我以为你们是一伙的 就没出来
I kept hiding because I thought you guys were with him.
好
Okay.
贯穿伤
Wounds went through and through.
重要器官没有受损
No vital organs were damaged.
也就是说 得到他们做完手术才有答案
Which means we won't have answers until they're out of surgery.
有排查到目击者吗
Any luck with the witness canvas?
看来枪手是从工作通道进去的
Looks like the shooter snuck in
也是这么溜走的
through the service entrance, left the same way.
服务员给我看了多个监控
The waitress showed me multiple security cameras.
你们得过来看看
I think you're gonna want to see this.
这是后走廊和DJ位的监控
These two cameras cover the back hallway and the DJ booth.
行 有拍到枪手吗
Okay. Think they got a look at our shooter?
有 你看
Yeah. Take a look.
然后他去了这里
And then he goes here.
看不到脸
Can't see his face.
- 他在干什么 - 他在找东西
- What's he doing? - He's looking for something.
我来加个速
Let me speed it up.
是白人
He's white.
他肯定留下了指纹
Bet he left some prints.
我去让应急响应团队扫指纹
I'll get ERT to start dusting.
这人知道暗格在哪
This guy knows exactly where the hidden compartment is.
肯定是内部的人
He must be an insider.
抢自己上司 胆子挺大
Oh, that's a bold move, robbing the boss.
- 科斯拉 - 铸博 怎么了
- Hey, Scola. - Jubal, what's up?
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got a call.
文斯·洛根两小时前离开了医院
Vince Logan left the hospital two hours ago.
什么 他就这么走了吗
What, he just up and left?
看上去他是从后门溜走的
Well, apparently he snuck out the back door.
科斯拉 看看特雷弗的手♥机♥
Hey, Scola, check Trevor's phone.
文斯可能联♥系♥他了
Maybe Vince reached out to him.
我觉得没有
I doubt that.
什么意思 为什么这么说
What do you mean? Why do you say that?
文斯·洛根刚刚枪击了尼可和他的副手
Vince Logan just shot Nico and his lieutenant.
你真觉得是他干的吗
You really think he's the one that did this?
对
We do.
他为什么
Why would he...
是因为你上一次去 特雷弗
It was that last visit, Trevor.
你问的问题 你的项链
The questions, the chain.
他发现了
He sensed what was going on...
你在和执法机构合作
that you were working with law enforcement.
所以他抢 或者说是试图去抢
So he grabbed, or tried to grab,
能抢到的所有钱和毒品 然后跑了
all the money and dope that he could and make a run for it.
那他为什么
Then why did he...
我只是弥补一切
I was trying to fix things.
嘿
Hey.
坚持住 特雷弗
Hang in there, Trevor.
我们还需要你的帮助
We still need your help.
你有找到酒吧外面的监控吗
You find any video outside the bar?
有 拍到了工作人员进出口那里
Yeah, we got a shot of the service entrance.
这是枪击案发生不久后
This is moments after the shooting.
好 可以 再放大
Okay, okay. Let's go tighter.
拜托
Come on.
科斯拉说的没错 枪手就是文斯·洛根
Scola was right. Vince Logan is the shooter.
埃利斯 查那个牌照
Elise, run that plate.
正在查
On it.
凯利 倒回去一点
Okay, Kelly? Roll it back.
好
Yeah.
放
Play it here.
好 停
Okay, freeze it.
他的衣服上有血 他的伤口应该是开了
There's blood on his shirt. His wounds have opened up.
这辆车是一个小时之前
Shows it was stolen an hour ago,
在医院附近被偷
half a block from the hospital.
- 能查到车的定位吗 - 正在查
- Can we access its GPS? - On it.
车在邱园 而且
It is over in Kew Gardens and...
车不动了
The vehicle is not moving.
赶紧派探员过去
All right, get agents over there now.
你在车里别动
Stay in the car.
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Put your weapon down.
放弃吧 文斯 你无处可去了
Come on, Vince. You got nowhere to go.
走开
Get back!
你需要医治 文斯
Look, you need medical attention, Vince.
放下枪 我们找急救人员来
Put the gun down. We'll get you some help.
我不要回去坐牢 听懂没
You look... I'm not going back to jail, all right?
我认真的
I mean it.
行 那就等着吧
All right, let's just wait him out.
- 他在出血 - 我觉得可以
- He's losing blood. - Works for me.
我叫你留在车上的
I told you to stay in the car.
他在出血 他这样会死的
He's bleeding. He's going to die.
- 我们也劝过了 但 - 让我跟他说
- Trying to talk to him, but... - Let me talk to him.
我可以说服他投降
I can convince him to surrender.
他是我父亲 他会听我说的
He's my father. He'll listen to me.
好
All right.
那就这么办
We're gonna to do this,
但你不能离开我身边
you are at my side the entire time.
明白吗
You understand me?
好
Yeah.
别担心 我可以的
Don't worry. I got this.
慢点
Slow.
爸
Dad!
是我
It's me!
你赶紧走 特雷弗
Get out of here, Trevor!
求你了 听他们的
Please, just do what they say.
不 儿子 快走
No, kid, get out of here.
都被你搞砸了
You messed this whole damn thing up!
你觉得我蠢吗
What do you think I am, dumb?
你觉得我不知道你在干什么吗
Think I wouldn't figure out what you were doing?
我是想帮忙
I tried to help.
那你是帮倒忙了
Yeah, well, you did the opposite.
不 别
No, no, no.
听你儿子的 文斯
Listen to your kid, Vince.
尼可和他的人会没事的
Nico and his buddy are gonna be all right.
你就是持械抢劫了两个毒贩
You're looking at an armed robbery charge
按照现在的状况
for two dope dealers. The way things are going here,
你可能都活不到保释
you might not even have to post bail.
他说得对
He's right.
我们还能弥补的
We can still fix this.
但你现在必须得投降
But you gotta surrender now.
狙击手已经到位了 文斯
Snipers are in place, Vince.
你儿子 他很聪明
Hey, your son, he's smart.
他在乎你
He cares about you.
拜托 听他的
Please just listen to him.
当他想象中的那个父亲
Be the father that he thinks you are.
不
No!
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我就不该把包交给你们
I never should have brought that bag to your office.
我以为那样是对的 但
I thought it was the right thing to do, but...
那样是对的
It was.
那些芬太尼可以害死很多人
That fentanyl would've destroyed a lot of lives.
这不是你的错 特雷弗
This wasn't your fault, Trevor.
我都没有机会跟他说我爱他
I never even got a chance to say I love him.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
听说你今天过的不顺
I heard you had a pretty rough day.
是的
Yeah.
那
It, uh...
不是我们希望的结局
It wasn't the outcome we'd hoped for.
但
But...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能签那份协议 妮娜
I can't sign that, Nina.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我是孩子的父亲
But I'm this baby's father.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表