安娜贝尔是威伦唯一的亲人
Annabelle is the only family Whalen has.
他太爱她了 不可能放她走
He's too attached to her to not have her with him.
丹 继续搜查那栋房♥子 她一定还在
Keep searching that house, Dan. She's gotta be there.
再搜查一遍
We can do another sweep.
什么情况
What the hell?
丹 快回复 大伙没事吧
Dan, talk to me. Are you guys okay?
燃气管道爆♥炸♥了
Gas line exploded.
一定是威伦把阀门打开了 全员撤退 马上
Whalen must have untethered it. Everybody out, now!
等下 她怎么办
Wait, what about the girl?
她肯定不在这里 我们必须撤离了
She isn't here. We have to clear out.
到处都是瓦斯 整栋房♥子都会被炸飞
There's gas everywhere. The whole place is gonna go up.
全体都有
That's everyone.
不 安娜贝尔不在啊
No, no. They... they don't have Annabelle.
我们必须找到她
We've gotta find her.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他们刚把这里翻了个底朝天 她不在这
They swept the place. She isn't here.
她肯定在
No, she has to be.
安娜贝尔对威伦来说就是一切
Annabelle means everything to Whalen.
嘿 伊索贝尔 你不要命了
Hey, Izzy. It's suicide.
我们让她失望过一次了 我不会再让她失望了
We let her down once, and I will not do it again.
安娜贝尔
Annabelle?
安娜贝尔
Annabelle?
安娜贝尔
Annabelle?
安娜贝尔 我是联邦调查局的
Annabelle, I'm with the FBI.
我救你出去 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
塔莎 这位就是你妈妈 琼·科利尔
Tasha, this is your mother, Joan Collier.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I didn't...
他跟我说你死了
He told me you were dead.
呜呜
Mm. Hmm. Mm-hmm.
你们有很多话要聊 慢慢来
You two have a lot to catch up on, so take your time.
等你们准备好了 我们随时都在
When you're ready, we're here to help.
我们会帮你度过难关的 好吗
We're gonna get you through this, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
安娜贝尔还好吧
How's Annabelle doing?
还好 她在试着接受
She's okay. She's, uh trying to process.
接受一切的变化
You know, make sense of everything.
伊索贝尔 你跑进那里去 真是
Izzy, what you did, running into that house, was...
疯了
Insane?
嗯
Yeah.
我们 我们应该出去
We should... we should go out and celebrate
庆祝一下 喝上两杯
and have a couple of drinks.
看在老朋友的份上
For old time's sake.
额 还是不了
Mm, no.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
好吧 再次见到你很高兴
Well, it was really good to see you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表