我不在乎海勒医生说了什么 怎么想
I don't care what Dr. Heller said or thinks.
现在只有后颅窝减压术
The only treatment that makes sense here
才是最合理的治疗方法 不需要讨论了
is posterior fossa decompression, end of story.
是的 汤姆 我知道他是神经外科主任
Yeah, Tom, I know he's the head of neurosurgery.
但他不一定就是对的
But that doesn't mean he's right.
行吧 那我乐意另谋高就
That's fine; I'm happy to find a new place to work.
根本用不了多久
Pretty sure it won't take too long.
亨德里克斯医生
Dr. Hendrix?
不好意思打扰了 但我们刚刚
Sorry to bother you, but we just added
在你时间表上加了一台手术 明天十点
another surgery to your schedule tomorrow at 10:00.
我想跟您确认一下
Just wanted to confirm that's okay.
我要去波士顿
I'm supposed to fly to Boston.
我在哈佛有一场演讲
I'm giving a speech at Harvard.
病人是国务卿
The patient is the secretary of state.
他的主治医生点名要求你来做手术
His primary physician asked for you and only you.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我不想再聊这个了 汤姆
No, I'm not discussing this anymore, Tom.
我已经决定好了
No, my decision is final.
好吧
Oh, okay.
很高兴听到你这么说
Good to hear.
万能的海勒医生终于顿悟了
I'm glad the almighty Dr. Heller
我很高兴
finally has seen the light.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
联邦调查局 第五季第二十三集
为什么用蓝色
So why blue?
为什么立刻就把这个小孩
Why entrench this kid in the male patriarchy
分到父权制旗下
right off the bat?
为什么不用粉色或者橙色
Why not like, a pink or orange?
- 要不紫色吧 - 我很认真的
- Or maybe purple. - I'm serious.
我们完全有机会把这个小孩
We have an opportunity here to mold this child
塑造成陈词滥调之外的样子
into someone that's unattached to convention and cliché.
你说得没错
Yeah, that's very true.
我喜欢蓝色 但别担心
I like the color blue. But don't worry.
我们还能找到方法让我们的小孩
We are gonna find a way for our kid
变成很好很开明的人 好吗
to be awesome and enlightened, okay?
也是 蓝色也是我最喜欢的颜色
Yeah, and blue is my favorite color too.
好吧 那我们只是
Okay, we're just arguing
为了吵架而吵架吗 是这么回事吗
for the sake of arguing? Is this what happened?
- 是的 - 得了吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
我突然头很晕
Yeah, I just got really dizzy.
好 你要打给秦医生吗
Okay. You wanna call Dr. Chin?
不要
No.
不用 我没事
No, I'm okay.
但你刚刚差点晕过去了
But you almost just passed out.
是啊 我都怀孕八个月了
Yeah, I'm eight months pregnant.
- 这种事常有 - 不 跟刚才不一样
- It happens all the time. - No, not like that it doesn't.
好吧 那我打电♥话♥给他
Okay. Well, yeah, I'll call him then.
接到一个杀人案 联邦公园的
Just got a homicide case, Federal Park.
- 好嘞 - 好
- Okey-dokey. - Okay.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
给秦医生打电♥话♥
Call Dr. Chin.
好 我会打的
Okay. I will.
我是罗斯警探 第三十一警区的
Detective Ross, 31st precinct.
被害者为男性 白种人 四十二岁 颈部被刺
Victim is a male, white, age 42, stabbed in the neck.
小型穿刺伤
Small puncture wound too.
有点奇怪
Kind of odd.
我猜可能是削皮刀 或者锥子
I'm guessing a paring knife, maybe an awl.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
- 是抢劫吗 - 不知道
- Is this a robbery? - Unknown.
找到被害人尸体的时候
Victim had no clothes or valuables on him
衣物和贵重物品全部遗失
when the body was discovered.
什么鬼
What the hell?
保罗·亨德里克斯医生 单身 四十二岁
Dr. Paul Hendrix, single, 42,
备受赞誉的神经外科医生
highly-acclaimed neurosurgeon.
详细查一下
Let's expand on that profile.
他有没有仇人 或者有谁跟踪他吗
Does he have any enemies? Any stalkers?
恶毒前任呢
Disgruntled exes?
深挖一下他的社交网站 手♥机♥记录
Let's dig into his social media, phone records.
但这和其他谋杀案不一样
But this is not just any old murder.
做好心理准备 谨慎观看
Um... viewer discretion advised.
被害人的手和胳膊被特意绑住
The victim's hands and arms were manipulated and bound
摆成了在祈祷的动作
to make it appear as if he were praying.
就是这样
So yeah.
凶手想要表达什么呢
What is the killer trying to tell us?
好了 开始工作
All right, go to work.
我先去查一下亨德里克斯医生认识的人里
I'll start checking to see if there's anyone
有没有什么宗教狂热份子
in Dr. Hendrix's life who's a religious zealot
- 或者加入了邪教 - 主动性很强嘛 我喜欢
- or part of some type of cult. - Initiative noted. I like it.
监控录像 看到什么了
Security footage... what do you got for me?
我们已经扫过一遍能找到的
Yeah, we've been scrubbing all the video
医院附近的监控
we can find near the hospital.
找到了亨德里克斯离开医院
We have Dr. Hendrix leaving the hospital,
跟一个护士说了话
talking to a nurse.
但我们还没有找到把他绑走的地点
But we haven't been able to find anything near the site
找到尸体的公园对面
of the abduction, and there are no cameras
也没有找到任何摄像头
facing the park where the body was found.
还在继续搜查摸排是吧
We're still searching and scrubbing, yeah?
- 是的 长官 - 谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
等一下 我找到了一点线索
Wait. I have something.
保罗·亨德里克斯医生上周
Dr. Paul Hendrix filed a police report
在第二十七警区报了案
with the 27th Precinct last week,
说一个德雷克·劳森 在纽约医院的门口
said that a man named Derek Lawson threatened
威胁并攻击了他
and assaulted him in front of New York hospital.
这才像话嘛
Now we're talking.
仔细介绍一下这位劳森先生
Tell me more about Monsieur Lawson.
三十三岁 曾犯被定罪打架斗殴
Age 33, one prior conviction for battery,
在建筑工地工作 北劳联79频道的
works in construction, is a member of Local 79, LIUNA,
北美劳工国际联盟
Laborers' International Union of North America.
好 把他最后居住地发给玛纪和OA
All right, get his last-known address to Maggie and OA.
我看到劳森了
I have eyes on Lawson.
收到
Copy that.
是德雷克·劳森吗
Derek Lawson?
什么事
Can I help you?
联邦调查局 我有几个问题要问你
FBI. I have a few questions for you.
不好意思 没心情回答
Yeah, sorry. Not in the mood.
OA 他车里有血迹
OA, there's blood in the truck.
把手举起来 快点
Show me your hands! Now!
- 下车 - 搞什么
- Get out. - The hell?
不管你有没有心情
You're gonna come and talk with us,
你都得跟我们走一趟 回答问题
whether you're in the mood or not.
亨德里克斯医生吗
Dr. Hendrix?
他和这事有什么关...
What the hell does he have to do...
他死了
He's dead.
昨晚有人杀了他
Somebody killed him last night.
你们觉得是我杀了他吗
You think I killed him?
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
你上周威胁了他 现在他死了
You threatened him last week, and now he's dead.
然后我们在你车里发现了血迹
And then we find blood in your car.
你告诉我这哪里可笑了
You ask me, that's not ridiculous.
不是...
That's not...
我前几天晚上开车回家撞了一只狗
I hit a dog while driving home the other night.
可怜的家伙快死了 我想救他来着
Poor thing was dying. I tried to save him.
就把他带去了全天候兽医诊所
Took him to one of those 24-hour vets.
还是死了
Died anyway.
还花了我86♥4♥美元
It cost me $86♥4♥ too.
你们应该逮捕那个兽医 不是我
You should arrest that vet, not me.
什么时候的事情
All right, when did this happen?
前天晚上
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表