今早我还在瑜伽课上找你来着
I was looking for you in yoga this morning.
不好意思姐妹 那时候我实在起不来床
Girl, I cannot drag myself out of bed in time.
不过你还是来了
Still, here you are.
来受受动感单车的苦
Just in time to suffer through a spin class.
你最棒了
You're killing it.
你看着容光焕发
Really looking great.
都是有你帮忙
All because of your help.
- 哦 - 抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
- Ooh! - Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
你想买♥♥一些糖吗
Would you be interested in buying some candy
是资助篮球队的 我们离目标还差五百块
for a basketball team? We're 500 from our goal.
- 真的吗 不犯法吧 - 合法合规 这位女士
- Really? Is this even legit? - Yes, ma'am.
我们在为去费城比赛筹钱
We're collecting so we can play a game in Philadelphia.
- 你们水平怎么样 - 战无不胜
- Are you guys any good? - Undefeated.
- 真的吗 - 百分百保证
- Is that so? - It ain't no lie.
我出份力
I'll donate.
留着糖吧
Keep the candy bars.
我健身不吃糖
Sugar is not my friend.
- 谢谢 非常感谢 - 祝你们好运
- Thank you. I appreciate it. - Good luck.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
联邦调查局 第五季第十六集
今天天气不错
It's pretty today.
哦 她到了
Well, lookie-look.
你居然准时到了
You're actually on time.
今天不去抓坏人吗
No bad guys to catch?
要我连妈妈的忌日都迟到
What would it look like if I was late
那我成什么了
for Mom's anniversary?
那 你的大惊喜是什么
So what's your big surprise?
我们都知道
So we all know that
这里是妈妈在市里最喜欢的地方
this is Mom's favorite spot in the entire city.
春夏秋冬始终不变
Winter, summer, spring, and fall.
而且 这条长椅更是她的最爱
Mm-hmm, and this was her favorite bench.
说重点 蒂凡尼
Get to it, Tiff.
马上就揭晓
I'm getting there.
现在 这永远属于她了
Now it's hers forever.
纪念挚爱的蕾吉娜·沃乐思
- 怎么办到的 - 蒂凡尼
- No way. - Tiff...
快 我们来自♥拍♥一张
Okay, come on, let's take a selfie.
对
Yes.
妈妈肯定喜欢的
Mom would love this, Tiff.
她一定会的
Yeah, she would.
你最近怎么样 布莱恩
So how you doing, Bryan?
呃 还好
Um, I'm okay.
事情一团乱麻 但是
Things have been a little crazy lately, but...
对
Yeah.
我前不久和杰克·诺里斯聊过
I spoke to Jack Knowles the other day.
他说想在工作上尽可能帮帮你
He said he was trying to help you with something at work
但你在餐厅所有人面前叫他滚出去
and you cursed him out in front of the entire restaurant.
不是 是他先冒犯我 我才叫他出去的
No, he disrespected me and I called him out.
别找借口 布莱恩
Come on, Bryan.
你不能因为领导想在工作上帮你
You can't call out your manager
你就叫他走
for trying to help you do your job.
事情不能这么做
It doesn't work that way.
布莱恩
Bryan!
你什么态度 布莱恩
Seriously, Bryan?
你要回餐厅然后和他道歉
You need to go down to that restaurant and apologize.
不可能 我没什么好道歉的
No! I'm not apologizing for anything.
你别一天到晚像小孩子一样冲动行吗
You need to stop acting like a little kid.
你别学你妈那样教育我行吗
You need to stop acting like you're Mom.
布莱恩
Bryan!
布莱恩
Bryan!
看吧 蒂凡尼 我和你说他就这样
See, this is what I'm talking about, Tiff.
他一点小事就大发雷霆 不太对劲
These little outbursts, something's not right.
他有点像乔乔叔叔了
He's starting to act like Uncle Jojo.
布莱恩只是要回到正常生活里去
Bryan just needs to get his life together, okay?
他要专注工作和事业
He needs to focus on his work and his career.
对 努力工作能治好一切
Right... hard work cures all.
好好工作不是坏事 艾丽卡
Hard work is not a bad thing, Erika.
没错
You're right.
但精神问题和基因有关
But some of this mental health stuff is genetic.
是疾病
It's a disease.
布莱恩只是需要长大 好吗
Bryan just needs to grow up, okay?
他只要别那么孩子气
He needs to stop acting like a child.
- 抱歉 我得走了 - 好
- I'm sorry, I have to go. - Okay.
- 谢谢你做的这些 - 嗯
- Thank you for that. - Yeah.
妈妈为你骄傲
Mom would be really proud.
好的
All right.
嘿 不好意思来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我也才到
Just got here myself.
玛纪和OA在和目击证人谈话
Maggie and OA are talking to the witness.
- 你还好吗 - 都还好
- Everything okay? - Oh, yeah, I'm good.
你好 我是沃乐思探员 这位是斯科拉探员
Hey, I'm Agent Wallace. This is Agent Scola.
沃顿警探
Detective Walton.
现在有什么线索
What have we got?
受害者米娅·洛佩兹
Victim is Mia Lopez.
她是联邦狱警
She's a federal correctional officer,
所以把你们叫来了
which is why we called you guys in.
我们在她包里找到了警徽
We found her badge in her bag.
- 好的 有什么被偷吗 - 没有
- Right. Anything stolen? - Nope.
东西都在 钱包 手♥机♥ 身份证这些都在
Seems like it's all there... wallet, phone, ID.
有实物证据吗
Any physical evidence?
有 两颗九毫米口径的弹壳
Yeah, two 9-millimeter casings.
好 我们把这些 还有你们能找到的监控视频
Okay, we're gonna need to take those down to 26 Fed
全部带回总部去
along with any security footage you might have found.
当然
You got it.
我刚刚见过她
I just saw her.
不敢相信她被枪击了
I can't believe she just got shot.
我知道这很难接受 但你看到当时情况了吗
We know this is hard, but did you see her get shot?
没 但我听到了
No, but I heard it.
开了几枪
How many shots?
两枪
Two.
我转过身 就看到一个男的跑了
When I turned around, I saw the guy running away.
好的 他穿的什么
Okay, what was he wearing?
他穿黑夹克和灰卫衣
He was in a black jacket with a gray hoodie.
他是从那边跑的
He took off running that way.
- 你确定是男性吗 - 确定
- Are you sure it was a man? - Yeah.
枪击之前 我还听见他喊
Right before the gunshots, I heard him yelling,
现在轮到你了
"Now it's your turn."
好了 联邦狱警 米娅·洛佩兹
All right, so federal correctional officer Mia Lopez
今早健身后去开车时
was shot and killed this morning
受枪击致死
walking to her car after a workout.
东西一件没丢 而且据目击者说
Nothing was stolen, and according to a witness,
杀手在杀他之前喊
the killer shouted "now it's your turn"
现在轮到你了
before shooting her.
所以 她是被盯上了吗
So she was targeted?
看起来是 但不知道原因
It looks that way, yeah. The question is why.
埃利斯 关于受害者还有什么信息
Elise, what else are we learning about a victim?
米娅当狱警快七年了
Mia was on the job just under seven years
最近三年都在负责隔离牢房♥
and worked the last three years in the segregated housing unit.
单独监禁 就是说她每天
Mm, solitary confinement... means she was dealing
就是和最糟糕的那群罪犯打交道
with the worst of the worst on a daily basis.
她受到过恐吓和威胁吗
Any specific beefs or threats?
有一次记录在案的恐吓
There was one documented threat
几年前被一个拉丁国王帮派的成员
by a member of the Latin Kings a few years back,
但那个人在2020年释放之后
but that inmate overdosed shortly
又很快吸毒过量死了
after his release in 2020.
很有意思 但也不是说
Well, that's interesting, but it doesn't mean
没有别人暗藏杀心
there wasn't somebody else who was harboring a grudge
而且精明到忍♥到刑满释放
and was smart enough to keep it a secret
才实施计划 继续查
until they were released, so keep digging.
凯利 有现场的监控吗
Kelly, you got that footage from the scene?
刚拿到
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表