.
正是
Right. Exactly.
她的手♥机♥可能关机了 但是耳机还有电
Her phone might be dead, but her earbuds are alive
耳机信♥号♥♥来自皇后区的一个闲置的店铺里
and pinging at an unoccupied storefront in Queens.
好的 派整支队伍和特警队过去
All right. Send the whole team with SWAT.
好的
Yep.
我女儿怎么办呢
What about my daughter?
我理解你们关心另一个受害者
I mean, I understand you're concerned
但是艾莉森还没有找到
about this other woman, but Allison is still missing.
我们正在竭尽全力寻找您的女儿
Listen, we're doing everything we can to find her.
但在当下 我们得到了一个真正有用的线索
But right now, we have a lead, a real lead,
可能能帮助我们找到凯蒂或绑匪
that might help us find Katie or her abductor.
好吧好吧 我明白
OK. All right, all right. I get it.
我能理解
I get it. I understand.
如果两起绑♥架♥案有联♥系♥
If... if these two things are related,
那起绑♥架♥案的线索越多
then the more you find out about that abduction,
找到艾莉森的概率也就越大 对吧
then the better the odds of finding Allison. That's right?
没错 我们根据线索行事
Exactly. We are following the evidence.
好吧 但是我实话告诉你
All right, but I'm going to be perfectly frank with you,
卡斯迪尔探员
Agent Castille.
把我女儿活着带回来 必须是你的首要任务
Finding my daughter alive needs to be your priority.
听清楚了吗
Are we clear on that?
非常清楚
Crystal.
出发 出发 出发
Go, go, go.
前屋安全
Front room's clear.
这里有咖啡壶 电炉
We got a coffee pot, a hot plate.
很明显有人在此地蜗居
Clearly someone's been squatting here.
没看到耳机
I don't see any earbuds.
有线索吗
Got anything?
屋子是空的 只有一个床垫在地板上
Place is empty, just a mattress on the floor.
没有耳机
No sign of any earbuds.
根据信♥号♥♥显示 我们就在耳机的位置上面
Okay, well, according to this, we are right on top
除非下面还有一层地下室
of the signal, so there's got to be a basement
尽管楼层平面图上没有
even if there isn't one in the floor plan.
各位 后面有情况
Guys, there's something back here.
一扇门
A door.
耳机在这
There's the earbuds.
一条刻着字母A的金项链
Got a gold necklace with a letter A on it.
猜测是艾莉森的
Assuming that's for Allison.
所以这个变♥态♥确实抓走了两个女人
So the creep definitely took both women.
是啊 但是她们人呢
Yeah. But where the hell are they?
- 搜查进展如何 - 不顺利
- How's the canvass going? - Not great.
最近的摄像头离这里有三个街道
Nearest camera's three blocks away.
附近有一半的建筑是空的
Half the buildings around here are vacant.
没人注意到这里发生的事情
Nobody's paying attention to whatever was going on here.
可真是新鲜事
Well, story of the day.
好笑吗
Really?
你知道每年纽约有多少人失踪吗
You know how many people go missing in this city every year?
一万三千人以上
Over 13,000.
你打算拿数据借口
So you're going to hide behind the math.
你以为我想这样吗
You really think I like it
让一些高♥官♥达贵享受特权
that certain people get special treatment?
看看四周 小妹妹
Look around, sister.
你也好不到哪里去
You're singing from the same hymn sheet.
要不是因为参议员的小孩失踪了
You really think all these people
你以为会有这么多人参与调查吗
would be involved if a senator's kid wasn't missing?
别吵了 集中精力 找到绑匪
Regardless, we have to focus, find this guy.
他并没有留下太多信息
Well, he didn't leave much for us to go off of.
换个角度想一下 这里没有什么
I mean, on the other hand, what about what's not here?
这里没有强行闯入的痕迹 没有打开的窗户
There's no sign of forced entry, no open window.
你认为他有钥匙吗
OK. You think he had a key?
我们来的时候 门是锁住的
I mean, it was locked when we got here.
总得有别的途径进来的
Had to get in somehow.
好吗 房♥东是谁
All right. What do we know about the owner?
科琳·柯蒂斯 五十岁
Colleen Curtis. 50 years old.
房♥地♥产♥投资者 未婚
Real estate investor. Unmarried.
不太符合一个连续绑♥架♥的绑匪形象
Doesn't exactly fit the profile of a serial abductor.
是的 但是不代表她没有参与此事
No. That doesn't mean she's not involved.
待会就知道了
Well, we'll find out soon enough.
铸博已经联♥系♥她过来了
Jubal notified her. She's on her way here now.
我当初就不该买♥♥下这儿
I knew I shouldn't have bought this place.
以为能指望它能赚快钱呢
Thought it'd be easy money.
附近街区的居民本应该逐渐搬进来
Neighborhood was supposed to be up and coming.
这里繁华起来之后 我就可以涨房♥租了
Could raise the rent as things gentrified.
结果这里堪称营业执照地狱
But it's caught in permit hell.
我应该保持在曼哈顿那边投资的
I should have just stuck to Manhattan.
你上次来这里是什么时候
When was the last time you were here?
大概几个月前
A few months ago maybe.
我在纽约有很多房♥产
I've got a full slate of properties in the city.
没时间去检查我拥有的每栋楼
I don't have time to check every building I own.
谁负责打理它们
And who maintains them?
我雇佣经纪人 就像房♥屋管♥理♥员♥一样 怎么了
I hire managers, like the caretakers. Why?
看起来打理这栋楼的人已经住在这里了
Well, it looks like whoever did this was living here.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
女士 谁在打理这栋楼
Ma'am, who manages this building?
一个本地小伙
Some local guy who was supposed
他需要一周过来一次 保证这里的整洁
to come by once a week, make sure everything was in good shape.
你们不会怀疑是他...
You don't think...
告诉我他的名字
We need his name now.
各位 我们锁定了嫌疑人
All right, folks, we have a suspect,
迦勒·万斯 二十五岁 皇后区土著
and his name is Caleb Vance, 25-year-old Queens native.
他是一栋楼房♥的管♥理♥员♥
He was the caretaker of the building
受害者被关在那里
where the victims were being held.
房♥东和管♥理♥员♥是私下交易的
The property owner was paying him under the table.
并不了解他
Doesn't know much about him.
剩下的靠我们来调查了
So it is up to us to do the legwork.
- 凯利 目前调查进展如何 - 好的
- Kelly, what do we know so far? - Yeah.
他和凯蒂视频中的绑匪身材匹配
Well, he's a physical match to the man in Katie's
一米八二 八十八公斤
abduction video, 6 foot, 195,
他还有犯罪记录
and he's got the record to match.
多次非法闯入民宅
Long history of B&Es.
众所周知 这是性暴♥力♥的前兆
Which we all know is a precursor to sexual violence.
知道他身在何处吗
Any idea where he is now?
不知道 玛纪说看起来他住在那个店铺里
No. Maggie said it looked like he was living at the storefront.
在往前推
And before that, the last address
系统里登记的上一个住址是在贝尔维尤
we have on file for him is Bellevue.
什么 那家精神病医院吗
What? The psychiatric hospital?
没错 早在2019年
Yeah. He was arrested on stalking and harassment charges
他因跟踪和骚扰的指控被捕
back in 2019.
法♥院♥强制他住院六个月
Did a six-month court-mandated stint there,
之后他的信息没有记录了
but he's been lost from the system ever since.
还有其他的信息吗
So what else do we know about him?
通话记录 消费账单 有住在附近的家人吗
Phone records, financials, family in the area?
无通话记录
No phone records and
除了已故的母亲 没有其他亲人
no known relations besides a mother, now deceased.
他有一张信♥用♥卡♥
He's got a credit card.
并不经常使用 三天前有一次大额转账
Doesn't use it much except for one large purchase
给一个叫雷·拉法格的账户
three days ago, $500 to a PayPal account
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表