让他们把1340号♥保险箱打开
and ask them to open box 1340?
还等什么 快打电♥话♥呀 给我们打开保险箱
What are you waiting for? Start calling. Get us inside that box.
保险箱的主人叫拉斐尔·萨拉查
Box owner's name is Rafael Salazar.
保险箱是三个月前租的
Started renting the safe deposit box three months ago.
好的 关于这个人我们还知道什么
Okay, what else do we know about him?
在长岛出生长大
Born and raised on Long Island.
目前居住在牡蛎湾
Currently lives in Oyster Bay.
看起来像是从事金融业的
Looks like he works in finance.
好的
Okay, good.
我们知道了他们想要开谁的保险箱
Now we know whose safe deposit box they are trying to access.
我们现在需要判断为什么
We just need to figure out the why
有什么样的关系
and how they are connected.
在这条街上我发现了两个安保监控探头
I got two security cameras across the street.
我们去看看
Let's go check them out.
银行九点整开门
The bank opens up at 9:00,
所以我推测他们大约八点半出现
so I'd say they showed up around 8:30.
好的
Okay.
就这儿
Right there.
可以退回到车那里吗 然后放大
Can you go back to the car and blow that up?
好的 然后请快进到能看到脸的地方
Okay, can you fast forward until you see their faces
然后放大
and then blow that up, too, please?
看到了
Got it.
- 完美 - 感谢
- Perfect. - Thanks.
好的 查到这辆车了
Okay, just got a hit on the car.
车主就是保险箱的主人拉斐尔·萨拉查
It belongs to the safe deposit owner, Rafael Salazar.
好了 现在我们知道了这些都和他有关系
All right, well, now we know they are both connected to him somehow.
查了一下OA发过来的面部特征
Just ran the facial images OA sent over.
男的叫马可·萨拉查 三十七岁
The male's name is Marco Salazar, age 37.
是拉斐尔·萨拉查的独子
He's the only child of Rafael Salazar.
女的叫珍妮弗·萨拉查 是马可的妻子
The female is Jennifer Salazar. It's Marco's wife.
他们在德克萨斯住过一段时间
They lived in Texas for a while.
都没有犯罪记录
Neither one has a criminal record.
好的 他们现在住在哪里
All right, where do they live now?
就住拉斐尔在牡蛎湾的房♥子
Same Oyster Bay address as Rafael.
好的 马上找玛纪和OA过来
Okay, let's get Maggie and OA over there right away.
同时 继续查马可和珍妮弗的背景情况
In the meantime, keep digging into Marco and Jennifer.
我要知道关于他们俩的所有情况
I wanna know everything we can about these two,
他们是谁 做什么工作 早饭吃什么
who they are, what they do, and what they ate for breakfast,
现在
now.
咱们出发去长岛
We're heading up to Long Island.
持枪男子的父亲住在那里
Gunman's father lives up there.
或许他知道这里在发生什么
Maybe he knows what the hell is going on.
人♥质♥手♥机♥在门口
The hostage phone is by the door.
-好的 - 就是这样 谢谢
Okay. That's it. Thank you.
好吧 如果他拿起手♥机♥
All right, so if he picks up the phone,
就引他说他父亲 看看我们能知道点什么
let's get him talking about his father, see what we can learn.
但首先要做到的是 让他拿起手♥机♥
But first things first, get him to pick up.
好的
Copy that.
我是斯科拉探员
It's Agent Scola.
在门口有一部手♥机♥
There's a phone at the door.
请接听电♥话♥ 好吗
Please, just answer it, okay?
这样我们就能对话了
It'll help us communicate.
让我们知道你们有什么诉求
Help us figure something out.
好了 他来了
All right, here he comes.
你 跟我来
You, come with me.
什么
What?
把手♥机♥拿起来
Grab the phone!
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
拿过来
Grab it.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
- 能开枪吗 - 太危险了
- Do we have a shot? - It's too risky.
两个嫌疑人 多个人♥质♥
Two suspects and multiple hostages.
蹲下
Get down.
你好
Hello?
马可 我是斯科拉探员
Marco, Agent Scola.
你们怎么知道我是谁的
How... how do you know my name?
我们是联邦调查局 马可
We're the FBI, Marco.
我们就是吃这碗饭的 知道的可太多了
We do this for a living. We know a lot of things.
而且我们有的是办法弄到各种信息
Okay, we also have access to a lot of different information.
对你来说是好事
It's a good thing.
也就是说我们能帮到你和你妻子 珍妮弗
It means that we can help you and your wife, Jennifer.
而且我们也有商量的余地
Also means we can negotiate.
我不想谈
I don't wanna negotiate.
我只要个开锁的 开锁专家
I want a locksmith, an expert locksmith,
要能破解电脑控制
someone who could break into a computerized,
最先进的保险箱
state-of-the-art safe deposit box.
还有 我要束线带
And... and I want zip ties.
好 这些好办
Okay. That's easy.
我们给你找开锁的人 再给你一些束线带
We can find a locksmith, get you some zip ties, all right?
但同时 拜托
But in the meantime, please, just try
保持冷静 好吗 你也不想伤害别人
and stay calm, all right? You don't wanna hurt anyone.
伤人只会让事情更糟
It's only gonna make things worse.
对我们来说 不会变得更糟了
Things can't get any worse, not for us.
找人来开锁
Just... just get us that locksmith.
只要他能把保险箱打开 大家都能活
If he does what we need him to do, everyone lives.
要是他不能 大家一起死
If he doesn't, everyone dies.
大房♥子啊
Hell of a place.
联邦调查局
FBI.
找拉斐尔·萨拉查
We're looking for Rafael Salazar.
有人吗
Hello?
萨拉查先生 我们是联邦调查局
Mr. Salazar? This is the FBI.
我们有事找您 就现在
We need to talk, now.
伊索贝尔 看起来没人在家 门也锁着
Isobel, no one seems to be home and the door's locked.
他父亲可能和案子有关
His father may be involved in the crime.
紧急情况
Exigent circumstances.
进房♥子里 告诉我什么情况
Just get in there and get me some answers.
我们是联邦调查局
FBI.
有人吗
Anybody home?
OA 快上楼来
OA, get up here right away.
他死了
He's dead.
看起来也不像自然死亡
Doesn't look like it was a pleasant one, either.
肯定不是
No.
多谢
Thank you.
嘿 男性持枪者的父亲死了
Hey, so the male gunman's father is dead.
玛纪和OA刚在他长岛家里
Maggie and OA just found his body at his estate
找到了他的尸体 看起来生前遭受重创
in Long Island, and it looks like he was pretty badly beaten.
是他
That's him.
马可 听着 我可能需要
Marco, listen, all right, I'm gonna need
多一点时间 好吗
a little more time, okay?
少拖延了
No more stalling.
你要看点真颜色吗
You want me to prove I'm serious?
不 不是 这不好
No, listen, that's a bad idea.
他挂了
He hung up.
我们真得找一个开锁的
We need to find this damn locksmith.
我给技术队打电♥话♥了 但他们人都在纽黑文
I called the tech squad, but their guy's all the way in New Haven.
没时间了
We don't have time.
我们必须找个人 不然他真开枪了
We need someone now or he's gonna start shooting.
锁匠在哪啊 要没时间了
Where's that damn locksmith? We're running out of time.
凯利发消息来了
I just got a text message from Kelly.
他们没时间了 不确定是什么意思
你
You.
站起来
Stand up.
- 让我站起来吗 - 就是你 马上
- You want me to stand up? - Yes, now.
我已经告诉你了
Look, I already told you, okay,
还要十五分钟
I need another 15 minutes.
你最好准准确确十五分钟
You have exactly 15 minutes.
要我还见不到锁匠
If I don't have a locksmith,
我就毙了这个人
I'm gonna shoot this guy right here.
我一定给你找来 找个好的
You'll get a locksmith, okay, and a good one.
我保证
I promise you that.
他不是闹着玩
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表