我不是说我不相信你
I'm not saying that I don't trust you.
那你是什么意思
What are you saying, then?
- 我快三十岁了 - 是啊
- I'm almost 30. - Yeah.
我们恋爱两年了
We've been dating for two years,
我不确定...
and I'm not sure that...
我们已经分手了三次
we've already broken up three times.
过程并不顺利 我懂
Yeah, it hasn't been easy. I get it.
我想要我们两个走下去 但是...
And I wanna make it work, but...
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我不知道
I don't know.
你要去哪
Where the hell are you going?
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
联邦调查局 第五季第二十集
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
你来这里多久了
Oh, how long have you been here?
- 三周 - 三周
- Three weeks. - Three weeks?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
- 你在哪住 - 在妮基家
- Where are you staying? - At Nikki's.
很高兴见到你 我听说了你的很多事
It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you too.
我有点意外你现在给我打电♥话♥
I'm a little bit surprised that you're calling me now.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我其实最近很忙
I've actually been pretty busy.
忙什么
With what?
找工作
Finding a job.
在纽约
In New York?
我在考虑搬到这里
I'm thinking about moving here.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我过得很好 玛纪
I'm doing well, Maggie.
我将近一年没沾毒了 346天
I've been clean for almost a year, 346 days.
这太棒了
Which is amazing.
我很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
- 这很困难 但... - 当然了
- It's been hard, but... - Yeah, I'm sure.
这很好
It's good.
我以前从未听说过妮基
I've never heard of Nikki before.
你们怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
她是我以前的朋友
Oh, she's a friend from before.
我们一起去的戒毒所
And then we went to rehab together.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她现在过得并不好
She's having a hard time right now, actually.
她男友和她遇到点麻烦
Her boyfriend and her are struggling 'cause
因为他昨天失踪了
he kind of disappeared yesterday.
你说失踪是什么意思
What do you mean, disappeared?
她联♥系♥不上他 打电♥话♥发短♥信♥都不行
Like she can't get in contact with him... call or text.
我其实希望
And I was actually hoping
你可以帮我们找到他
that you could help us track him down.
你报♥警♥了吗
Uh, did you call the police?
我们想过 但我觉得
We thought about it, but I thought
这样会更快 如果...
it would be faster if I...
事情不是这么办的
Yeah, it doesn't work like that.
我不能直接找到人
I can't just track people, you know?
我得去工作了
Um, okay, I gotta go to work.
我们今晚一起吃饭吧
Can we get dinner tonight?
- 好的 - 你可以吗
- Okay, yeah. - Can you do that?
可以
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
我也是
You too.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
什么
What?
开车来的路上你一句话都没说
You didn't say a word the whole ride over here.
我妹妹来了
My sister's in town.
- 你很担心 - 是啊
- So you're worried. - Well, yeah.
这里不适合瘾君子 不是吗
It's not the greatest place for an addict, is it?
但我记得你说艾琳过得很好
Yeah, but I thought you said Erin was doing good.
她是
She is.
至少她说她过得挺好
I mean, at least she says she is.
我不确定
You know, I don't know.
你不相信她
You don't believe her?
经过这几年的事情 很难相信她
It hasn't been the best investment over the years.
说好的无罪推定呢
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
说起来轻松做起来难
Easier said than done.
警探 情况如何
Detective, what do we have?
受害者名叫拉斐尔·莫拉莱斯
Victim's name is Rafael Morales...
男性 西班牙裔 三十三岁 一次枪击
male, Hispanic, age 33, single shot.
九毫米
9 millimeter.
不是抢劫 他的现金都在钱包里
It's not a robbery. All his cash is in his wallet.
我们查了受害者的名字
And we ran the victim's name...
三次前科 都与毒品相关
three priors, all drug related.
毒品交易没谈拢
So a drug deal gone wrong?
联邦公园
Federal park.
该你们查了
That's up to you to figure out.
我们还需要知道什么
Anything else we should know?
公园里没有监控
No surveillance cameras anywhere in the park.
但我们找到了两个潜在目击者
But we did locate a couple of potential witnesses.
我跑向枪声的方向
Then I ran towards the sound of the gunshot.
这太疯狂了
Which is insane.
我是说 你当时想做什么
I mean, what were you trying to accomplish?
你是证券交易员 不是超级英雄
You're a bond trader, not a superhero.
我不知道 本能所致
I don't know. It was instinct.
就这么发生了
It just sort of happened.
幸好你没事
Well, luckily, you're okay.
但凯莉说得对 那很危险
But Kylie's right, that was dangerous.
但值得赞扬 所以谢谢你
But commendable. So thank you.
像我说的 我当时没想太多
Yeah, like I said, I wasn't really thinking.
我其实没看见枪击
Anyway, I didn't actually see the shooting,
但我看见有人手里拿着枪逃跑
but I did see someone running away with a gun in their hand.
哪个方向
Which direction?
那边
That way.
凶手戴着类似棒球帽的帽子
And he or she was wearing some sort of baseball hat.
好了 伙计们 这是凶手
All right, folks, this is our shooter.
他从公园西边离开
Here he is exiting the west end of the park
报♥警♥后的五十七秒
57 seconds after the 9/11 call.
光线太暗无法面部识别
Too dark for facial rec.
是否可以拉进 至少确定肤色
All right, can we zoom in, get a skin color, at least?
已经试了 图像被遮挡
Already tried. Image is obscured.
但我们在找其他角度
But we're looking for other angles.
好的 说说受害者
Yes, please. All right, let's talk about our victim.
关于拉斐尔·莫拉莱斯我们知道多少
What do we know about Rafael Morales?
三十三岁 三次毒品前科
Okay, 33 years old, three drug priors,
在肉类加工区的酒吧工作
was working at a bar in the meatpacking district
酒吧叫绿宝石
called Emeralds.
最近出现在一份警方报告里
Oh, and was recently included in a police report.
终于有进展了
Okay, now we're talking.
看起来是他在酒吧外
Well, it looks like he was in an altercation
和另一男子起争执
with another man outside the bar.
没有提出指控
No charges were filed.
你有争执中另一男子的名字吗
Okay, you got a name for the other guy in said altercation?
有 阿历克斯·劳森
Yeah, Alex Lawson.
关于阿历克斯·劳森有什么信息
What do we know about Alex Lawson?
报告里他有暴♥力♥倾向吗
Anything in his résumé suggest he's capable of violence?
这取决于
Well, it depends on whether or not
你是否认为二级谋杀是暴♥力♥倾向
you think second-degree murder is an indicator of violence.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表