Uh, uh, an hour ago or something?
妮娜没回来吗
Nina stayed?
是啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
她 她要留在那边帮我们
She... she had to take care of some stuff
处理点事情 所以...
for us over there, so...
那你知道她什么时候回来吗
You know when she's coming back?
我 我也不太确定
Um, I'm not... not sure.
因为我一直都在给她打电♥话♥
Oh. 'Cause I keep calling her.
但都转到语♥音♥信箱了
It just goes straight to voicemail.
我只是想知道她什么时候回来
I'm just trying to find out when she's coming back
因为我们预约了下周的
'cause we actually have an appointment
妇产科门诊 所以...
with the OB-GYN next week, so...
斯图尔特 我
Look, Stuart, I...
我有些事情想和你说
I got to tell you something.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
我以前好像见过那些人
I think I've seen those guys before.
好吧 可能只是我太多疑了
OK. It's probably just me being paranoid.
你要说啥
What were you saying?
我只是想和你说
Yeah, I was just going to tell you
你已经做的很好了
you're doing a great job on this, you know?
我知道你手头有很多事
I know you got a lot going on,
但是还是先把注意力放到案子上吧
And, uh, I think you should just stay focused on the case.
其他的事都会好起来的
Everything else will be fine.
- 是好消息 - 是吗
- Oh, it's good news. - Yeah?
看来尼可想要会面
Looks like Nico wants to meet.
好的 去吧
All right. Go to it.
不好意思 医生 医生
Excuse me, sir. Sir?
我朋友现在需要帮助 你能听懂吗
Hey! My friend needs help now! Do you understand?
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我们需要给她做手术
We need to operate.
斯图尔特 这是西奥
Stuart, meet Theo.
把你刚刚和我说的话再告诉他一遍
Tell Stuart what you just told me.
我认识你要找的人 尼可
I know your boy, Nico.
是吗 他可靠吗
Yeah? He legit?
并不 他只不过是个底层的小混混
Nah, he's a low-level punk.
但是他很危险
But he's dangerous.
听着 我只是想见见他的老大
Look, all I care about is meeting his boss.
这才是我的目标
That's my target.
我得查出来
I need to find out
到底是谁一直让他去购买♥♥那些
who's actually looking to purchase all this C-4
C-4炸♥药♥
he's been asking about.
C-4炸♥药♥吗
C-4?
为什么尼可要去找塑胶炸♥药♥
Why the hell is Nico looking for plastic explosives?
这也是在过去的三个礼拜
That's what I've been trying to figure out
我一直想弄清楚的事情
for the past three weeks.
还有什么其他线索吗
Anything else you can tell me?
我知道的越多 能反馈的也越多
More I know, more I can give.
是啊 你就像特蕾莎修女
Yeah, you're like Mother Teresa.
只知道奉献呗
All you do is give.
我们认为尼可在给白俄♥罗♥斯♥的一些重要人物
We think Nico's working with some serious people
以及军方人物做事
from Belarus and their military.
这也意味着他在这里的同伙们
That means the people they're working with over here
也都是硬茬子
are serious.
所以尼可
So Nico...
加上白俄♥罗♥斯♥的军方人物
plus military people from Belarus...
再加上人在纽约 与白俄♥罗♥斯♥有关的硬茬子
plus serious people in New York with ties to Belarus
那就是安德烈·切宁了
equals Andre Chernin.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是个可怕的人 在他的祖国
He's a scary dude with lots of powerful connections
有着强大的人脉
back in the motherland.
贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ 贩卖♥♥女孩
Sells coke, traffics girls.
他在布莱顿海滩开了家俱乐部
He's got a club in Brighton Beach.
你好啊 宝贝
What's up, baby?
这小伙子轻车熟路啊
The boy's smooth.
他就是个疯子
He's straight crazy.
加冰伏特加
Vodka on the rocks.
安德烈今晚在吗
So is Andre here tonight?
嘿 老兄 我在问你问题呢
Yo, dude. I asked you a question.
我在问你问题呢
Yo, I asked you a question!
我给你三秒的时间离开
You've got three seconds to leave.
一 二
One! Two!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
亚历克斯 放他走
Alex, let him go.
你说过你不想和任何人说话
You said you didn't want to talk to anyone.
我说的是我不认识的人 不是他
I meant people that I don't know, not him.
不是西奥
Not Theo.
- 抱歉了 兄弟 - 没事
- Sorry, bro. - It's all good.
我现在事务缠身
I have a lot going on right now,
所以我的人都一惊一乍
so my people get spooked pretty easy.
我来这里的原因
So the reason why I'm here
是想为我的朋友美言几句
is I want to put in a good word for a friend.
那个兄弟叫斯图尔特
Dude's name is Stuart.
我可不认识什么斯图尔特
I don't know anyone Stuart.
他一直都在约你见面
He's been trying to meet up with you
想要谈谈生意
to discuss some business,
但你的手下尼可一直左推右挡
but your boy Nico keeps blocking his ass.
你说过时间不等人 想要尽快出结果的
You said the clock was ticking. You needed the results.
太急功近利了
Came in too hot.
你真打算教我
Are you really giving me notes
怎么去做线人吗
on how to be an informant?
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我觉得你干得不错
I thought you did a hell of a job.
至少这里还是有人欣赏我的才华的
Well, at least someone around here appreciates my talents.
我更欣赏成果
I appreciate results more.
好消息 是尼可发来的
Good news. That's Nico.
安德烈想半个小时后见面
Andre wants to meet up, 30 minutes.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我知道你很忙
I know you're busy,
我就开门见山了 好吗
so I'm going to get straight to the point, all right?
我有渠道能够拿到大量
I've got access to large quantities
军用级别的C-4炸♥药♥
of military-grade C-4.
91%黑索金 5.3%己二酸酯 2.1%聚异丁烯
91% RDX, 5.3% adipate, 2.1% polyisobutylene.
只需要提前二十四小时通知我就行
All I need is 24 hours' notice.
哇哦 这么快
Wow. So fast, huh?
告诉我
Tell me.
你这种人哪来的渠道
Where does someone like you
能够获取这些高级军用炸♥药♥的
get access to all this high-grade military material?
恕我直言 不关你的事
With all due respect, that's none of your business.
你认识西奥吗
And you know Theo?
认识
Yeah.
我们过去一起共事过
We used to do some work together.
是的 他说了你不少好话
Yeah. He says good things.
我再问你一遍
I'm going to ask you one more time.
这些C-4炸♥药♥是从哪里来的
Where is the C-4 coming from?
我在新泽西的一个军事基地有熟人
I've got a connection at an Army base in New Jersey.
很高兴认识你 斯图尔特
Nice to meet you, Stuart.
哇哦 哇哦
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait, wait, wait. What is that about?
你说什么
Excuse me?
尼可说你是个生意人
Well, Nico said you were a businessman.
西奥也是这么说的
Theo did too.
现在你却无缘无故地要一走了之
Here you are walking away for no reason.
我自有原因
I have my reasons.
就凭我不信任你
I don't trust you.
这他妈几个意思
The hell is that?
兄弟我也看不透啊
I don't know, man.
你貌似没说动他 还是很戒备你啊
He wasn't feeling you. Seems real nervous.
我之前就说过 那帮和我们交涉的人
Like I've been saying, the guys we're working with,
他们想要的那可是志在必得的
they play for keeps.
能直接联♥系♥普♥京♥的 兄弟
Got Putin on speed dial, bro.
在罗马可是随随便便就射伤了FBI探员
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表